•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Delete !  (Read 9000 times)

Offline N!Gh7MaR3^

• View Profile
Re: N!Gh7MaR3^/Booxy Apply
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 07:59:57 pm »

Why did you Leave your previous clan : I was in TZ , and i left VC:MP for a while and when i came back i joined back to TZ as a "Trainne" , i have waited 3 months to get promoted to TZ Rookie but they didn't promote me so i saw myself as a obstacle in their clan so i left :)

I doubt your loyalty.

Everyone does that's what i am trying to say , give me a chance and i will show what i can do guys , just one chance no more ;)

Stallin

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2013, 02:13:54 am »

Why did you Leave your previous clan : I was in TZ , and i left VC:MP for a while and when i came back i joined back to TZ as a "Trainne" , i have waited 3 months to get promoted to TZ Rookie but they didn't promote me so i saw myself as a obstacle in their clan so i left :)

Quote from: Sephiroth

Finally, if you are expecting a quick promotion from TLKr to TLK or TLK to ULK MKt to MKs or MKs to MK, this is not the right gang for you.

Offline Nemesis.

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2013, 03:53:40 am »
Sorry No.

Offline ZaRyAb.

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2013, 05:30:27 am »
Hi BooX :) GL.
I Think he deserve to be MKt bcuz i know him he really hate TZ now.
BuT We Cant trust him bcuz when he leaved TZ now he says that i hate tz etc .
if he left MK then he will say i hate MK etc etc :-\
Anyways All of you can give 1 chance to him

Offline Shadow.X

• Snitch
  • Read it? Now gtfo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2013, 05:50:13 am »
Goodluck dude . I didn't expect that from you , seriously.

Offline EaGLe

• Bully
  • lol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2013, 09:10:54 am »
GL :P

Offline Moric

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • Nothing Personal!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2013, 11:00:22 am »
We should add new rule, TZs are not allowed xD  :D
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/gallery/?sa=view;pic=24

"Never argue with an idiot because he/she will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."

Offline DeViL_JiN

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2013, 11:48:26 am »
a straight no from me

Offline N!Gh7MaR3^

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2013, 06:03:25 pm »
Thanks for taking spot in mah PRANK :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:41:00 pm by N!Gh7MaR3^ »

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Delete !
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2013, 07:27:50 pm »

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2013, 07:34:10 pm »

Typical TZ. You guys just won't get a life I guess. Anyway, trust me. Idc anyway about TZ but yes.. If any of you becomes anywhere successful in vcmp or real life.. I will just go in a big shock. You guys don't deserve any success. And trust me.. If I see any TZ posting here or there on MK forums, there would be a straight ban on their face coming from my side.

Thanx and Adios Motherfucker. :)

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2013, 07:53:55 pm »

Typical TZ. You guys just won't get a life I guess. Anyway, trust me. Idc anyway about TZ but yes.. If any of you becomes anywhere successful in vcmp or real life.. I will just go in a big shock. You guys don't deserve any success. And trust me.. If I see any TZ posting here or there on MK forums, there would be a straight ban on their face coming from my side.

just the fact that they don't know when 1st April is, is more funnier
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 07:56:37 pm by Halchter »
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2013, 11:17:06 pm »
I doubt it was a prank, he probably just said that because he saw that most members voted no, just lie he told  to TZ so they would accept him.

Denied.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:25:36 pm by NewK »

Offline Nadeem

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2013, 07:20:54 am »
http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=2209.msg101981#msg101981

N!Gh7MaR3^ to [TZ_T]N!Gh7MaR3^

Done by White
You are not TZ anymore,you have left the clan.Whether it was a prank or real.You have no right to use the tag anymore.You are calling it prank because your application in MK has more negative votes ,and you are trying that way to get in TZ back.You are totally retarded.If i see you in server with tag,you will be kicked .

