•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application SKAZ  (Read 761 times)

Offline SkaZ

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
    • View Profile
My Application SKAZ
« on: July 03, 2021, 10:21:46 am »

Nickname: SKAZ

Your Previous nicks: [KT]SKAZ

D.O.B/Age: 10/07/2007

Location/Country: INDIA

GMT/TimeZone: GMT+5:30

Servers you usually play on: LW, EGAD, CTB, VCAD, PTP, KotH, RTV

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: no and never

VC-MP History: i started playing vcmp from 2020 november month, I was searching for VC multiplayer and got to know about this vcmp and started playing then,and after that i started to learn about vcmp and as i told in my previous application i didn't want to be clanless so i joined KT.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: i am speaking honestly and the truth i like the clan very much for the reasons as follows:                                               * The clan has skilled players and they r very much friendly to all                                                                   * Most of my friends are there in the clan                           * i have applied a little early bcz i want to join the clan as soon as possible. i want to a part of this family and in my opinion MK the best clan in vcmp community.                  
I hope you guys will give me a chance, Have a great day.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: KT : as i said in my previous application, i left the clan bcz i cant interact with them cuz they dont know english nor they know urdu bcz of this i cant talk to my clan mates properly and they accept every player who applies there i didn't like that so..... i left the clan

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord: SKAZ#5126

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: sure

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: hello, as u guys know i was denied in my last application for not knowing the clan and clan members properly. after that i interacted with many members as possible, and if i have not met any of the member we can schedule a time and can meet in any of the server or you guys can talk with me in discord too if u have any doubts.               Thank for reading my application                      

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/applications/my-application-skaz/

Credits - [VU]RoyStang

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • Death awaits you always.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application SKAZ
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 10:44:57 am »
take some time off the game bro its not even a month before you got denied, this is too early.

https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/applications/my-application-skaz//#msg42357
Quote from: cool3
1. We don't know you, so you have to know us first.

2. As points mentioned above by members (you have to work on them).

3. Your application didn't convince us, so next time put some effort on your application.

4. Your "behavior" (We need to see improvement on your behavior).

You are welcome to apply here once you done all things above ( Major points mentioned by clan members). So take your time and apply after several months
good luck bro.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Offline Alpays

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 11:05:59 am »
SKAZ, you should be patient and follow the application rules/guidelines. Breaking an application rule just because
you want to join here asap will not work also i think you need to improve. You have to control your anger sometimes you insult players who kill you in game or replying to toxic players who insult you, If someone insults you in game that doesnt mean you have to insult them aswell, keep it cool and don't start a flamewar. my vote will be no for now.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 12:50:18 pm by Alpays »

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 01:26:08 pm »
Denied, I told you to wait several months not a week or less.

Don't post another application or I will ban you from applying.