•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Denied> My Application TrapHole/Tiburoncin  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: My Application TrapHole/Tiburoncin
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2023, 10:44:53 am »
You're looking for players to play with, but are you aware that we don't really have any players active a lot in the game currently, most of us are pretty much inactive now, everyone is busy with their own stuff. We barely play anymore, once in a blue moon you could say.

If it's for the tag then I can just vote trainee for you and you'll be good to go but if you're looking to play with us then I don't really think this is the place for you, you'll get bored pretty quickly here. There have been many instances of players joining to "play and improve" with us but they left MK too soon because we were "Inactive and not there in-game".

The choice is yours.

I second this. And about the whole leaving/kicking clan scenario. It's your word against Lederhos'. Guess I know who to believe here - the official clan decision, that was you getting kicked.

Coming on the ban scenario, first of all there's not a single way a server can detect lowered draw distance. Unless ofcourse you use a DLL to do it. Now, it's pretty much common knowledge to not use DLLs, they're disallowed pretty much everywhere. I don't know why EC lets you play with a DLL and bans you afterwards, pretty dumb, but then again its EC, they almost banned iBEE because his flicks made them shit their diapers. And if it doesn't let you play with a DLL when you join, means you injected the DLL after joining. Point is, I'm not buying your story here.

I'm already voting no, but these are my questions that apply to anyone out there willing to join MK these days. Why would you:
  • Willingly deprave yourself from playing any team-based events?
  • Want to be in a clan with no active players? All we do these days is talk on discord.
  • Potentially make enemies with all sorts of retards who despise MK but will never know the reason why?

I don't want to disrespect your will to try. There have been enough people now and then who said they won't be bored from the inactivity, now most of them are gone. I'm only saying that we're retired, we play only to catch up with friends and fill up on our responsibilities.

We can't tell you what to improve, because we'll never be there to notice.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 10:48:49 am by Spiller »

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline TrapHole

• Hustler
  • lil peep is love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2023, 03:36:33 pm »
Hello Spiller.
1- I don't have any kind of problem of depriving myself of those types of events

2- It is assumed that if I applied here because I am really interested in entering, I do not care about the activity of the members. I know everyone has things to do like me too. It doesn't matter if there are 5, 2 or 1, just playing I want to belong to you, Latins players have also told me the same thing as you but I chose to enter and that's how it was and I'm doing my best to be able to enter

3- I don't care what others think of MK, I have my thoughts and I shouldn't care about negative comments from other players

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2023, 09:09:49 pm »
Trainee
Hunzukuts

Offline TrapHole

• Hustler
  • lil peep is love
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2023, 09:50:30 pm »
Trainee
Thank you very much for your vote elk

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2023, 10:07:17 pm »
Don't you dare use hacks or DLLs.

Trainee.
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline TrapHole

• Hustler
  • lil peep is love
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2023, 08:45:53 am »
Don't you dare use hacks or DLLs.

Trainee.

Hello Oreo, thank you very much for changing your vote to a positive one. Something I want to say to the MK members: I know that maybe accepting a player like me is not easy, I know that I am a player with a lot of history in this game and all its history is bad and with a lot of drama. I changed a long time ago, my attitudes, my ways of being, I became globally banned from vcmp because of how toxic it was but just as I had bad things I was able to change many to positive things. Honestly, I never had fun using hacks and it's something I want to clarify because of the lies that the clan leader tells in that u1 discord. I only used aimbot in LW in 2018 I think and then I only dedicated myself to evading bans and knocking down servers, which I retract and regret too much. Sincerely change is something that anyone who has known me for years can recognize in an instant. Currently I am not proud of my time in vcmp since I did bad things, but now I am being a better player (respecting and other things as it should have been from the beginning) and I notice that my changes have given me opportunities, when I enter a server no one attacks me anymore calling me a hacker, aimlocker or insults me for being the way I was before. Also the LW administration saw that I had changes in me and they gave me a chance and told me as soon as you break a rule you will be permanently banned again guess what? I have been unbanned for 3-4 years and since then I have not had any problems. I know that perhaps this has nothing to do with my application but I wanted to express myself since perhaps there are players who have doubts about whether my ban in European City was for using advantages or they are in doubt whether to believe me or the leader of that clan. Remember that whenever you asked me something, I gave my valid answers and with proof if necessary. Thank you very much for your attention and sorry for so much text greetings trap

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2023, 01:41:27 pm »

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2023, 03:41:05 pm »
Trainee

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2023, 05:41:13 pm »
I would've wanted you to wait a little more before applying considering the last application you made was denied like a month ago and you applied here less than two weeks after leaving / getting kicked from your previous clan.

Please try again after 6 months, please also make sure you are unbanned from EC before applying again.
Denied.

P.S. Positive votes from only Oreo and Skaz can be counted since others did not provide a reason. That doesn't stand up to 4 negative votes.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 06:09:54 pm by Spiller »

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery