•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My app :)  (Read 7578 times)

Offline Qarlitoz

• Bully
    • View Profile
My app :)
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:16:19 am »

Nickname: Nickname Ingame used Qarlitoz

His previous nicknames: Qarlitoz

DOB / Age: Date of Birth / Age 15 06/08/1996

Place / Country: Where do you live? Mexico, DF

GMT / TimeZone: the time zone or GMT? (GMT-06: 00)

Servers tend to play in: MK capture the flag, European XE, Sharks vs. Marios.

VC-MP History: How long have you been playing VC-MP, your previous clans. 8 months before my clan was [LK] (legendary killers)

Why did you join the clan MK: Tell us what made that applies here is, why you want to join the clan MK. The real reason is because I like this clan has many good players, also wanted to experiment in this clan :)

Why did you leave your previous guild / s: Tell us, why leave home or are out of their previous clan and clan before that: My only reason why I left my clan was that I want to experience where I'll be there Asta this clan.

MSN / XFIRE / mIRC: provide us with your MSN ID, ID XFIRE, mIRC Nick (if used) do not use MSN XFIRE mIRC  my nick is Qarlitoz the same

Interested in playing Clan Wars: qe course if I'd love to participate in clan wars

Any other information you would like to share: I have nothing more to share just hope I get accepted into this clan, Thanks *  8)

Offline MK Management

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
My app :)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 08:16:19 am »
Thank you for applying to the Clan Miami Killers,
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,

Miami Killers Management

Offline Perfect10n

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My app :)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 08:33:25 am »
No.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 12:51:09 am by TeRRorIsT »

mehdi

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 08:43:05 am »
I know him, well good skills and attitude MKt

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 09:05:38 am »
His skills n atitude is good and i know him he plays everyday with me MKt To Start
Good luck mate

Offline N.Nikolay

• Godfather
  • oink oink
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 09:12:55 am »
OMG Qarlitoz :o!good attitude and skills.MKt ;)
L.O.G.G.

**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan (Shotgun)(Torso)
 **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit my cock sucks
**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan(M60)(Body)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit i suck
**[TZ_R]Rathan died.(Unknown)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: sucks

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 10:16:10 am »
Modified my post after re reading your application..... you translated the whole thing from internet... which means you cant really understand english.... this would be a big problem when communicating with you ingame or elsewhere....... my vote no
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 07:49:58 pm by FaF »

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 12:18:43 pm »
No.He has a terrible attitude problems.His english isnt good.His skills arent important for me atm.

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 02:02:56 pm »
I agree  with Kelvin, he has terrible attitude , I fought him and whenever I killed him he was just whining and flaming. So, no.

Offline Raddy

• Godfather
  • What should i put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 05:40:06 pm »
Your skills and attitude are good but your English is not so good
MKt if you improve your english.
Don't click here please!

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 06:22:08 pm »
spam bot detected above,
btw, jah's sons = nah cya :P

Offline Nilz

• Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 09:12:12 pm »
Qarlitoz, you know we are friends since some time ago, but I've seen your attitude isn't what I really expected from you, whenever a player kills you, you start insulting him or making excuses to justify yourself. That's not what this clan uses to accept, you need to stop flaming players after getting killed and they'll see that you are a decent player who practices the respect toward community players. About your english skills, you shall really start learning a bit about it whether you are interested in joining some decent clan like this one as the majority of the clans does not accept players without having english skills; that means if you try striving to accomplish what you would like to (in this case it's english), you might be accepted in a clan at least as a trainee.

I don't want this post to make us stop being friends, but I absolutely can't vote positively while I see that you need to improve yourself a lot, you're an active player and that would be a benefit to us but we can't accept you as long as you don't speak english or you use to flame players all the time when they kill you fairly.
I can remember a guy which used to be my friend, however he applied to the clan I stayed in once and as he wasn't ready yet to be part of it. I voted no and gave an explanation about my vote, since then that guy stopped being my friend since it was what he decided after reading my post. That's exactly what I don't want to happen with you Qarlitoz. I hope you really understood what I meant. My vote is no, try improving yourself and you may have a chance in the future.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 09:55:56 pm »
Qarlitoz, you know we are friends since some time ago, but I've seen your attitude isn't what I really expected from you, whenever a player kills you, you start insulting him or making excuses to justify yourself. That's not what this clan uses to accept, you need to stop flaming players after getting killed and they'll see that you are a decent player who practices the respect toward community players. About your english skills, you shall really start learning a bit about it whether you are interested in joining some decent clan like this one as the majority of the clans does not accept players without having english skills; that means if you try striving to accomplish what you would like to (in this case it's english), you might be accepted in a clan at least as a trainee.

I don't want this post to make us stop being friends, but I absolutely can't vote positively while I see that you need to improve yourself a lot, you're an active player and that would be a benefit to us but we can't accept you as long as you don't speak english or you use to flame players all the time when they kill you fairly.
I can remember a guy which used to be my friend, however he applied to the clan I stayed in once and as he wasn't ready yet to be part of it. I voted no and gave an explanation about my vote, since then that guy stopped being my friend since it was what he decided after reading my post. That's exactly what I don't want to happen with you Qarlitoz. I hope you really understood what I meant. My vote is no, try improving yourself and you may have a chance in the future.

You should also post same in Spanish as from what I have seen in his application, he wont understand a word

Offline Euphoria

• noteventrying.asi
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 10:29:32 pm »
A big no for you besides your attitude is terrible that almost all players on a server insult I do not care to give a vote of support to you.
GL elsewhere.

Offline Tobi

• Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 10:51:12 pm »
no , you need to improve both your english and attitude.