•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Trex  (Read 7794 times)

Trex

My Application Trex
« on: September 19, 2015, 11:33:30 pm »

Nickname: Trex

Your Previous nicks: king,DeadKiller,JOCK3R,HunTeRKinG,DeaDHunTeR,HAE6AJI,6EJIaH,RA27,PaulG,T4k0,M4^,MrPreMiuM,ProStyl3,ZeRo1,i've just  remembered i used Mr.[D]uck and PerfectSt7le..

D.O.B/Age: 16/6/2001-15 years old

Location/Country: Egypt

GMT/TimeZone: GMT +2:00

Servers you usually play on: Littlewhitey's,MK Capture the flag,Grand theft auto European city server.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No.

VC-MP History: so let's start with VC:MP History but first of all i know many of you know me "JOCK3R" that clan hopper,But i am now changed because i didn't like to be that clan hopper i left VC:MP for 10 months to think of what i did and what will i do after i am back to VC:MP again please MK members please focus here because my VC:MP history was bad,let's start:
I started playing VC:MP in 2010 but i didn't give any interest in VC:MP because i was "noob" and all were killing me so i left it,Lately i joined VC:MP in 2013 and i was playing in server called "Grand theft auto European city server" then i joined "VCL" then clan was closed because lack of members,Then i was playing in a server called "3D Server" Drake aka Latin know it there i saw V.King aka 552X he was killing me as i was regular player still new he was going to join russians but unfortunately i joined them too because he was better than i couldn't kill him so i joined russians with him then Tom made clan called "ON" and V.King aka 552x said to me apply after 1 or 2 days i applied then accepted after months i was ON full member then i got kicked because i "death evaded" by typing /c gotoloc  in VC:MP(0.3) then after some months i started being clan hopper choosing many nicknames because everyone hated me i didn't like that so i choosed these nicknames: ProStyl3^,ZeRo1,JOCK3R i applied in DxZ and accepted then FZ and accepted too,then i said that i am JOCK3R's cousin i was lying very much but i learned from these faults,Then i said in FZ's forum that i will leave VC:MP as ProStyl3^ after that i applied in TLN as JOCK3R "Denied" then ULK "Denied",then i really left VC:MP for 10 months,so after these 10 months i got bored,so i joined VC:MP again and applied in LBR as i was intersted in LBR but i got denied because they didn't remember me then i remembered what happened in the past about my clan hopping so i've did the right thing now i told you guys the truth and you decide what will you say.
P.S:I believe that saying the truth is the best thing for me,"MORE TRUTH MORE CHANCES" as i guess.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Because MK is united clan and have good reputation in whole VC:MP and have skilled members.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: VCL:Closed
ON:kicked (2 times) 1st that evade then 2nd abused UJIbU4
he abused my mother and she died from 1 year ago
DxZ:left then clan closed..
FZ:left then clan closed..
DK:i felt uncomfortable so i left.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: mIRC:Trex

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Sometimes.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: No,thanks have a good day
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 10:14:02 am by Trex »

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Trex
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 01:28:59 am »
According to your story you have just returned, so get to know more members first.
No for now.

RA27

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 01:50:07 am »
According to your story you have just returned, so get to know more members first.
No for now.
i think there is miss understanding i've returned in VC:MP since 2013,and i know few members like Kelvin,Halchter,NewK,CrackM4,Dave/StraightFire,7AAD/ToMz,FaF,Bhai,Drake,Knuckles i guess Soldier too.
EDIT:I apologize i forgot to say Markos too.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:57:46 am by Trex »

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 02:52:15 am »
i think there is miss understanding i've returned in VC:MP since 2013,and i know few members like Kelvin,Halchter,NewK,CrackM4,Dave/StraightFire,7AAD/ToMz,FaF,Bhai,Drake,Knuckles i guess Soldier too.
Then I'm changing my vote to pending.

Offline Soldier

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Fortune favors the prepared mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 04:56:06 am »
i guess Soldier too.
Believe me i've never seen you in these two years..

Offline ToMz

• >.< l0ve mK <3
  • Thug
  • Work hard in silence Let sucess make all the noise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 05:01:00 am »
His attitude is good and he understands the gaming life, and I've seen that he's quite good with newbies and ignores the abusers in-game, so its a Yes from me.
T - good luck

Offline Knuckles

• [MKs]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 05:03:33 am »
i guess Soldier too.
^ Same

Offline Drake

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 05:44:55 am »
I have most knowledge of you than anyone else here and after reading your application, I conclude that you are still missing away many points.
Would you like me to post your full "history"?

Offline Dave

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 06:37:46 am »
I didn't observe ur skills but ur attitude is fine. Neutral for now
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 06:50:12 am by StraightFire »

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 07:29:53 am »
You have to have balls to say the truth, so from my side i vote MKt, good luck son.

RA27

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 09:59:41 am »
i guess Soldier too.
hmm,okay i think i know you from EA but if you don't remember me no problem.
i'm free to be tested anytime if you want :)
i guess Soldier too.
^ Same
as i said i remember you but if you don't remember me no problem,
i'm free to be tested anytime :)
I have most knowledge of you than anyone else here and after reading your application, I conclude that you are still missing away many points.
Would you like me to post your full "history"?
Drake,i don't remember this it's from 2013/2014 1 or 2 years passed if you remember something i don't remember it so tell me maybe i will remember.
His attitude is good and he understands the gaming life, and I've seen that he's quite good with newbies and ignores the abusers in-game, so its a Yes from me.
T - good luck
Thanks old mate :)
You have to have balls to say the truth, so from my side i vote MKt, good luck son.
Thanks Nexus :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:02:21 am by Trex »

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2015, 12:58:46 pm »
Can you explain your departure from DxZ and FZ?
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

RA27

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2015, 01:03:33 pm »
Can you explain your departure from DxZ and FZ?
okay let's start with DxZ
they started hating me and i felt this and i was uncomfortable because i was clan hopper and they didn't know that and i was lying too.
FZ,i wanted to end this story of the clan hopper so i posted topic saying there that i will leave VC:MP.
i've forgot that i applied in SS 3 times and they denied i don't know why riilex said to me SS = no africans lol?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:11:17 pm by Trex »

Offline Dave

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 02:59:31 pm »
Changing my vote to MKt, today me and zer0K were testing him. He is a nice guy and same as nexus said he didn't lie to us.

Offline ToMz

• >.< l0ve mK <3
  • Thug
  • Work hard in silence Let sucess make all the noise
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 03:13:55 pm »
This guy needs to improve a little otherwise he is ready for MK, his attitude, skills are better and the important things is that, this guy is loyal