•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application R08[8]1n_905  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Robbin

• View Profile
My Application R08[8]1n_905
« on: April 08, 2018, 10:28:10 am »

Nickname: R08[8]1n_905

Your Previous nicks: ROBIn/DRAGON[9]0[5]

D.O.B/Age: 13/june/1998

Location/Country: Hydrabad/Pakistan

GMT/TimeZone: (UTC+05:00) Islamabad, Karachi

Servers you usually play on: Little Whitey's (Eourpion city) (Viceland) (CTF Both)

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Yeah i was banned in EC for reason aimlock  I got banned for this video Guys check this video and tell me that is there any aimlock showing or not....This was the reason.

VC-MP History: I start playing Vcmp 2014 after some months i leaved it becuz i was bussy then i join again after a month i join again in 4/2/2016...

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Mine first clan was QBH i leaved it then i was playing alone playing alone is not fun then i decied to join any offical clan then i saw there have only MK players are active and to many MK player's are my frend so i decied that i gotta go to apply in MK cuz MK players have great skills and MK was Friendly family i love to join this family i hope im able to join this gorjius clan i can't disopoint you guy's..

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: mine first clan was QBH Its created byy me i closed it becz no players want to join then i was playing alone no clan no tag now i want to join MK.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: mIRC nick = Robbin11

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yeah i love to join clan war's with clan members...

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I know that you worn't belive on me becuz all server's admins think that im aimlocker but dude's im a old player and i have my own skills i dont have any kind of third party tool All old players getting banned cuz off only two players first one was Tohrax that he creat aimlock and second was hunting he give aimlock to all noob player to use it cuz hunting was banned in all offical server that reason he gave aimlock to all noobs players and again im saying that im not a aimlock i have my own skills Thanks I want to be a part of this familly...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 10:32:59 am by Robbin »

QarZ

Re: My Application R08[8]1n_905
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 01:14:21 pm »
Strong No

After denied from VU trying your luck here
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9527.0
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 01:18:47 pm by QarZ »

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 02:08:48 pm »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 06:28:51 pm »
So you are the cousin brother that weldon is talking about in his application. Well since he is denied, there is no chance for you at all.

We basically like to keep ourselves away from all these controversies. You both cousins are banned or maybe you both are same person. We don't know and currently we aren't even interested to know.

Unless you both get unbanned and prove that you two are different persons, it is useless to apply here.

-Denied

Offline ČøČăĶøĻă^

• [MKs]
  • Bully
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 07:51:39 pm »
Its Denied Move this Topic in denied applications
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:53:41 pm by ČøČăĶøĻă^ »

Credits To aWaiX

Offline Sawyer

• Drug
  • Bully
  • EVERYBODY LIE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 07:55:10 pm »
apply in two clans to same time is not cool  :(

RoyStang's Art

Offline Robbin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 08:46:41 pm »
So you are the cousin brother that weldon is talking about in his application. Well since he is denied, there is no chance for you at all.

We basically like to keep ourselves away from all these controversies. You both cousins are banned or maybe you both are same person. We don't know and currently we aren't even interested to know.

Unless you both get unbanned and prove that you two are different persons, it is useless to apply here.

-Denied
Hmm just for you information dude that im not not fish.fish Is weldonels cousin not mine and im another person weldone is just my friend and i know fish was a aimlock but not.me Btw thanks for you suggestionove this topic

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 03:40:56 am »
Well, I thought of this because of the video he posted in his application where I asked him to have a duel with his cousin to show that they are both different person. The video was recorded by you I guess and that person Fish was nowhere to be seen in the video which made me think that you both are cousins as you both were present in the video.