•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Waleed<DENIED>  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Waleed

• View Profile
My Application Waleed<DENIED>
« on: April 19, 2021, 01:20:05 pm »

Nickname: Waleed

Your Previous nicks: Viper, Luminite, Ambrose, WaleedKing, KingSlayer, more

D.O.B/Age: 4 January 2004 / 17

Location/Country: Karachi/Pakistan

GMT/TimeZone: GMT+5

Servers you usually play on: Vks, EC, Sometimes LW, RTV, Since it's on CTF, if see players there i joins EG:AD, EAD, KoTh, VCCNR sometimes 

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: I'm Currently Not banned in any server as i'm Playing clean so

VC-MP History: Well I first joined VC:MP at 2013 when i was a little child. just joined some of similar servers and used to play them as like a Offline game as i didn't knew what VC:MP actually is my brother used to play So. Then at 2013 i went inactive means i left but at 2018 i came back and i joined some new servers like VCCNR, Vks. EC, So it's officially 2018.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Greetings my friends, first of all i would like to introduce myself. I'm a random guy of VC:MP Who used to be a big retard in vcmp's servers Since i came back at 2018 as i didn't knew English Language before So used to play like childish and retarded players. My past was so bad. i mean i broke too much rules in every server just because i was a jealous and a childish. but according to my time from 2018 in vcmp I was slowly slowly changing At first i tried to learn English language a little bit just to read every server's rules and tried to understand them then used to play by focusing on them and kept focusing on my behavior and Language to improve that i did. and then finally when 2019 was about be ended i was completely changed like i'm an Young boy now so i can play in peace without being a rude player and slowly slowly learned to respect everyone and earn the respect by staying a simple good boy. now i would like to reveal why i'm here for MK. I was about to be a part of VU Clan spent much time to be in their family tried 6 times in 1.2 Year but That Clan is actually very different. however i was told that's if you thinks VU would never accept you you can go for other clan you're a good person. But i thought i can be a part of them but they have too many reasons and stuff that they thinks i still needs to improve maybe you guys saw my all applications right there But This is shame and i was thinking that's now i'm going for MK Clan how would their mates and VU react. on it I'm totally destroyed that means No one's gonna believe in me as because they can see I have been denied 6 times there so now i came here for this clan Actually i have revealed everything to VU that's i'm not going to try again for VU now. because that's too hard And i have no idea. why they don't see improvements on me the real reason that comes for This Clan is i just wanted to be in a clan just to stay on it as a family and i really wanted to be a part of any clan last night i was thinking who would believe in me? where should i go? really this is my interest towards the clans but i have no idea if you guys also won't believe in me because i used to swing my mood on everyone that makes me angry well it happens to everyone but not that much and as I have improved on it and 100% I'm a good person So i really think i can be in a good family to stay with them for long time Guys please do not take this compliment as asslicking or something like that i just wanted to be in a clan and will stay as a family i know some of MK members don't know me but i will try to interact with them when i will see. them And let me know if you guys thinks there's a lackness on me that i should improve.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I'll be honest i have never joined any clan :/ I'm always a clanless player

IRC or Any other contact info: I do have a discord account. | Waleed#0698

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes i like to

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Well i have explained if i go for unrelated stuff it would be a very large topic that players doesn't like to see i mean i have told everything at upper line ^ But i hope no one's gonna disappoint on me for such reasons.

Thank you guys for reading everything.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: :/ it's my First time
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:30:56 pm by 7/\zZ »

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Waleed
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 01:26:23 pm »
Good luck brother! ;)
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 03:08:25 pm »
Thats great effort u put on ur application bro :) but u need to be active more and play more with us so that we would get to know each other becuz i hardly know u i've seen u in lw sometimes but never had conversation with u on any topic so im gonna go Neutral for now.

Good luck!!!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 03:15:55 pm by DarkSlayer »

Offline Waleed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 03:33:05 pm »
Good luck brother! ;)
Thank you my friend.
Thats great effort u put on ur application bro :) but u need to be active more and play more with us so that we would get to know each other becuz i hardly know u i've seen u in lw sometimes but never had conversation with u on any topic so im gonna go Neutral for now.

