•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application SKAZ  (Read 4094 times)

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
My Application SKAZ
« on: June 02, 2021, 02:53:22 pm »

Nickname: SKAZ

Your Previous nicks: [KT]SKAZ

D.O.B/Age: 10/07/2007

Location/Country: INDIA

GMT/TimeZone: GMT+5

Servers you usually play on: Littlewhitey's, Gboyz, rtv mostly in lw's

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: no

VC-MP History: I started playing vcmp from 2020 in the november month i was playing vc offline from 6 years and bcz of not having a proper network i wasn't able to play vcmp.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: i like mk clan and my most of friends are there in the clan and i just want to be a part of this family i like mk cause it has respectful players and they are extremely skilled
i will never disappoint u guys. i will offer loyalty.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: i joined KT clan bcz i just did not want to be clanless
and left the clan on the past month bcz i was not comfortable there i cant talk to the members cause they dont know English or any other language and they accept all players in the clan
so... that was the reason i left the clan

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord SKAZ#5126

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: if u have any questions regarding me u can pm me in discord and i dont know most of the mk members bcs i play only in lw's but i am friendly to all. whenever i meet any mk member i just start to have a talk with them bcs i want to make friends. so...... thats all have a nice day guys  :)

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: none
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 03:11:01 pm by SKAZ »

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
Re: My Application SKAZ
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 04:41:18 pm »
Don't get wrong bro but its just that ur a good guy and i've seen that u kinda get upset very quickly for small reasons so u need to improve that if i see any improvements in u then i will cast my vote for u but right im going for Neutral now. Don't get dissapointed there is always a hope and also u need to play with us in other servers so that my clan mates get to know u better.

Good luck with other votes..

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 05:14:49 pm »
I am not really disappointed and I will try to improve my bad habits. Thank you :)

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 08:40:20 pm »
Good luck! :)
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 05:09:59 am »

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 11:08:23 pm »
Trainee for you.
Hunzukuts

Offline stubb34

• Enigma
  • [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Perpetual benevolence and integrity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 04:48:09 am »
I see no problem with your attitude, behaviour etc. Also there is a lot of room for improvement.. Hopefully, you'll become more mature and professional over time. Therefore, trainee for fresh start. Goodluck bud!

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 05:49:18 am »
Trainee for you.
I see no problem with your attitude, behaviour etc. Also there is a lot of room for improvement.. Hopefully, you'll become more mature and professional over time. Therefore, trainee for fresh start. Goodluck bud!
Thanks a lot buddies i will never disappoint u guys

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 11:19:39 am »
hmm T

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 11:52:58 am »
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:56:16 am by SKAZ »

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2021, 02:34:00 pm »
I am not convinced by your application, neutral.

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2021, 03:15:15 pm »
I am not convinced by your application, neutral.
Thank you :)

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2021, 04:15:58 pm »
SKAZ bro your application didn't convince me at all you have instantly filled up the formalities in your application format and didn't even strive to share an authentic aspects about your vcmp journey though i understand you have a short period of experience of your game-play in VCMP due to which you didn't build up an idea to persuade the things according but apart of it there are still a few vital points which you surely need to implement on before forming your vision about MK like you necessarily need to communicate with the members which you didn't with most of us, you haven't shown us a fair gusture of your loyalty which are always observed to be major source to become a part of our community.
Better luck next time Brother.
Playing Since 2011

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2021, 04:32:57 pm »
SKAZ bro your application didn't convince me at all you have instantly filled up the formalities in your application format and didn't even strive to share an authentic aspects about your vcmp journey though i understand you have a short period of experience of your game-play in VCMP due to which you didn't build up an idea to persuade the things according but apart of it there are still a few vital points which you surely need to implement on before forming your vision about MK like you necessarily need to communicate with the members which you didn't with most of us, you haven't shown us a fair gusture of your loyalty which are always observed to be major source to become a part of our community.
Give me a chance brother.....I will prove u all the things and I can't find all the members playing in vcmp but anyways thank you

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2021, 05:06:28 pm »
Give me a chance brother.....I will prove u all the things and I can't find all the members playing in vcmp but anyways thank you
brother there is alway a chance of improvement in which you are lacking a bit beyond so i can't neglected your inadequate capability and start fallen in favoritism, i assume if something went indictable by you in future which may offend everyone of us then i would settle myself responsible and regrateful for all that so there is always a strategy of us to which we have to stay strickly but still there is a possibility for you to get in as most of my mates haven't cast their vote for you till yet.
Playing Since 2011