•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: NikO's app  (Read 5096 times)

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
NikO's app
« on: February 04, 2014, 01:19:22 pm »

Nickname: NikO7 , NiikOO

Your Previous nicks: NikoFlorida_Arg, Niko , The_GhosT , [DZ*]The_GhosT , [DZ^]The_GhosT , [DZ]NikO

D.O.B/Age: 18 , 05-23-95

Location/Country: Buenos Aires , Argentina.

GMT/TimeZone: GMT -3

Servers you usually play on:
-Extreme Addicts
-Underworld Adventures
-LittleWhitey
-VCCnR
-XE.European
Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Nope.

VC-MP History: Im playing since one year and two month , 12-7-12

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Well I remember my first app here and Its very retard , I improve my skills , english.I make much friends of MK. I like this group. now I feel ready

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:
Yes DZ and I want clear this drama , I start with trial , recruit and when I was recruit , certain problems began.
Zero was the first on left ,two days later Zatch left the clan , puma not know what to do because the project was of zatch for that reason he left, and He promoted Grandoiz to leader ,Well doiz promoted me to Full member and approximately 2 weeks he make me co-leader for my job and effort on the clan , I take great decisions. But when I started to see people spoke badly of the clan, my head was thinking of leaving the clan, 1 week later I left and the clan started to go wrong , Kaotiv take some decisions bads , He accepted SmartApp aka BeatBoX - perma-banned on XE , and I not want to continue ruining the reputation of the clan , Yesterday With Puma we decided to close DZ.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: mIRC and Facebook

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I hope have more chances this time.
alright I think all is said only I will wait for their votes. Peace
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:29:42 pm by ЛɪҚØ »

Offline MK Management

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
NikO's app
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 01:19:22 pm »
Thank you for applying to the Clan Miami Killers,
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,

Miami Killers Management

Offline Detonator

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: NikO's app
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 02:24:31 pm »
you gotta be kidding me,you will destroy our reputation ,no never and I'm pretty sure you will quote me later and say why!?We don't accept people if they aren't able to to speak and understand english,here's an example of a pov traduction with Google translate:

that's my problemI do not think you care
Since you've changed a lot, idk you to be my friend :/
lol

Your loyality ,after applying in MK , you applied for DU then DZ and now you are here again.

Your attitude towards normal players , with normal I mean people who you don't asslick

<&jizzBotz> [2] [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: mk loser clan kiss my ass all player mk

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 02:40:47 pm »
you gotta be kidding me,you will destroy our reputation ,no never and I'm pretty sure you will quote me later and say why!?We don't accept people if they aren't able to to speak and understand english,here's an example of a pov traduction with Google translate:

that's my problemI do not think you care
Since you've changed a lot, idk you to be my friend :/
lol

Your loyality ,after applying in MK , you applied for DU then DZ and now you are here again.

Your attitude towards normal players , with normal I mean people who you don't asslick
I think was clear when I said ''I improve my skills , english''.
That we have personal problems is another point, I really expected this from you.

Offline Moric

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • Nothing Personal!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 08:13:30 pm »

Yes DZ and I want clear this drama , I start with trial , recruit and when I was recruit , certain problems began.
Zero was the first on left ,two days later Zatch left the clan , puma not know what to do because the project was of zatch for that reason he left, and He promoted Grandoiz to leader ,Well doiz promoted me to Full member and approximately 2 weeks he make me co-leader for my job and effort on the clan , I take great decisions. But when I started to see people spoke badly of the clan, my head was thinking of leaving the clan, 1 week later I left and the clan started to go wrong , Kaotiv take some decisions bads , He accepted SmartApp aka BeatBoX - perma-banned on XE , and I not want to continue ruining the reputation of the clan , Yesterday With Puma we decided to close DZ.

You were accepted as trial and after 2 weeks you became co leader  of clan. LOL

After reading your DZ story i don't think you are loyal, No from my side.
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/gallery/?sa=view;pic=24

"Never argue with an idiot because he/she will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."

Offline GranDoIz

• http://WwW.ev0k-gfx.TK
  • Snitch
  • GranDoIz | Ev0k
    • View Profile
    • Ev0k GFX
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 08:26:14 pm »
I'm just here to give my opinion, it's been 3 months when I met Niko, he is a good player and respectable and serious in their work ... I know I'm not allowed to write here but I ONLY want to say something for a good man. Sorry for my post here :P

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 08:59:11 pm »

You were accepted as trial and after 2 weeks you became co leader  of clan. LOL

After reading your DZ story i don't think you are loyal, No from my side.
Nono , I join the clan in october , Grandoiz promoted me co-leader on january. If you have any doubt just ask me , Im loyal :)

I'm just here to give my opinion, it's been 3 months when I met Niko, he is a good player and respectable and serious in their work ... I know I'm not allowed to write here but I ONLY want to say something for a good man. Sorry for my post here :P
Thanks old mate :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 09:10:13 pm by ЛɪҚØ »

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 06:18:18 am »
No veo la necesidad de escribir mi respuesta en ingles, Eres un gran jugador y buen amigo. MKt.

About of this:
We don't accept people if they aren't able to to speak and understand english

His english isn't perfect but is understandable, He can improve his english only give him a chance.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 11:33:28 am »
Thank you very much for this opportunity

Offline SahiL

• Carrots <3
  • Global Moderator
  • Don
  • "Pappu can't dance saala"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 12:46:14 pm »
I know this guy very well from a long time, his english is understandable and that's all what we need. Talking about loyalty, it depends on your point of view. I will give him a chance, MKt from my side. Don't disappoint me.

Offline Cato

• Active
  • Bully
  • TEAM WORK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 07:16:29 pm »
Good Luck , Nigga.

Offline Rodrigo

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Always go forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 11:50:50 pm »
guys, give a chance to niko, to make so show it, MKt from my side ..

Offline Fercho

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 12:32:40 am »
I just know this guy since some weeks ago, but he's friendly and his english is understandable at least (of course he should keep improving it) besides, he has playable skills and also he's active on irc. Yes, he may hasn't the best attitude but that doesn't make any problem.

I don't know so much about his loyalty but he was loyal to his past clan until it died. I'm giving my opinion because maybe some members don't know him so much or haven't met him yet. However, it's your choice and your opinion.

Good luck Niko.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 12:51:58 am »
thanks guys , I'll be honest , I didn't expect this and I appreciate their votes and opinions. :D

Offline Fabbel

• Clan Mother <3
  • [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 03:46:52 am »
I know this guy very well from a long time, his english is understandable and that's all what we need. Talking about loyalty, it depends on your point of view. I will give him a chance, MKt from my side. Don't disappoint me.

;)