•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application realdogge  (Read 5898 times)

realdogge

My Application realdogge
« on: April 24, 2017, 11:25:27 pm »

Nickname: realdogge

Your Previous nicks: none

D.O.B/Age: 23

Location/Country: Czech Republic, Prague

GMT/TimeZone: UTC +1

Servers you usually play on: Littlewhitey's only

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: nope

VC-MP History: for 4 years
Unique Force.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: i have been playing vcmp for 4+ years already and have never ever noticed an immature  and poor skilled person wearing an MK tag.
You are a respectable clan, who can provide with good teammates, teach something new and be a next step in my VCMP career. moreover, i consider Ratchet and Raid3n my friends, and it would be a joy to share the tag with'em.
from my side i can provide loyalty and respect for every clan member.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I left the UF due to having different views on how the clan must be developing in the future, especially recruitment.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: don't use it

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: only sniper ones :P

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: i am just a peaceful rastaman, who wants to be a part of something big ;)
for everybody who is aware about my TRC situation, want to make something clear for everybody. when i left UF i talked to TRC.Tarkan about my leaving UF, and said that morph invited me to the clan like a year ago and i rejected to stay loyal to UF. and Tarkan said if morph invites me again would i join, i said i would think about,  but 2 days ago i decided not to join TRC cause it doesn't suit me. this is pretty much everything.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 11:30:22 pm by realdogge »

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application realdogge
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 07:43:27 am »
well your enough mature but i've a question about your previous clan i heard that you left UF cause of Bloodshit Bloodclaw/Azal is that true ?

Offline GoRcEE

• Nothing is True.. Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 09:26:45 am »
I never saw you playing  :-\ Raiden knows better then me may be. Good Luck!

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 01:11:33 pm »
I never saw you playing  :-\ Raiden knows better then me may be. Good Luck!
  you aren't allowed to wish someone " good luck "  our forum rules are different it's not same as like VU/UF/CF
BTW he play at midnight ;)

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 05:47:05 pm »
Will go with MKt.
Weed is Healthy for Health.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 07:11:09 pm »
Interested In Playing Clan Wars: only sniper ones :P
sounds good  ::)

neutral

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 09:38:54 pm »
Neutral for now.
Playing Since 2011

realdogge

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 10:10:08 pm »
Raid3n, i left UF not because of BloodClaw and Azal exactly, i was in good relationships with both of em, but i just think that  they  did wrong decisions  with recruitment strategy and i couldn't stand that anymore.

realdogge

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 10:11:23 pm »

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 10:21:09 pm »
Raid3n, i left UF not because of BloodClaw and Azal exactly, i was in good relationships with both of em, but i just think that  they  did wrong decisions  with recruitment strategy and i couldn't stand that anymore.
there aren't 2 guys blood is one who using 2 nicks ;p
btw don't make 2 posts at same time you can do insert quote. well i think you don't have experience about forum doesn't matter hope you will learn it, i know your friendly and mature guy i'll go with Trainee don't disappoint my little heart  :)

realdogge

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 10:32:04 pm »
btw don't make 2 posts at same time you can do insert quote. well i think you don't have experience about forum doesn't matter hope you will learn it, i know your friendly and mature guy i'll go with Trainee don't disappoint my little heart  :)
thank you man :) yeah, sorry about the posts, will  learn the rules swiftly
yeah, i mean bloodclaw and jaw xD ,  smoked some shit  got a bit lost u kno :D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:33:43 pm by realdogge »

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 10:37:49 pm »
thank you man :) yeah, sorry about the posts, will  learn the rules swiftly
yeah, i mean bloodclaw and jaw xD ,  smoked some shit  got a bit lost u kno :D
hahaha i see.

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2017, 06:17:24 am »

If you had some problem with the clan decisions then did you talk to them about it or you just let it be?

I am asking this question as nobody is perfect neither a clan can be perfect. We all can make mistakes but would you be a member(if accepted) who would stand if anything wrong happens in the clan or would you be the one who would just let it be and post a leaving topic.

- Crack's work ^_^

realdogge

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2017, 07:14:08 am »

If you had some problem with the clan decisions then did you talk to them about it or you just let it be?

I am asking this question as nobody is perfect neither a clan can be perfect. We all can make mistakes but would you be a member(if accepted) who would stand if anything wrong happens in the clan or would you be the one who would just let it be and post a leaving topic.
i was loyal to the UF for 3.5 years, we had our ups and downs and i never left because of any problems that clan might have had, and i always tried to talk to the leaders and clan in general and make things right, i expressed my opinion considering new members, but seems like nothing was done about it. I was talking about wrong people in the clan for like a year and i wasn't being heard, so i didn't leave instantly when troubles came.
but sometimes u reach a dead end with no return, so this is what happend to me, but i never ever let bad things happen to UF w/o my attention, i always cared for the clan and  tried to do the best for it no matter what, but sometimes different things happen under different circumstances, which i cannot influence
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 07:24:43 am by realdogge »

Offline SahiL

• Carrots <3
  • Global Moderator
  • Don
  • "Pappu can't dance saala"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2017, 07:33:26 am »
You seems to be impressive, trainee.
Good luck with the application.