•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Trex <Denied>  (Read 4813 times)

Trex

My Application Trex <Denied>
« on: February 02, 2016, 08:08:28 pm »

Nickname: Trex

Your Previous nicks: shoepie,king,DeadKiller,JOCK3R,HunTeRKinG,DeaDHunTeR,HAE6AJI,6EJIaH,RA27,PaulG,T4k0,M4^,MrPreMiuM,ProStyl3,ZeRo1,Mr.[D]uck and PerfectSt7le..

D.O.B/Age: 15 years old

Location/Country: Egypt

GMT/TimeZone: GMT +2:00

Servers you usually play on: Littlewhitey's,MK Capture the flag,Grand theft auto European city server,Skywars.Extreme Addicts

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No

VC-MP History:  so let's start with VC:MP History but first of all i know many of you know me "JOCK3R" that clan hopper,But i am now changed because i didn't like to be that clan hopper i left VC:MP for 10 months to think of what i did and what will i do after i am back to VC:MP again please MK members please focus here because my VC:MP history was bad,let's start:
I started playing VC:MP in 2010 but i didn't give any interest in VC:MP because i was "noob" and all were killing me so i left it,Lately i joined VC:MP in 2013 and i was playing in server called "Grand theft auto European city server" then i joined "VCL" then clan was closed because lack of members,Then i was playing in a server called "3D Server" Drake aka Latin know it there i saw V.King aka 552X he was killing me as i was regular player still new he was going to join russians but unfortunately i joined them too because he was better than i couldn't kill him so i joined russians with him then Tom made clan called "ON" and V.King aka 552x said to me apply after 1 or 2 days i applied then accepted after months i was ON full member then i got kicked because i "death evaded" by typing /c gotoloc  in VC:MP(0.3) then after some months i started being clan hopper choosing many nicknames because everyone hated me i didn't like that so i choosed these nicknames: ProStyl3^,ZeRo1,JOCK3R i applied in DxZ and accepted then FZ and accepted too,then i said that i am JOCK3R's cousin i was lying very much but i learned from these faults,Then i said in FZ's forum that i will leave VC:MP as ProStyl3^ after that i applied in TLN as JOCK3R "Denied" then ULK "Denied",then i really left VC:MP for 10 months,so after these 10 months i got bored,so i joined VC:MP again and applied in LBR as i was intersted in LBR but i got denied because they didn't remember me then i remembered what happened in the past about my clan hopping so i've did the right thing now i told you guys the truth and you decide what will you say.
P.S:I believe that saying the truth is the best thing for me,"MORE TRUTH MORE CHANCES" as i guess.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Because MK is united clan and have good reputation in whole VC:MP and have skilled members.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:  VCL:Closed
ON:kicked (2 times) 1st that evade then 2nd abused UJIbU4
he abused my mother and she died from 1 year ago
DxZ:left then clan closed..
FZ:left then clan closed..
DK:i felt uncomfortable so i left.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: mIRC:Trex

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Nah
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:45:39 am by WildRose »

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Trex
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 08:41:04 pm »
You've copied everything from your last app, Pending.
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-trex/

RA27

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 08:42:13 pm »
You've copied everything from your last app, Pending.
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-trex/
i copied it because there is nothing new to say :)

Floris

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 08:45:09 pm »
Pending for now.

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 09:51:12 pm »
You have copied everything from your previous application. You did not even make a tiny change. No.

RA27

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 10:51:36 pm »
You have copied everything from your previous application. You did not even make a tiny change. No.
please.. 8)
and there is nothing new to say as i said -_-

Your Previous nicks: shoepie,king,DeadKiller,JOCK3R,HunTeRKinG,DeaDHunTeR,HAE6AJI,6EJIaH,RA27,PaulG,T4k0,M4^,MrPreMiuM,ProStyl3,ZeRo1,Mr.[D]uck and PerfectSt7le..

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 01:46:33 am »
please.. 8)
This isn't a valid reason. You could express yourself this time with other words. No way

Offline PIIPEE

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 03:55:25 am »

Floris

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 07:34:44 am »
Well, Im willing to give you a chance, Don't dissapoint me.

Trainee from my side.

RA27

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 08:59:32 am »
please.. 8)
This isn't a valid reason. You could express yourself this time with other words. No way
like what if you have something to say say it -_-
anyway i've waited 4 months as FaF said happy now?

Pending for now.
okay take your time :)
Well, Im willing to give you a chance, Don't dissapoint me.

Trainee from my side.
Thanks ! D:

Offline Drake

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 10:51:55 am »
No, we aren't at all happy even now you know.

You haven't understand a 'shit' son, and I see no reason anyone would vote positive for you anyway.
You still behave the same, you still don't understand how a 'clan' works and you showed us the same old childish behavior you showed last time.

I don't think you'll ever become eligible enough even for a trainee rank.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 11:01:03 am by Drake »

RA27

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 01:31:17 pm »
No, we aren't at all happy even now you know.

You haven't understand a 'shit' son, and I see no reason anyone would vote positive for you anyway.
You still behave the same, you still don't understand how a 'clan' works and you showed us the same old childish behavior you showed last time.

I don't think you'll ever become eligible enough even for a trainee rank.
ok

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 02:59:24 pm »
I'll agree with Drake, when you be clear in because really you deserves a chance without repeating the same words, probably you have a bit more of luck. So it's a No for now have a good day and good luck in the future.

Floris

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2016, 04:09:36 pm »
Changing my vote to no.

Sorry, But your attitude which lead me to do that. You need to change your attitude a bit and don't get emotional by members replies.

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2016, 05:04:46 pm »
I totally agree with my mates. Look at yourself first before applying here.