•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: WTFH!!!  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
WTFH!!!
« on: August 27, 2011, 11:13:14 pm »
WTFH IS HAPPENING HERE?:

nilz gave me this shit about chronic, he did evade i think this is a clan kick for fucking sure

MosterFox

Re: WTFH!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 11:18:31 pm »
omg!

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 01:12:20 am »
He sent me that too, me and FaF already discussed about this, and Chronic was warned that if he evades again he will be kicked from the clan. The only reason Chronic still hasn't been kicked from the clan is because lately he has improved his skills and he was about to be promoted to Scout but since this happened we decided to not give him the promotion and he'll remain on Trainee for a while now, however if he death evades or brakes the rules of any server he shall be kicked from the clan.

So we'll keep our eyes open. Chronic you're hanging by a thread, one more slip like this and you're out of this clan, now behave yourself, because we'll be watching.

Chronic what do you have to say for yourself?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 01:58:35 am by NewK »

Offline Zer0K

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • TRsUt M3 !M 4 L!3r~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 07:47:34 am »
i think it was your first and last mistake so Be careful for next time. ;)

Offline Chr0nic

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 08:02:03 am »
i didn't want to do that but suddenly i lagg than i do /q just b/c of lagg in my whole game life i hadn't do like that you can check my previous recod :(

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 04:16:58 pm »
old words, u seem like a fool, please accept it and STFU!

He sent me that too, me and FaF already discussed about this, and Chronic was warned that if he evades again he will be kicked from the clan. The only reason Chronic still hasn't been kicked from the clan is because lately he has improved his skills and he was about to be promoted to Scout but since this happened we decided to not give him the promotion and he'll remain on Trainee for a while now, however if he death evades or brakes the rules of any server he shall be kicked from the clan.

So we'll keep our eyes open. Chronic you're hanging by a thread, one more slip like this and you're out of this clan, now behave yourself, because we'll be watching.

Chronic what do you have to say for yourself?

as u said to me, play nice is not all to be a good player, he doesn't has respect for the game doing this shits, I just disagree on the decision that you stay and nobody can do nothing to make me change it, then good luck...