•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Message...  (Read 7221 times)

Offline E

• Bully
  • Kill me or die tryin..
    • View Profile
Message...
« on: July 28, 2010, 02:27:18 am »
Hey MK or shall i say "Member's Thiefs",

Anyway, I just started this topic after I realized that [MK]Ashay had came back to vcmp and started her dirty work
by going fucking around, stealing any member from any clan she wants, I thought at first that MK was a honorable clan by
having the legend player Ashay, but turned out to be that Ashay herself is the lame source in the clan, and by ashay's lamy attitude
MK is going down, and if you dont know how to recruit members, here how is it goin, Look first go register in a big well-known clan
then go look in the member's list and start stealing.. err sorry thats mk style, I meant first dont go look for members like a begger
just wait for memebers to come to you unless u guys are very noob clan that people wont notice it anyway im here to deliver a message
"just stop stealing members from other clan" and if u guys wanna play it like this, I can do more than u guys imagine meh infact I went checking
today and found out somthing very interesting, funny too infact, all the approved members were in other clans before they joined the "HEY LETS GO STEAL" clan
pretty funny, I started imagining things like [MK]Dead_Man or [MK]ItachI or maybe [MK]DareN dunno if u guys will give me drugs and force me to join MK lol
anyway here is the message: " STOP STEALING ELSE YOU'LL GET SOMTHING YOU WONT LIKE FROM ME "
though I still think MK has a chance to change.
Thats it,
DareN

Offline gta5

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
Re: Message...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 03:19:30 am »
MENS GIVE ME AN EVIDENCE

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 03:32:59 am »
FUCK OFF DAREN...!

I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT NOW!

GO FUCK URSELF!

GOT THAT?

I DINT FUCKING ASK UR CLAN MEMBERS TO COME TO MY CLAN... YOU GOT THAT??

ADIO AND BRIAN CAME UP WITH THEIR OWN WISH.. I HAVE NEVER EVER EVEN HAD A TALK WITH BRIAN IN MY VCMP HISTORY!

SO JUST FUCK OFF AND GET A LIFE!

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 03:48:40 am »
What is this all about? you think we stole Adio or brian from DZ? Ask them yourself, they joined because they wanted to.
The only tagged members that were invited by ashay/faf were HaLL and Sk8ter. Every other single member applied because they wanted to.
And also you invited me over xfire to join DZ, and i was with MK already. So don't be an hypocrite.

I can do more than u guys imagine meh infact I went checking
today and found out somthing very interesting, funny too infact, all the approved members were in other clans
And obviously you don't know what you're talking about. There are members in this clan who were clanless before joining.

anyway here is the message: " STOP STEALING ELSE YOU'LL GET SOMTHING YOU WONT LIKE FROM ME "
So your main point to do this topic was to threat us ?

Offline z0okeR

• Bully
  • [MK] Member ~ Admin Server MiaMi KillerS~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 04:44:43 am »
I come to be a member of this clan
 It seems to me to be very good
 In addition it is reason  they joined because querian to join and you do not avenge with pendejadas Daren >:(

Offline RandyOrton

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 05:03:44 am »
lol fail

Offline Ryne

• Bully
  • "Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 06:18:41 am »
daren first of fall it's a game and dunno why u  behaving like a real life  and second thing we don't invite anybody they came with thier own intrest they also have thier own brains they will think better  that where they get good comapany leadership etc so daren there is no thing of say us thief and all that dude, if u want u a can also join rofl......... lol its the name and resepect of MK that we got nice players ..........so go away........ >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 07:58:26 am by SK8T3R »
Too big Image for a Siggy.

Offline Squida

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 07:40:24 am »

Offline Foxtrot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 08:32:35 am »
FUCK OFF DAREN...!

GO FUCK URSELF!

GOT THAT?

ADIO AND BRIAN CAME UP WITH THEIR OWN WISH.. I HAVE NEVER EVER EVEN HAD A TALK WITH BRIAN IN MY VCMP HISTORY!

You just broke your own forum rules with this.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 08:56:25 am »
Hey MK or shall i say "Member's Thiefs",

Anyway, I just started this topic after I realized that [MK]Ashay had came back to vcmp and started her dirty work
by going fucking around, stealing any member from any clan she wants, I thought at first that MK was a honorable clan by
having the legend player Ashay, but turned out to be that Ashay herself is the lame source in the clan, and by ashay's lamy attitude
MK is going down, and if you dont know how to recruit members, here how is it goin, Look first go register in a big well-known clan
then go look in the member's list and start stealing.. err sorry thats mk style, I meant first dont go look for members like a begger
just wait for memebers to come to you unless u guys are very noob clan that people wont notice it anyway im here to deliver a message
"just stop stealing members from other clan" and if u guys wanna play it like this, I can do more than u guys imagine meh infact I went checking
today and found out somthing very interesting, funny too infact, all the approved members were in other clans before they joined the "HEY LETS GO STEAL" clan
pretty funny, I started imagining things like [MK]Dead_Man or [MK]ItachI or maybe [MK]DareN dunno if u guys will give me drugs and force me to join MK lol
though I still think MK has a chance to change.
Thats it,
DareN

That made me ROFL....

i dont think we need to give explanation to each n every of you....see its useless to explain when ppl dnt want to understand or stuff....
and yea do whtever u want to do kid............maybe beating your head on the wall cz u r so depressed of the fact that you think MK is stealing members.........

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 11:30:03 am »
FUCK OFF DAREN...!

GO FUCK URSELF!

GOT THAT?

You just broke your own forum rules with this.

BALLS TO IT..!

.i.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 02:59:44 pm »
" STOP STEALING ELSE YOU'LL GET SOMTHING YOU WONT LIKE FROM ME "

Something = Stealing members i guess....what a noob you are...you write so much against it and you yourself do same.....

Offline CoLa_z0r

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 04:06:05 am »
 Stealing is disrespectful, yet it is the nature of clan competition and VC:MP, so if you're butthurt that your member decided to leave, use Karma.
Also, I know it's immoral but, if a clan steals a member from another clan, and the member decides to leave for the clan, then it's the member's choice anyways. It's the player's choice in the end. A truly good players would not have left their previous clan for MK if their previous clan provided more than MK. Get my point?

Anyways, if MK does stop stealing, I'm willing to support them :D

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 04:36:03 am »
Stealing is disrespectful, yet it is the nature of clan competition and VC:MP, so if you're butthurt that your member decided to leave, use Karma.
Also, I know it's immoral but, if a clan steals a member from another clan, and the member decides to leave for the clan, then it's the member's choice anyways. It's the player's choice in the end. A truly good players would not have left their previous clan for MK if their previous clan provided more than MK. Get my point?

Anyways, if MK does stop stealing, I'm willing to support them :D
Totally get what you mean cola, and like i said the only tagged members to be invited were hall and sk8ter :P
But people assume that all the members that decided to trade MK for their previous clan were invited to join while they were in their clan, while this is not true :-X

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 08:03:29 am »
I feel it isnt worth to state ourselves now.....as people dont really agree....so theres no point in explaining everything again and again....i would just like to say...think whatever you want to, its your mind...brain whatever...we dont care...