•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: I'm dead  (Read 1598 times)

Offline XiaoKeAi

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
I'm dead
« on: November 07, 2020, 03:48:11 pm »
Thank you all for your company and care.I was really happy during this time.All of you have helped me a lot and protected me many times.I appreciate it.But happiness and happiness often leave quickly,I have to go now.I really don't want to leave you all.I really don't want to leave you all and MK,but I have no choice.from now on,I will disappear into the VCMP community.I will miss you all in my heart,Goodbye my friends.I love you all,love MK.I really, really, really, really, really don't want to leave you all.but the reality is cruel.time can't go back.I have to leave now and return to my lonely world.

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm dead
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 04:12:54 pm »
Sad to hear that. I hope everything is fine. What happened anyways? I mean is it that severe that it forced you to take this decision? As a clanmate, feel free to express your issues or problems as together we can at least help you in finding a way out. I won't encourage you for leaving after all this clan serves as our hub where we all interact with each other, spend some quality and fun time which helps us in relieving our minds from real life problems and tensions. I would like to hear your issues, so we can help you in finding a way out from them.  :)

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 09:01:28 pm »
It's been good to have you in the clan, all those stunt videos were fantastic and the team up on cafers in LW. It's sad to see you go but yes life just has to go on. Wishing you all the best for the future!

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 09:46:33 pm »
It's been good to have you in the clan, all those stunt videos were fantastic and the team up on cafers in LW. It's sad to see you go but yes life just has to go on. Wishing you all the best for the future!

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 02:55:07 am »
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 05:53:40 am »
I will wait for you to calm down first.

Not removing you yet from clan.

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 06:16:00 am »
Although we did not spend much time together, whatever I did with you was fun!
I was hoping we'd flush more yellows together, but I understand life can be hard and full of sorrow sometimes.

Stay strong and take care!

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 10:15:35 am »

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2020, 10:28:17 am »
She's staying. Closed.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism