•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: see this  (Read 6593 times)

Offline Dev

• The Challenger No. 002
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • The easy way is always mined
    • View Profile
Re: see this
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 07:12:14 am »

see how terrorists lag. he lags more than me..den y he is in mk?
if lag is the reasom for me to not in mk

terrorist nothing personal with you
i hope justice will be done
i see photoshop here!  :P

KnighT

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 10:52:39 am »
 He more better than u >:( gurwin noob
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:54:48 am by KnighT »

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 11:03:25 am »
The thing is that he is further than you to server hosts so his ping always get higher.But you are from India and your ping is 500+.This is normal for terrorist but unnormal and unacceptable for you.Thats all.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 12:51:54 pm »
i tottaly agree with Faf's post. everyone is free to point out some doubts,the thing is almost all mk members denied him due to insane high ping which i must agree with, however i told you the main reason you were denied---> Bad attitude reported by my fellaws in DnA and the for acting like a kid pming me everytime to vote for you.

After you solve your connection problems and learn how to interact in a online game then feel free to re-aplly :)

Offline Gurwinder

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 10:52:32 am »
i tottaly agree with Faf's post. everyone is free to point out some doubts,the thing is almost all mk members denied him due to insane high ping which i must agree with, however i told you the main reason you were denied---> Bad attitude reported by my fellaws in DnA and the for acting like a kid pming me everytime to vote for you.

After you solve your connection problems and learn how to interact in a online game then feel free to re-aplly :)

i was dont asking for vote in my way...i was asking for fair vote....and asking you to chk my skills if you want

Offline Tobi

• Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 11:55:37 am »

i was dont asking for vote in my way...i was asking for fair vote....and asking you to chk my skills if you want
what do you actually mean by a "fair vote" ? you probably want him to say yes in your apply , instead of pming people to give you positive votes you should just wait for others to express their opinions then admins will let you know if your going to get accepted or not . and about Terrorist even if he have high ping it doesn't mean that he lags i fought him more than once and he doesn't lag as bad as you do..i fought you today in xe you were lagging badly so easy to kill , if you didn't had that lag protection you wouldn't resist 10 seconds .
I advice you to solve your connection problem first rather than posting here to complain about this and that.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:58:31 am by 7ob! »

Offline Gurwinder

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2012, 12:08:39 pm »

what do you actually mean by a "fair vote" ? you probably want him to say yes in your apply , instead of pming people to give you positive votes you should just wait for others to express their opinions then admins will let you know if your going to get accepted or not . and about Terrorist even if he have high ping it doesn't mean that he lags i fought him more than once and he doesn't lag as bad as you do..i fought you today in xe you were lagging badly so easy to kill , if you didn't had that lag protection you wouldn't resist 10 seconds .
I advice you to solve your connection problem first rather than posting here to complain about this and that.

tobi man ask voxi,midiox , i ask them too by pming them to give a fair vote. i was telling on pm that chk forum i thought that they dont know abt my app

mehdi

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 12:23:20 pm »
you didn't pm's me

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 01:07:17 pm »
Faf...

Just bcz you like this guy or something I am not giving my harsh and nice opinions in nice terms to him.

Gurwinder please refer to the post I made out earlier on this thread about why you got denied. Lag wasnt the only problem.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Nadeem

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 01:28:28 pm »
sorry for replying ,Jhon ping is high because he lives in china ,he is faraway from VRocker.His ping is 70-80 in China's servers.In china servers our pings are like 600-1000