According to him ,he left TZ because he wasn't getting promoted.
(I would post the whole post but he edited it )

He posted a topic when he was sure that his application (here in MK) is going to be denied ,
Guys you all know me :D , i got you all pranked .
Actually i got pranked some times by friends in VCMP and Real Life so i though why not to make a prank :D  !
I heard a story about incidents that TZ had with MK so i though to apply there so i could make the prank more belivelabe ! :P

I ain't that TROLL to leave TZ , everyone knows i like it :P

P.S : It was hard to find another subject for the prank so i used Promotion :P [/b]

He is now calling it prank because he was  sure that his application is going to be denied.

I doubt it was a prank, he probably just said that because he saw that most members voted no, just lie he told  to TZ so they would accept him.

Thats what ,i meant to say.And yea Boox,there's no chance of getting accepted again.

BooX,if it was really a prank,why you were begging for a chance?Its totally lame.

Boox is not TZ anymore.It was his lame thinking,but he got failed completely.There wasn't any thing between TZ and Boox regarding this lame application.

A bit explanation about : https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/news-and-announcements/bye-guys/msg13513/#msg13513
It was a misunderstanding between us,we have no interest in getting your clan private information.Every clan have its privacy ,i can understand it but there wasn't any leakage made by Pegasus .You can have a talk with TZ's(and who are not in clan anymore)  ..Pegasus left the clans [TZ,MK] on his own choice .After leaving MK,he applied in TZ and after begging for a chance he was accepted.He left TZ 2nd time by saying that he is going to leave VCMP .After a week or so,he applied in DU and got accepted their.Similarly after a month staying in DU,he left by saying 'i am leaving vcmp forever' .You can understand what kind  of guy he was.Still their are many ex-tzs who are in ULK,VU,DZ,DU.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:28:08 am by Nadeem »

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2013, 07:48:58 am »
http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=2209.msg101981#msg101981

N!Gh7MaR3^ to [TZ_T]N!Gh7MaR3^

Done by White
You are not TZ anymore,you have left the clan.Whether it was a prank or real.You have no right to use the tag anymore.You are calling it prank because your application in MK has more negative votes ,and you are trying that way to get in TZ back.You are totally retarded.If i see you in server with tag,you will be kicked .

According to him ,he left TZ because he wasn't getting promoted.
(I would post the whole post but he edited it )

He posted a topic when he was sure that his application (here in MK) is going to be denied ,
Guys you all know me :D , i got you all pranked .
Actually i got pranked some times by friends in VCMP and Real Life so i though why not to make a prank :D  !
I heard a story about incidents that TZ had with MK so i though to apply there so i could make the prank more belivelabe ! :P

I ain't that TROLL to leave TZ , everyone knows i like it :P

P.S : It was hard to find another subject for the prank so i used Promotion :P [/b]

He is now calling it prank because he was  sure that his application is going to be denied.

Thats what ,i meant to say.And yea Boox,there's no chance of getting accepted again.

BooX,if it was really a prank,why you were begging for a chance?Its totally lame.

Boox is not TZ anymore.It was his lame thinking,but he got failed completely.There wasn't any thing between TZ and Boox regarding this lame application.

A bit explanation about : https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/news-and-announcements/bye-guys/msg13513/#msg13513
It was a misunderstanding between us,we have no interest in getting your clan private information.Every clan have its privacy ,i can understand it but there wasn't any leakage made by Pegasus .You can have a talk with TZ's(and who are not in clan anymore)  ..Pegasus left the clans [TZ,MK] on his own choice .After leaving MK,he applied in TZ and after begging for a chance he was accepted.He left TZ 2nd time by saying that he is going to leave VCMP .After a week or so,he applied in DU and got accepted their.Similarly after a month staying in DU,he left by saying 'i am leaving vcmp forever' .You can understand what kind  of guy he was.Still their are many ex-tzs who are in ULK,VU,DZ,DU.

I welcome your clarification. But tbh.. Keep your members and ex TZ with you under your armpit. I dont want them to stink over MK forums anymore. I am welcoming your post just because you are politely coming and posting or else I wouldnt have given a fuck to ban you from here itself. Its not that it doesnt matter to you or stuff but trust me.. Idc about any shit or TZ anymore.

Adios.

Topic locked.

- Crack's work ^_^