•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application WelDone_905  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
My Application WelDone_905
« on: April 05, 2018, 10:52:49 am »

Nickname: WelDone_905

Your Previous nicks: weldone

D.O.B/Age: 3/2/2000

Location/Country: pakistan

GMT/TimeZone: +5

Servers you usually play on: EC.CTF

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: iam banned in lw bcz of aimlock but i had never use that shitty hack i am a  fair player.  my cousin brother banned for this reason thats why i got banned too bcz off  same wifi....

VC-MP History: i was playing vcmp since 2015  and my previous clan was QBH.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: i want to join this clan bcz this clan has well matured member this clan is skilledful members and members of this clan are very freindly that made me apply in this clan..

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: Qbh closed.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: my IRC nick weldone

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: yea iam intrested in clan war i will do my best if i am selected in clan war

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: i had started playing vcmp since 2015 and i have good experience in vcmp and i have good skills and this is my fvrt clan...now hope you guys accpet me in ur clan..
Regards=Weldone

Offline Rest

• [MK]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
Re: My Application WelDone_905
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 12:01:47 pm »
To be honest applying to any clan while being banned is not a good thing for you..
If you're clear then, I will vote trainee :<
~ guud lack
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:06:26 pm by Rrrrrrrest »
I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 11:00:23 pm »
First get unbanned from LW then we might consider your application. The way you are trying to convince us here that it was your cousin, it's better that you first convince the LW staff and get unbanned because it is one of the official servers and also we cannot just rely on your part of story because at times it is something totally different if you ask the staff about the ban.

QarZ

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 11:15:01 pm »
You are undoubtly skilled, but i'm not convinced honestly.
My suggestion, take your time dude

Offline Anton

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 08:34:45 am »
Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: iam banned in lw bcz of aimlock but i had never use that shitty hack i am a  fair player.  my cousin brother banned for this reason thats why i got banned too bcz off  same wifi....

I just can't believe in that excuse, going with no

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 09:19:21 am »
Sorry Going with NO. Reason :- Can't trust your Banned Reason. Thanks.
Weed is Healthy for Health.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

QarZ

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 10:46:11 am »
Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: iam banned in lw bcz of aimlock but i had never use that shitty hack i am a  fair player.  my cousin brother banned for this reason thats why i got banned too bcz off  same wifi....

I just can't believe in that excuse, going with no

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 08:38:32 am »
First get unbanned. Then you can apply any clan you want

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 11:52:41 am »
No

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 05:02:16 pm »
First get unbanned from LW then we might consider your application. The way you are trying to convince us here that it was your cousin, it's better that you first convince the LW staff and get unbanned because it is one of the official servers and also we cannot just rely on your part of story because at times it is something totally different if you ask the staff about the ban.

i had talked with other admins but none of them listen to me and didnt take it serious but its ok. And i want to join MK bcz i am noob and need a clan to get some help and with this i will met with other players in EC and CTF but if u guys won't accept me its ur decision TY.... :) :)  ;)

regards= Weldone

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 05:22:22 pm »

i had talked with other admins but none of them listen to me and didnt take it serious but its ok. And i want to join MK bcz i am noob and need a clan to get some help and with this i will met with other players in EC and CTF but if u guys won't accept me its ur decision TY.... :) :)  ;)

regards= Weldone
Did you post an unban appeal on lw forums ?
Also we could have accepted you, but it's against our policy to accept banned players.

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 05:45:12 pm »

regards= Weldone
Also we could have accepted you, but it's against our policy to accept banned players.

i had made a unban app on lw forum and said that i was ban bcz fish and mine wifi are same nd then they said tell us prroof that u nd fish r czns. guys think how can i tell them :/ and after that i said goodbye to all and left lw thats all :)

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 06:19:07 pm »

regards= Weldone

i had made a unban app on lw forum and said that i was ban bcz fish and mine wifi are same nd then they said tell us prroof that u nd fish r czns. guys think how can i tell them :/ and after that i said goodbye to all and left lw thats all :)
You guys can join some other server at the same time, make a video of you both having a duel and that could prove that you both are different people. Also when you do it, make sure you also contact some admin of that server so that he can note down IP address of both of you.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 07:01:46 pm »
First get unbanned. The reason that you mentioned above, reminds me the 2011's excuses...

It's a no from my side.

-Crack

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2018, 10:21:02 pm »

regards= Weldone

You guys can join some other server at the same time, make a video of you both having a duel and that could prove that you both are different people. "https://www.youtube.com/embed/uxDI7-xZJzw"