•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Evolution A/D League  (Read 4652 times)

Offline [VU]WiLsOn

• Snitch
  • Forget the cookies, the Darkside has YAOI!
    • View Profile
Evolution A/D League
« on: July 02, 2016, 09:32:38 pm »

What is EAD League?
This League is based on groups where one group will be fighting against the another group in a match. The group which earns more points will be the winner. The base can be chosen by the group leader (you can only choose one base). A group/team will be defending their base twice while the opponent team will be attacking it (twice).

How to register for the league?
A group should consist of members starting from the range 5 to 9, which can be a mixture of same clan members with other members.
You can click here to register your team for the league.

What are the rules for the league?
To study about the rules of the league you need to read this post.

Information regarding referee
The applications for EAD League referee is open, feel free to apply on forum. Once you get selected as a referee, you will be given rights to access the referee commands in game as well as a badge in forum.
A certain amount of referee experience is required to apply.

If you feel that you are capable of handling a referee position, then you may apply here.

Information regarding bases
A team is supposed to select a base, the base which they chooses will be attacked by the opponent team. A team can only select one base out of 40 bases, the base chosen by a team is set for that team, which means it cannot be choosed for other teams.
The list of bases can be found here.
Telling my business to kids I don’t even know, You’re like a daytime talk show…and that’s

#respect

Offline Dave

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution A/D League
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 07:13:07 am »
Thank you for inforimng us. ;)

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 10:35:49 am »
Why were the forums moved? ???

Offline aXXo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 10:03:44 pm »
Hi fellas,

In case you guys are willing to participate, please apply in the event as soon as possible.

The rules are not very rigid about the squad, so you may post your best 5 members for now. You can edit/append the list to add more MK members who would be playing(as long as they did not play for another team in the league).

Choose your home base carefully. Once you play your first match, it is not allowed to change the base.

Since the event has already started, I would need to re-do the match scheduling to add the 9th team in the league before we can begin the 2nd stage, so please confirm your participation.

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 10:36:20 pm »
Is there any exact deadline and can we decide team leader and base at a later time? And now that the event has already started should we put up our application here?
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline aXXo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 10:54:51 pm »
The deadline is already over, but we can make exceptions.
As soon as MK applies, we will begin with the 2nd match month. So, we are kinda waiting on you guys.

The Leader position is tentative. You may post any leader for now. Before each match, the referees ask for leader who receives 100 armor.

I believe the base is the only thing that needs to be decided with proper thought and you might need to discuss it among your members. The best bases have already been picked by the other teams, so I understand it is hard to pick.

EDIT: Yes, post your application here.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 11:04:13 pm by aXXo »

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 11:08:15 pm »
I'd ask for a day time so we can decide on our base then. Thanks for informing us.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline aXXo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 04:11:10 pm »
Need help?

Since my team was the one who applied in the last, we had similar choices.

Take the Base ID 5, North Point Mall Carpark.
It is the best from the remaining bases. All the other bases have obvious weak points(prone to rocket roofing, snipers or multiple entrances)

You are welcome :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 04:13:45 pm by aXXo »

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 04:22:24 pm »
I guess this will be it, thanks for your input. I'll just leave it a bit more to see whether there are any objections hopefully, it is not a big problem for you.

Offline Eddy

• Thug
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
    • http://ss.vc-mp.net/
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 01:13:30 am »
Tomorrow, for the first time in the VCMP history India and dominican republic will face in the server A/D, will be 6 rounds and 6 vs 6.
You will have the possibility to see this country war only via mIRC, A/D channel: #EAD. 15:00 GMT.

Representing India
Amal,Blitz, aXXo,Tony,Darkfox,KaraN
Subs- SaHiL,La[Z]eR,Beatz,SaM
,Shawn,Diamond.DaggeR,
Pentagon,Arsh, EazyM4

Representing Dominican Republic
[Do]Eddy
[Do]Ryxen
[Do]Pettan
[Do]Kendrick
[Do]Kintano
[Co]Lederhos (Colombia)

About Lederhos:
So karan and I were talking about the possibility of playing 6 vs 6, he told me that if I recruit someone who is not dominican but (Latin) there would be no problems, [SS]Lederhos from colombia is officialy playing in DR team, it will be 6 vs 6 :)
[SS] clan forums: ss-clan.vc-mp.net

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 09:47:56 pm »
where's alejandro

Offline Eddy

• Thug
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
    • http://ss.vc-mp.net/
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 11:05:18 pm »
[SS] clan forums: ss-clan.vc-mp.net