•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Leave  (Read 9083 times)

Offline QarZ

• Bully
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
Re: Leave
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2018, 09:36:43 am »
Good choice, my second clan would be either SS or EAF but I like MK more and I don't consider leaving for the next 5 years
 8) 8)

why 5 years, why not now.

This is a message for everyone,

Nobody is forced to stay in this clan, feel free to leave whenever you like.
It's not his fault. It was actually yours. Management he was accepted with me and there were 4 promotion but you didn't put his nick anyone of them he was accepted with me at same time I got promoted but he didn't
Why players will leave when they will get enjoy being in clan.. arrange clanwar and let players enjoy . I do why you guys bring out hair from floor by saying about other vcmp clans that those are hackers lagers even we have good squad ....
Arrange cos and participate in events make MK like old 2012 days.otherwise there is advantage for crying or getting mad on anyone just because of his departure. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 09:39:56 am by QarZ »
Where is the Stupid FLAG
5. QarZ (also a superhard lagger), reason we scared y

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2018, 09:54:57 am »
Good choice, my second clan would be either SS or EAF but I like MK more and I don't consider leaving for the next 5 years
 8) 8)

It's not his fault. It was actually yours. Management he was accepted with me and there were 4 promotion but you didn't put his nick anyone of them he was accepted with me at same time I got promoted but he didn't
Why players will leave when they will get enjoy being in clan.

There have been alot of people in the past who left the clan because of not being promoted, but I can show you more in clan who are very happy when they got promoted and did not leave because they were not getting promoted, even though they were at same rank for as long as 2 years and even more.

Also, if you think he left the clan because of not being promoted, well firstly he never mentioned it in his leaving topic, secondly, he was honoured like no other trainee was by giving the leadership of Spanish speaking squad and crack was anyway going to promote him after this.

arrange clanwar and let players enjoy . I do why you guys bring out hair from floor by saying about other vcmp clans that those are hackers lagers even we have good squad ....
Arrange cos and participate in events make MK like old 2012 days.otherwise there is advantage for crying or getting mad on anyone just because of his departure. Thanks
As if there arent already 2 teams for that EAD event. What is your contribution to the urdu speaking team? You have freedom yet I dont see you being part of the time and helping them. No one is mad at anyone because Sugar left. We are only disappointed because we do so much for the members and yet some of them leave with such stupid reasons.

P.S. Are you using translator ?

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2018, 10:31:11 am »
 8) 8)

Why players will leave when they will get enjoy being in clan.. arrange clanwar and let players enjoy . I do why you guys bring out hair from floor by saying about other vcmp clans that those are hackers lagers even we have good squad ....

Hello Qarz, I don't know why but I was waiting for a reply like you did.

First of all, Sugar/Knot and me have a good friendship we haven't any problem (he can confirm to you).

As FaF mentioned before I gave him a good responsability because I believe he's capable to handle with these things ( also as he mentioned "he was honoured like no other trainee was by giving the leadership of Spanish speaking squad and crack was anyway going to promote him after this.") do you know why? because you don't obtain a promotion overnight, also I have talked with him about it (ask him too).

Just to let you know my history in this clan:

Congratulations , we commend you for your loyalty towards the clan,  feel free to use the [MKs] tag wherever you like  :P Don't forget though, you'll have to work harder to achieve full membership which means, improving your skills and most importantly your english. Full members must be able to communicate in english fluently, don't forget that, it's a requirement  :P
  • Promoted to Full on May 11, 2014 (I have been waiting for a year without any doubt (and as you know there are members who were/are waiting more than me))
  • After few years they gave me the trust to take higher responsibilities, got my last promotion on January 31, 2017

Today July 03, 2018, after all this time I'm still happy as always, I've improved not only in skills or anything related to the game, I mean it's easier for me to communicate with every member...

I don't think he left us because of that promotion, if he left it was because it was more comfortable for him to communicate. He's a good guy, I'm sure with effort and patience they will put a bit of trust on him to take a better rank/position.

Sugar, si estás leyendo esto te deseo buena suerte cabrón.

Patience is a virtue

-Crack,
MK Management

Offline 5

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2018, 11:12:40 am »
Promotion is a never ending thing... it can go on and on like:
Trainee
Scout
Manager
Vice leader
Leader
Mother of leader/s
and so on.....

Leaving because of not getting promoted is the silliest reason ever.
If someone really wants to get promoted, there is one simple solution; work your way towards it.
And about the communication thing, lets say if nobody is putting their foot forward to communicate with you, then why don't you take the first step of starting a communication?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 11:18:14 am by 5 »

Offline n1ghtm4re

• Bully
  • - ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴤᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ -
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2018, 12:46:43 pm »
It was a great time being with you in MK. Goodluck on your new venture, I'll see you around mate.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2018, 12:52:39 pm »
Thats why the MKt tag exists.

Good Luck in the Future.

Locked.