•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Mi app <Accepted as Trainee>  (Read 16210 times)

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Mi app
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2012, 08:06:25 pm »
P.S : pretending to be a girl on the internet is one of the lamest things a person can do , I struggle to believe you're a girl; I don't want some freakshow kid who likes dressing up in his mum's underwear in the clan really...
Hans you need to learn not to copy every single text from other people, you know that comment was made by Charleyutton. Stop copying other people's posts and come up with something of your own, this is not the first time that I see you copying things, first you copied another clan's description text and pasted it on the MK board in the EA forums, then you copied the logo from newgrounds.com to make the logo of the frontline battles server and now you just copied Charleyutton's post. It's not nice to copy other people's stuff, please come with something of your own.

About the applicant:
I'm afraid there might be some errors with the SQcrew alias system. Because this
isn't entirely right:
SQCrewY- ** Alias Checking - IP: 190.225.14.178, Aliases: NyKo14 - [RS]NyKo14 - [RS]Mayra - [RS]Mayra - [SK]NyxJz75 - [RS]NyKo14 - [RS]N_y_k_O - [RS]Mayra - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - [RS]N_y_k_O - NIKo!!!012 - NIKo!!!012 - NiKo!!!012 - VICECITYMULTIPLA - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - (BLK

I compared the ip of NykO[LK] from our server with the ip of Zatch and they do not match. I also asked a friend of mine to check to ip of NyxJz75 from his forum and I compared it with the ip of Zatch and it also did not match. About the video that 1n5an1ac posted I can easily see that NykO[LK] is cheating/modding, and it's not because of the sliding because that can be easily made by desyncing yourself with a higher ping player, it's about the speed of his jumps, look at his jumps, they are way too fast, but I seriously believe NykO[LK] is not zatch, so that doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:13:26 pm by NewK »

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2012, 08:08:19 pm »
I like the line written in NewK's siggy.

:>

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2012, 08:10:31 pm »
P.S : pretending to be a girl on the internet is one of the lamest things a person can do , I struggle to believe you're a girl; I don't want some freakshow kid who likes dressing up in his mum's underwear in the clan really...
Hans you need to learn not to copy every single text from other people, you know that comment was made by Charleyutton. Stop copying other people's posts and come up with something of your own, this is not the first time that I see you copying things, first you copied another clan's description text and pasted it on the MK board in the EA forums, then you copied the logo from newgrounds.com to make the logo of the frontline battles server and now you just copied Charleyutton's post. It's not nice to copy other people's stuff, please come with something of your own.

About the applicant:
I'm afraid there's might be some errors with the SQcrew alias system. Because this
isn't entirely right:
SQCrewY- ** Alias Checking - IP: 190.225.14.178, Aliases: NyKo14 - [RS]NyKo14 - [RS]Mayra - [RS]Mayra - [SK]NyxJz75 - [RS]NyKo14 - [RS]N_y_k_O - [RS]Mayra - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - [RS]N_y_k_O - NIKo!!!012 - NIKo!!!012 - NiKo!!!012 - VICECITYMULTIPLA - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - (BLK)..:NiCo:.. - (BLK

I compared the ip of NykO[LK] from our server with the ip of Zatch and they do not match. I also asked a friend of mine to check to ip of NyxJz75 from his forum and I compared it with the ip of Zatch and it also did not match. About the video that 1n5an1ac posted I can easily see that NykO[LK] is cheating/modding, and it's not because of the sliding because that can be easily made by desyncing yourself with a higher ping player, it's about the speed at which he is moving, look at his jumps, they are way too fast, but I seriously believe NykO[LK] is not zatch, so that doesn't matter.

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2012, 08:11:59 pm »

About the applicant:
I'm afraid there's might be some errors with the SQcrew alias system. Because this
isn't entirely right:

I compared the ip of NykO[LK] from our server with the ip of Zatch and they do not match. I also asked a friend of mine to check to ip of NyxJz75 from his forum and I compared it with the ip of Zatch and it also did not match. About the video that 1n5an1ac posted I can easily see that NykO[LK] is cheating/modding, and it's not because of the sliding because that can be easily made by desyncing yourself with a higher ping player, it's about the speed at which he is moving, look at his jumps, they are way too fast, but I seriously believe NykO[LK] is not zatch, so that doesn't matter.

Troller detected! xD

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Nereyus

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 08:22:10 pm »
Quote from: NewK
I forgot to write |Quote author=charleyutton| ,my bad fixed now ,I will say same as Charley's words ,that's why I copied his opinion ..and you are wrong about the server logo I just taked the tank ,that's all,  so let us focus on his app and don't go off topic ....

« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:26:40 pm by Hans »

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2012, 08:23:02 pm »
Quote from: NewK
I forgot to write |Quote author=charleyutton| ,my bad fixed now ,I will say same as Charley's words ,that's why I copied his opinion ..and you are wrong about the server logo I just taked the tank ,that's all....
Yes, I was only talking about the the tank, not the whole logo.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:24:57 pm by NewK »

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2012, 08:28:39 pm »
Since, I'm an MK member, my vote is a big NO
Edit: I think he is immature and a metrosexual hipster because of what I've read. He has to learn more grammar.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:34:28 pm by Pascal »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2012, 08:31:09 pm »
Reason?

Newk has almost proved the accusations on Zatch being wrong

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2012, 08:33:01 pm »

^ .____. troll

hehe LuLz

Offline Euphoria

• noteventrying.asi
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2012, 08:45:13 pm »
now suck me Sfitz
with your accusations of shit
:D :D :D :D :D :D 8)

Offline Nereyus

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2012, 08:50:15 pm »
Buddies, stop trollin' & let us focus on his application .
  I keep my NO atm .
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:52:00 pm by Hans »

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2012, 11:36:36 pm »
since the missunderstood is solved, i vote for mkt so you get a chance to clean the bad image this accusations gave in the first place
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 11:39:25 pm by 7/\zZ »

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2012, 03:08:38 am »
they are gays :DDD, and my vote stills being NO, NEVAH!

Zatch_X

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2012, 04:20:43 am »
First...
1. This is a fight, me vs [SK]jago, I WAS LAG IN THAT SERVER LOL

2. My IP direction are 190.235.76.110

3. i have had internet since 1 month, i dont lie -.-
This is my modem

4. i dont have 2 pcs, only 1 e.e

this is the true.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:23:36 am by Zatch_X »

Offline FaF