•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Trex  (Read 2694 times)

Trex

My Application Trex
« on: October 19, 2015, 11:11:48 am »

Nickname: Trex

Your Previous nicks: king,DeadKiller,JOCK3R,HunTeRKinG,DeaDHunTeR,HAE6AJI,6EJIaH,RA27,PaulG,T4k0,M4^,MrPreMiuM,ProStyl3,ZeRo1,Mr.[D]uck,PerfectSt7le.

D.O.B/Age: 15 years old

Location/Country: Egypt

GMT/TimeZone: GMT +2:00

Servers you usually play on: Extreme Addicts,Littlewhitey's,MK Capture the flag,Grand theft auto European city server.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No.

VC-MP History: so let's start with VC:MP History but first of all i know many of you know me "JOCK3R" that clan hopper,But i am now changed because i didn't like to be that clan hopper i left VC:MP for 10 months to think of what i did and what will i do after i am back to VC:MP again please MK members please focus here because my VC:MP history was bad,let's start:
I started playing VC:MP in 2010 but i didn't give any interest in VC:MP because i was "noob" and all were killing me so i left it,Lately i joined VC:MP in 2013 and i was playing in server called "Grand theft auto European city server" then i joined "VCL" then clan was closed because lack of members,Then i was playing in a server called "3D Server" Drake aka Latin know it there i saw V.King aka 552X he was killing me as i was regular player still new he was going to join russians but unfortunately i joined them too because he was better than i couldn't kill him so i joined russians with him then Tom made clan called "ON" and V.King aka 552x said to me apply after 1 or 2 days i applied then accepted after months i was ON full member then i got kicked because i "death evaded" by typing /c gotoloc  in VC:MP(0.3) then after some months i started being clan hopper choosing many nicknames because everyone hated me i didn't like that so i choosed these nicknames: ProStyl3^,ZeRo1,JOCK3R i applied in DxZ and accepted then FZ and accepted too,then i said that i am JOCK3R's cousin i was lying very much but i learned from these faults,Then i said in FZ's forum that i will leave VC:MP as ProStyl3^ after that i applied in TLN as JOCK3R "Denied" then ULK "Denied",then i really left VC:MP for 10 months,so after these 10 months i got bored,so i joined VC:MP again and applied in LBR as i was intersted in LBR but i got denied because they didn't remember me then i remembered what happened in the past about my clan hopping so i've did the right thing now i told you guys the truth and you decide what will you say.
P.S:I believe that saying the truth is the best thing for me,"MORE TRUTH MORE CHANCES" as i guess.

I don't know I must remove it or no,as you know it from the past application but for sure I've posted in again..

Why do you want to Join MK ?: MK is united clan and have good reputation in whole VC:MP and have skilled members.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:  VCL:Closed
ON:kicked (2 times) 1st that evade then 2nd abused UJIbU4
he abused my mother and she died from 1 year ago
DxZ:left then clan closed..
FZ:left then clan closed..
DK:i felt uncomfortable so i left.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: mIRC:Trex

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Usually

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I'm little in-active because of school but I still can play VC:MP..
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 01:58:49 pm by FaF »

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Trex
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 01:03:09 pm »

- Crack's work ^_^

RA27

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 01:38:36 pm »
Now read this seriously Trex, ill try to be as much clear to you as I can.

You and your brother dont have respect in the community which you know already. You are saying that you have changed but it could be just that to get accepted you are acting good and every other guy who does not have respect acts like this that I have changed but the thing is you have to make us believe that you have actually changed.

After this application we atleast got to know that maybe you are trying to change yourself but we cannot trust you in only few hours, it will take time.

You dont join MK to change yourself, you join MK after you have changed yourself.
There are members who applied like 2-3 times before they finally got accepted as they all had bad past and said that they have changed but they only got accepted when we believed that they really have changed
So same goes for you, you can apply once everymonth but you will get accepted only when we feel you are ready.

I think i can apply everymonth till i get accepted in MK also 1 month passed..this is my 2nd application.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 01:43:42 pm by Trex »

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 01:50:57 pm »
Now read this seriously Trex, ill try to be as much clear to you as I can.

You and your brother dont have respect in the community which you know already. You are saying that you have changed but it could be just that to get accepted you are acting good and every other guy who does not have respect acts like this that I have changed but the thing is you have to make us believe that you have actually changed.

After this application we atleast got to know that maybe you are trying to change yourself but we cannot trust you in only few hours, it will take time.

You dont join MK to change yourself, you join MK after you have changed yourself.
There are members who applied like 2-3 times before they finally got accepted as they all had bad past and said that they have changed but they only got accepted when we believed that they really have changed
So same goes for you, you can apply once everymonth but you will get accepted only when we feel you are ready.

I think i can apply everymonth till i get accepted in MK also 1 month passed..this is my 2nd application.

I don't know why you quoted that and made that it caps. But trust me you already offended me. So fuck off already and apply after 2 days now. As, faf posted this on 21st september, 2015 so you are eligible to apply after 2 fucking days now. And I will give you an opportunity to behave properly as I had quoted your app for the reference and not as if I wanted to show your application date.

You still need to mature a lot and understand the difference among things.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 02:00:28 pm »
My vote is neutral as you are trying to improve but you still arent ready for MK in my opinion.

RA27

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 02:13:46 pm »
My vote is neutral as you are trying to improve but you still arent ready for MK in my opinion.
okay faf wish to get a yes this time from you :)

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile

Offline Dave

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 04:04:16 pm »
^

Offline Soldier

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Fortune favors the prepared mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 04:26:58 am »
Hi trex. I know you are doing your best to improve and are willing to join MK but i didn't like the way how you asked me about your skills and attitude after dueling with me. You kept spamming my chatbox on forums to talk to you which i didn't like at all.

This time i'll go with a no. try to improve more and apply again in a next month or so :)

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 05:44:11 am »
^

Offline Drake

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 09:52:30 am »
I was observing you for the past couple of weeks and my observation says that you haven't changed a bit.
You are the same old kid with the same childish attitude.

And for the fact that you said earlier,
Do you think you can get accepted by posting an application every month? Good luck with that.

nein

RA27

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 12:39:24 pm »
Hi trex. I know you are doing your best to improve and are willing to join MK but i didn't like the way how you asked me about your skills and attitude after dueling with me. You kept spamming my chatbox on forums to talk to you which i didn't like at all.

This time i'll go with a no. try to improve more and apply again in a next month or so :)
I didn't ask you about attitude I've asked you about my skills it's good or bad and I know that skills won't make me get accepted in MK,about the chatbox spam it was from the past application and I didn't annoy any MK member till now I didn't talk to anyone of them except you I've saw you in EA so I just wanted to teamup with you that's all.

I was observing you for the past couple of weeks and my observation says that you haven't changed a bit.

Do you think you can get accepted by posting an application every month? Good luck with that.

nein

Drake I just want you to know that I've got it you don't want me in MK I know that from the past application and I've said that to my brother and he told me let's see but I was right when I said "Drake don't want me in MK",Now how you're talking about attitude and you didn't even talk to me or know what I want to explain to you,also you're Arrogant
that what you're and don't talk about attitude while MK Administrators are about and saying "fucking" and this bullshit..
I won't say that I hate you I don't hate you I just said what was hidden in my heart about you.

and about

I'm saying that because I've hope is to get accepted in MK but you can't even say any single word that could Give me hope to enter the clan just think about what I said,else try to trust me if even one time.

Offline Knuckles

• [MKs]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 01:26:51 pm »
Not ready no

bhai

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2015, 01:28:07 pm »
Not ready yet. Nope. Improve Your English.