•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Silent  (Read 3816 times)

Offline Silent

• Snitch
    • View Profile
My Application Silent
« on: May 01, 2017, 08:46:38 pm »

Nickname: Silent

Your Previous nicks: SilentGamer084  [NAR]Silent

D.O.B/Age: 13th September 2001 i am 15 years old

Location/Country: United Kingdom

GMT/TimeZone: Greenwich mean timezone

Servers you usually play on: Evouloution AD European city Argonath Rpg

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No

VC-MP History: i started VCMP in 2015 on the rp server Argonath RPG i played throughout the summer but then went inactive throughout the year and returned in 2016 i continued to play Argonath until i got interested in AD and started playing that regularly eventually i started checking out other DM servers and took a liking to EC and started playing that very often  currently i play on those 3 servers the most

Why do you want to Join MK ?: I want to join MK because i would like a clan where i have good teammates that will help me improve in my skill and i want to hopefully represent the clan in future events. I like MK because the members are very skillful and respectful and i want to be friends and teammates with those kind of guys thats i want to join MK

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I left NAR because of reasons in Argonath RPG mainly NAR was a RP clan that are now starting to play AD but i left for RP reasons as in i joined the police

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: No i use Skype and Discord

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Definitely my strongest weapons are spaz and chainsaw

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: like i said i want to join MK to become friends with all the members and to hopefully represent them in future events i would like a clan that will help me improve in skill and are very nice people in general

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Silent
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 09:52:07 pm »
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7950.30 you got denied from vu few days ago and applied here, NO.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 04:32:41 am »
No, reason mentioned by raiden.
Playing Since 2011

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 06:12:10 am »
I want to join MK because i would like a clan where i have good teammates that will help me improve in my skill and i want to hopefully represent the clan in future events.
Ok. So VU is not a good clan where you'd like to be? or simply you lost interest on it?

I like MK because the members are very skillful and respectful and i want to be friends and teammates with those kind of guys thats i want to join MK
Everyone wants to join a clan for the same reason depending of their point of view. What I want to say is there's always something different that a player choose a different clan so i want to hear why you choose MK and not other clans. (The truth)

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 08:54:16 am »
Hey, Silent. Is there any chance to find you on different servers other than the one you mentioned above as I am not really playing regularly on them.

Also, you can join us on discord so we get to know each other better.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Silent

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 03:20:07 pm »
Okay so I think MK is a great clan and one that I think I have a good chance of getting in to I stopped applying for VU because it's clear that I wasn't going to get in so that's why I'm applying here.                                                                                      I would play on LW but I am having password issues that still have not been fixed. If you want to talk to me on discord send me a link to the server.

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 04:03:12 pm »
I pm'ed you a link to our discord server, it expires in one day.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Ferex

• Polish Blogger
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • I want be happy but I can't.
    • View Profile
    • Ferexio Site
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 09:20:53 am »
Halchter my vote is the same like your

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 08:16:50 pm »
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7950.30 you got denied from vu few days ago and applied here, NO.

Tell us, why you're applying here?

There are a lot of clans, but why this one?

Neutral.

Offline Detonator

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 08:42:14 pm »
How come you are from UK yet you don't write like one?

<&jizzBotz> [2] [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: mk loser clan kiss my ass all player mk

Offline Silent

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 03:46:43 pm »
I want to join MK because i think its a clan of great people everyone here is really nice and i want teammates like the ones in MK who will support me despite my poor DM skill and that is a another thing i want to improve my DM skill and take part in clan wars and events which will hopefully improve my skill in DM
I apologise for my bad English i am 15 and i am struggling in school but i am form the UK

Offline Anton

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2017, 04:53:33 pm »
I want to join MK because i think its a clan of great people everyone here is really nice and i want teammates like the ones in MK who will support me despite my poor DM skill and that is a another thing i want to improve my DM skill and take part in clan wars and events which will hopefully improve my skill in DM
I apologise for my bad English i am 15 and i am struggling in school but i am form the UK

eh?

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2017, 06:07:53 pm »
eh? x2

Anyways if you feel you skills are poor you have to improve yourself and your english too. I know skills are not necessary than before when someone applies a clan but communication is always important. I advise you to meet each member that you can before applying a clan.

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2017, 09:08:04 pm »
uhm what, his English is good enough

Offline Silent

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 07:55:39 am »
I can communicate with everyone just fine so that's not a problem for me