•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: whatthefucklol  (Read 4231 times)

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
whatthefucklol
« on: June 13, 2016, 07:31:59 pm »
http://wk.clan.su/chlenix.htm

There are persons who take this game soo seriously lol

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: whatthefucklol
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 09:37:02 pm »
I am this guy, pls dont tell to anyone  :-X

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 10:21:29 pm »
LOL WTF hahaahha

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 04:50:49 am »
Where is Faf's pic? ???

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 06:47:13 am »
Lol yeah. I was like "wtf are these images for real" the first time I saw these. Then I saw a pic wherein it was written nyb awaix with a smile and I realized this photo gallery is 110% legitimate.

Let me guess - This is ON HuNtING or HuNtING or w/e :P

On a serious note though - This is precisely why they say kids shouldn't have an isolated access to the internet or in other words access to the internet without parental supervision. I find it completely dumb and foolish on the part of these kids to have submitted their images to any random guy on the internet just like that. Are you kids even aware of the fact that the pictures you post/circulate online can be used by anyone for any purpose and that too - without your prior permission?

If any of you kids is online here and viewing my post then just have a look at this - http://www.safetynetkids.org.uk/personal-safety/staying-safe-online/

Just fucking read/memorize this word to word before you commit another blunder online. Your parents should've taught you this / made you read this a long time ago lol...

Anyways, in continuation I would like to add that:
We need to maintain some privacy on facebook as well. There are online stalkers. Some people foolishly post their status like "Checking in to some restaurant or some other similar place" for the sake of show-off and that too without editing the privacy setting of that particular post. Well I read some news which said that a man was slaughtered along with his entire family and that the murderer was a stalker and he came to know about his whereabouts because of the victim's status on fb.

To sum this up: Use the internet wisely and carefully and you shall be safe.

P.S just noticed this topic was made under the private section. Could you move this to off topic? ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:00:43 am by Blurry »

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 07:59:23 am »
This area is just for members c:

but good point, there should be a parental control with those kids lol

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 12:03:42 pm »
I take game very seriously...i wonder if they will add mine to their database :D

Offline Vatan

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 12:32:31 pm »
lol
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:33:37 am by Vatan »

Offline Sevrin

• Snitch
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 12:58:50 pm »
LOL, they seems like <10 & posting pics on that website, they don't even know how those can be used. I also post my rl pics on fb but these are under privacy. That's really upsetting, those children posting these things.

Offline [ON]HunTinG

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 12:02:27 am »
Lol yeah. I was like "wtf are these images for real" the first time I saw these. Then I saw a pic wherein it was written nyb awaix with a smile and I realized this photo gallery is 110% legitimate.

Let me guess - This is ON HuNtING or HuNtING or w/e :P

On a serious note though - This is precisely why they say kids shouldn't have an isolated access to the internet or in other words access to the internet without parental supervision. I find it completely dumb and foolish on the part of these kids to have submitted their images to any random guy on the internet just like that. Are you kids even aware of the fact that the pictures you post/circulate online can be used by anyone for any purpose and that too - without your prior permission?

If any of you kids is online here and viewing my post then just have a look at this - http://www.safetynetkids.org.uk/personal-safety/staying-safe-online/

Just fucking read/memorize this word to word before you commit another blunder online. Your parents should've taught you this / made you read this a long time ago lol...

Anyways, in continuation I would like to add that:
We need to maintain some privacy on facebook as well. There are online stalkers. Some people foolishly post their status like "Checking in to some restaurant or some other similar place" for the sake of show-off and that too without editing the privacy setting of that particular post. Well I read some news which said that a man was slaughtered along with his entire family and that the murderer was a stalker and he came to know about his whereabouts because of the victim's status on fb.

To sum this up: Use the internet wisely and carefully and you shall be safe.

P.S just noticed this topic was made under the private section. Could you move this to off topic? ;)
Butthurt..This one's Emi - See his facebook lol
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 06:33:04 pm by Kelvin »

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 12:40:18 am »
Congratulations! You are the fastest banned user with only 5 posts. Enjoy your stay outside with your 12 year old clanmates.

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 03:28:46 am »
okay first of all, you're not eligible for facebook as you're under 13. And after seeing your behavior I think they should actually step up their age requirements now lol.....

second of all, don't bother making another account here unless you take a rebirth on this planet as I strongly doubt that your loose screws will be fixed by age.

and finally, I acknowledge the three russians are somewhat veterans of this game and all but who the fuck are you? just who are you dude? you can suckup to them as much as you want but if you go to some other forum and post crap you might get even nastier shit thrown at you.

So I was talking about *parent stupidity* due to which you have been granted an unrestricted internet access. And guess what my point stands as strong as Thor's hammer. Take my advice - leave the internet. go get some fresh air, just go mingle with them kids in the park.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:19:05 am by Blurry »

Floris

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2016, 05:01:04 am »
Feeding bottle achievement unlocked.

Offline Dev

• The Challenger No. 002
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • The easy way is always mined
    • View Profile