•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My come back and i want mk  (Read 10753 times)

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My come back and i want mk
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 07:20:57 pm »
I dont think he is impersonating, he just has same nick and moreover he didnt lie about anything or is trying to act like the person Newk is talking about.

Newk asked various questions and this guy since he isnt that Xiax, answered them according to who he is and didnt agree with anything related to the other Xaix. Also it seems that he has no Idea about the other Xaix and thus says he is the real xaix.

Moreover except his nick there isnt anything else which comes under a coincidence so as to declare him an impersonator.
Yea, that can also be the case, I have no way to tell whether he is impersonating him or just using the same nick since the old DZ forums are no longer available so I can't check it.

Anyway if he's not impersonating Xaix, my vote is still negative. His english is still too weak imo, he didn't fully understand my first question at first and his reply showed some serious errors.
Newk are you sure?
http://www.deathzone.smffy.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=43923e0721ecbce197715faa2927e7ce;wwwRedirect
BUMP! Old DZ Forums! :)

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 10:28:32 pm »
I dont think he is impersonating, he just has same nick and moreover he didnt lie about anything or is trying to act like the person Newk is talking about.

Newk asked various questions and this guy since he isnt that Xiax, answered them according to who he is and didnt agree with anything related to the other Xaix. Also it seems that he has no Idea about the other Xaix and thus says he is the real xaix.

Moreover except his nick there isnt anything else which comes under a coincidence so as to declare him an impersonator.
Yea, that can also be the case, I have no way to tell whether he is impersonating him or just using the same nick since the old DZ forums are no longer available so I can't check it.

Anyway if he's not impersonating Xaix, my vote is still negative. His english is still too weak imo, he didn't fully understand my first question at first and his reply showed some serious errors.
Newk are you sure?
http://www.deathzone.smffy.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=43923e0721ecbce197715faa2927e7ce;wwwRedirect
BUMP! Old DZ Forums! :)

Apparently the user permissions of that forum seem to be messed up because I can't see all the applications so I can't find his.

Offline Kobalt62

• [MKs]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 10:42:19 pm »
Apparently the user permissions of that forum seem to be messed up because I can't see all the applications so I can't find his.

here is his application : http://dzone.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,59.0.html

and it is a proof that he is an impersonator.

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 10:52:10 pm »

here is his application : http://dzone.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,59.0.html

Yea I can see now some other posts too. After searching the forum I found a post of him(Xaix) talking about his father and saying how he used to play vc-mp with him. Here--> http://www.deathzone.smffy.com/index.php?topic=24.msg162#msg162
So yea, like I said he's trying to impersonate the real Xaix, the one who was in DZ because he says in this application that he was in DZ and here too:

I'm the real XaiX if you not trust me see that video:

And he also says that he didn't play vc-mp with his father:
2-I'm not playing with my father mr.NewK, i know you, but you not remember good.
Even though the real Xaix(the one who was on DZ) confirmed here that he used to play vc-mp with his father.

Confirmed Impersonator.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 01:53:42 am »

Yea I can see now some other posts too. After searching the forum I found a post of him(Xaix) talking about his father and saying how he used to play vc-mp with him. Here--> http://www.deathzone.smffy.com/index.php?topic=24.msg162#msg162
So yea, like I said he's trying to impersonate the real Xaix, the one who was in DZ because he says in this application that he was in DZ and here too:

I'm the real XaiX if you not trust me see that video:

And he also says that he didn't play vc-mp with his father:
2-I'm not playing with my father mr.NewK, i know you, but you not remember good.
Even though the real Xaix(the one who was on DZ) confirmed here that he used to play vc-mp with his father.

Confirmed Impersonator.

As i said earlier the only coincidence is the nick...the application link posted by Kobalt is of the other Xaix who used to play with his father. But this guy is different, the problem might be that he doesnt know about the other Xaix and therefore says he is the real one...if he would have been impersonating, he would have created more coincidences like he should have said Yes I am that Xaix who used to play with his father but he denied it or he instead of saying he is from morocco, he would have said he is from brazil.

I kind of think that DZ is creating some confusion here, the other Xaix from brazil got accepted in 2009 as we can see from his application and this Xaix says he got accepted in 2010.

Xaix, i want to know how you got accepted in DZ, did you apply? can you give us link to your DZ application?

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 02:13:12 am »

As i said earlier the only coincidence is the nick...the application link posted by Kobalt is of the other Xaix who used to play with his father. But this guy is different, the problem might be that he doesnt know about the other Xaix and therefore says he is the real one...if he would have been impersonating, he would have created more coincidences like he should have said Yes I am that Xaix who used to play with his father but he denied it or he instead of saying he is from morocco, he would have said he is from brazil.

I kind of think that DZ is creating some confusion here, the other Xaix from brazil got accepted in 2009 as we can see from his application and this Xaix says he got accepted in 2010.

Xaix, i want to know how you got accepted in DZ, did you apply? can you give us link to your DZ application?
I think there's no confusion here. Look, he says he was in DZ:

Your Previous nicks:[DZ]XaiX,PlayerRe3,Tester2009
He said it himself that his nick was [DZ]Xaix^
And we all know that there was only 1 [DZ]Xaix, this one--->http://dzone.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,59.0.html

Seems pretty obvious to me that he's bullshitting us.....

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 02:32:22 am »
Well from my side its his last chance...if he can produce "his" DZ application then we can discuss further...otherwise he just lied about being in DZ in past.

It would be really foolish though on his side if he is trying to impersonate with most of info provided by him being different from the other Xaix.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 02:49:17 am »
Nice Impersonating but...FAILED!

Offline Cato

• Active
  • Bully
  • TEAM WORK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2014, 05:35:47 pm »
hmm are you the old XaiX or are you just using his nickname?

I remember the old XaiX was from Brazil and he used to play vc-mp around the time I started playing too. If you really are the old XaiX I know of, please answer these 2 questions:

1 - When I started playing I joined a clan created by Deadman and XaiX was part of that clan too. What was the name of that clan?

2 - I remember XaiX used to play vc-mp with his father sometimes. What was the nickname of his father ingame?

If you are the real XaiX you know the answer to both of those questions.

1 - BOJ :D
2- Dayman

Offline Behzinga

• Snitch
  • MKt Member :')
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2014, 06:44:45 pm »
No
Never saw you . ::)

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 06:53:39 pm »

I remember the old XaiX was from Brazil and he used to play vc-mp around the time I started playing too. If you really are the old XaiX I know of, please answer these 2 questions:

1 - When I started playing I joined a clan created by Deadman and XaiX was part of that clan too. What was the name of that clan?

2 - I remember XaiX used to play vc-mp with his father sometimes. What was the nickname of his father ingame?

2- Dayman
Yea, although Dayman was his most recent name, his nickname used to be Storm If memory serves me right.

Offline Cato

• Active
  • Bully
  • TEAM WORK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 06:55:30 pm »

2- Dayman
Yea, although Dayman was his most recent name, his nickname used to be Storm If memory serves me right.
His Past Was Storme Think So.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 11:09:29 pm »
Any admin can check if Xaix have same IP as Ayz , I think he are same person and Its ZIADAX.

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2014, 01:51:47 am »
Any admin can check if Xaix have same IP as Ayz , I think he are same person and Its ZIADAX.
Yep, same subnet, same IP  in some posts, and the email of both accounts has some similar aspects too. Also, someone pm'ed me saying that he's ZIADAX.

ZIADAX, make another application under an alias and you'll earn yourself a ban, this is your first and last warning.

Denied.