•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?  (Read 2861 times)

Offline SiLver_GuN

• View Profile
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?
« on: July 28, 2010, 11:29:25 am »
Well,

I see that HaLL sk8ter stats padded on lw and no one from us( MK ) had take any kind of action,
and I am not ready to stay in a clan with 2 stats padders, plus that recently for some reason
I dont feel comfortable here in MK well some times I feel like im shit with no respect and btw
I belive in what DareN said in his topic we are just a noob clan with stats padders in =(
but as daren said also we still have a chance to change though and i wont be back untill I feel
MK became a proper clan to stay in.

P.S Remove me from members list

bye.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 11:41:49 am »
Dont worry Silver Ill see to it  :-\

Offline SiLver_GuN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 11:51:04 am »
You too don't worry , I'm applying to DZ now :) ( I think they don't steal the members like you guys do ) if you guys watched up what VU clan said about us, huh? Hm, maybe Ashay/Faf are stealing some members from VU clan ( Skater / Amenine ) , and you guys are now goin to steal some members from DZ, ima confused, or maybe any other clan ( DU / ULK ) , lmao, actually it starts not to be game, it's shitty dirty game / work

Offline E

• Bully
  • Kill me or die tryin..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 12:05:43 pm »
You too don't worry , I'm applying to DZ now :) ( I think they don't steal the members like you guys do ) if you guys watched up what VU clan said about us, huh? Hm, maybe Ashay/Faf are stealing some members from VU clan ( Skater / Amenine ) , and you guys are now goin to steal some members from DZ, ima confused, or maybe any other clan ( DU / ULK ) , lmao, actually it starts not to be game, it's shitty dirty game / work
LMAOOOOOO,  Thats pretty funny, i really was loling in the room, anyway see? guys see? hows it feel when u lose a member lol pretty bad eh? and btw YES IM A KID AND LITTLE NOISY ANNOYING FUCKING KID TOO and im fucking proud of it, its just funny the way you reply to any Accusation by saying " haters... " / "kid " / "we dont care" lemme clear things up for you, YOU ARE REALLY VERY BAD!
BAI

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile

Offline E

• Bully
  • Kill me or die tryin..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 12:34:09 pm »
The best thing you guys have made , kicking the noobs up gets you more respect, keep it up. ( good luck )

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 02:20:27 pm »

VU.. Ok fine..we asked then to join. But it was their wish to join our clan. And DZ.. We never asked any of their clan member to join MK.

And Silver.. IT IS ON YOU WHAT YOU FEEL... Why dint daren had anything to proove his point about Adio and Brian.?

Man.. Rest is upto you.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 02:37:21 pm »
Well like i said in my other post, MK didn't stole any members from dz, they applied because they wanted too. Also daren invited me to join dz and i was in MK already, so i wouldn't be suprised if he asked you to join dz too. Altough i don't make a big deal out of it like some people.....

Anyways if you are not comfortable in the clan good luck then mate ;)

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 02:39:05 pm »
Well like i said in my other post, MK didn't stole any members from dz, they applied because they wanted too. Also daren invited me to join dz and i was in MK already, so i wouldn't be suprised if he asked you to join dz too. Altough i don't make a big deal out of it like some people.....

Anyways if you are not comfortable in the clan good luck then mate ;)

Ye..

Good Luck.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 02:56:58 pm »
Also daren invited me to join dz and i was in MK already, so i wouldn't be suprised if he asked you to join dz too.
what you wanna say about this Mr.Daren....i heard you were whining alot abt MK stealing members from other clan....I guess you are doing same now....its better if you dont accuse others if you do same from your part..makes you look like a dumbass...

Offline CoLa_z0r

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 03:58:22 am »
well, hall is kicked! yey!