Good luck!!!
Hi DarkSlayer hope you're fine. Well If you wanted to play with me and meet me Ping me anytime you want I'll be there for you  :) And thanks for your words

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 07:09:05 pm »
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17373.0 Denied almost 4 days ago. As far as I have observed you, You have been rude towards many players and your behavior also is not that good. You need to work on yourself as it is too early for you to apply. Going With a 'NO' For this time. Good Luck for future.

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2021, 08:06:06 pm »
MKt for a fresh start

Offline Waleed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 08:13:39 pm »
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17373.0 Denied almost 4 days ago. As far as I have observed you, You have been rude towards many players and your behavior also is not that good. You need to work on yourself as it is too early for you to apply. Going With a 'NO' For this time. Good Luck for future.
I'll be honest i used to stay a retard. but i have completely changed that you maybe haven't seen on me this is why also We played each other but not very much. and My VU Application was Denied 4 days ago yes i don't know what to say about that. I just wanted to start a fresh move and just wanted to stay in a good family where i can for long My behavior is much improved Maybe meet me ingame my friend.  :) and thanks for your kind my friend
MKt for a fresh start
i really appreciate your vote my friend.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 09:54:56 pm »
hey waleed, i have read everything you have mention above and of course we have meet for couple of times in Ec server since you have came back to vcmp and while we have played together what i personally came to know about you is you have really put your best efforts in your behavior and improved it with the passage of time as compare to your past histroy which you have eleborat in your application but to keep this and only thing a side for a while, there are a few policies of our community in which one among them is a person is suppose to wait for a month or two once his application has been denied in some other clan and you just went against of our policies as you recently got denied in VU and applied here with in the four days which we can consider as a clan hopping from your side that actually compels me to go with the negative vote for you.
better luck next time, hopefully u have get cure out of CVD 19 Brother.
Playing Since 2011

Offline Waleed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 11:10:22 pm »
hey waleed, i have read everything you have mention above and of course we have meet for couple of times in Ec server since you have came back to vcmp and while we have played together what i personally came to know about you is you have really put your best efforts in your behavior and improved it with the passage of time as compare to your past histroy which you have eleborat in your application but to keep this and only thing a side for a while, there are a few policies of our community in which one among them is a person is suppose to wait for a month or two once his application has been denied in some other clan and you just went against of our policies as you recently got denied in VU and applied here with in the four days which we can consider as a clan hopping from your side that actually compels me to go with the negative vote for you.
better luck next time, hopefully u have get cure out of CVD 19 Brother.
My God xd i always makes a mistake before going for anything. See i didn't even agree with the policies and directly made application without waiting for at least 1 month. it happens to me anywhere well i love your words and Yes i'm quite fair than before. i'm just here for a fresh start. Well If i really broke the policies of this clan then this application should be closed as well then i would have to re apply after a month or 2 months i guess? I don't mind on it. but i apologize for making it too early

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2021, 01:07:12 am »
I have a few things to say and I hope you implement them. This is my observation of you.
I hope you don't take these personally.

1- You need to stop with replies that indicate you sometimes take things a bit too personally.
2- Don't lose hope too early. Everyone expects positive remarks on the application but if you get a few negative votes, there's nothing to worry about. Just work on those things and show them that you really have improved and then try again. I am sure they will change their minds.
3- Spend more time with MK members that are around nowadays, some of them who are negative about your application might just see something in you and reconsider their votes.
4- You keep being too obsessed with some things that you think could put a bad impression of you on others like this line in your application:
Guys please do not take this compliment as asslicking or something
No one thinks that way, you overthink a few things which make you feel disappointed or make you feel that it is something awkward you said which it is clearly not. Let go of your past in your vcmp career and bring in some improvements that will actually have a strong effect on others.

