•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: inactivity  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
inactivity
« on: March 28, 2015, 02:31:56 pm »
I will be inactive for like two weeks. If I'm lucky enough to have internet I may pop up even ig.

cya.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

bhai

Re: inactivity
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 04:13:04 pm »
Bai bai!

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 08:08:47 pm »
Seeyou Halchter  8)  ;) :D

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 08:33:57 pm »
Alright, take care.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 05:07:28 am »
Take care m8

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 01:03:56 pm »
Just announcing my inactivity again. I will have a vacation in Greece, for one week to two weeks probably. If I have access to internet, I will visit the forums. Upon my return, I won't be fully active again. Mostly on the weekends, I guess. This is my last day.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Drake

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 01:17:42 pm »
Just announcing my inactivity again. I will have a vacation in Greece, for one week to two weeks probably. If I have access to internet, I will visit the forums. Upon my return, I won't be fully active again. Mostly on the weekends, I guess. This is my last day.
I see and that you wont be able to attend the first 2 training sessions.
Happy journey!
See you soon :)

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 01:50:44 pm »
Honestly, I can't be happy. I like to visit new countries but after the first few days, it becomes extremely boring and we usually visit some shops and I end up waiting for few hours, it's just pain in the arse. At least I have a friend of mine this time, fortunately. I'd rather go skiing or backpacking. It's what I like the most, if I will be going anywhere. I don't know, if you feel me. :(

There's a small chance of me attending the training sessions though if that's the case, I won't have a mouse so I will eventually spectate you.