I've seen all of your VU apps and I have seen the same type of reaction in most of the replies. You should've stuck with your decision to join VU but you gave up hope very easily and now you have applied in MK. Nonetheless, if you really have decided to join MK then don't lose hope and do better next time if not this time.

All the best for your application.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:46:13 am by Aegon »

Offline Spartain

• [MKs]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2021, 03:01:50 pm »
NO
You should've stuck with your decision to join VU but you gave up very easily and now you have applied in MK. Nonetheless, if you really have decided to join MK then don't lose hope and do better next time if not this time.

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • Death awaits you always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2021, 04:14:30 pm »
This https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17373.0 Does not justify your application, i do not trust you also I've a hunch that you're not clean in terms of gameplay.

stick with VU, improve and re-apply later.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Offline Waleed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2021, 04:32:05 pm »
This https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17373.0 Does not justify your application, i do not trust you also I've a hunch that you're not clean in terms of gameplay.

stick with VU, improve and re-apply later.
;/ What can i say i have no idea still.. what should i do If i Can't be in any family. Players haven't seen how i'm changed No idea what to do... Not overthinking that's no one's can welcome me into their family it's just 10% Luck when i saw Aegon's message i was upset i don't think anything wrong more than limits. It's just my experience and noticing who can trust. None of u guys can understand What kind of player i'm but i also cant do anything either otherwise it'll seem like crying Let everything go About VU Most VUs are never going to be in my favor as always And I'm tired of anything but still some of them are telling me to not lose the hope and it's you from MK Saying to stick to that clan I might be a Bot for all of you? as an example Believe/Trust is very worse thing to do. And now i'm deeply feeling sad. and going back to stick with that Clan. Please don't unveil the topic that's I'm just crazy to myself and overthinking hard. taking little things seriously. actually it's not but for you maybe just simply finish this topic now i won't behave like kids/retards i'm always trying to be friendly to every families
I have a few things to say and I hope you implement them. This is my observation of you.
I hope you don't take these personally.

1- You need to stop with replies that indicate you sometimes take things a bit too personally.
2- Don't lose hope too early. Everyone expects positive remarks on the application but if you get a few negative votes, there's nothing to worry about. Just work on those things and show them that you really have improved and then try again. I am sure they will change their minds.
3- Spend more time with MK members that are around nowadays, some of them who are negative about your application might just see something in you and reconsider their votes.
4- You keep being too obsessed with some things that you think could put a bad impression of you on others like this line in your application:
Guys please do not take this compliment as asslicking or something
No one thinks that way, you overthink a few things which make you feel disappointed or make you feel that it is something awkward you said which it is clearly not. Let go of your past in your vcmp career and bring in some improvements that will actually have a strong effect on others.

I've seen all of your VU apps and I have seen the same type of reaction in most of the replies. You should've stuck with your decision to join VU but you gave up hope very easily and now you have applied in MK. Nonetheless, if you really have decided to join MK then don't lose hope and do better next time if not this time.

It's not about interest it's about a family either way i have wrote at Thomas's quote

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2021, 06:36:42 pm »
So what have you decided now?
Are you trying to roll back on your application, because it has created a bad image however, or you're going back to VU?
It's not like WE=MK are unwelcoming, it's just the process we want you to stick to, which is applying at least 1-2 months after getting denied/rejected from any clan, and it's not just our thing, every clan does that, nonetheless.

P.S, I'm not the one who decides if you're getting into the clan or not, just telling you that what you're doing and going through, no one knows it and it is creating bad image of you whatsoever, so you might have to elaborate it properly, or stick with what you like, don't have double standards!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:51:31 pm by Oreocake »
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • Death awaits you always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2021, 10:11:49 pm »
Its very unethical though to immediately apply in other clan after getting your application rejected in other.

We welcome everyone who's eligible to be part of our family. But I've seen your interest in vu more than here. Well its up to you if you can convince us but take some time off and meet us in game or discord.

Rules are rules.

I wish you good luck.

P.S i was hurry to write this, i totally missed this part of post. Damn man.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 10:14:31 pm by Tom4S »
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S