•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Oreocake*BL  (Read 6250 times)

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
My Application Oreocake*BL
« on: May 09, 2019, 09:58:05 am »

Nickname: Oreocake*BL

Your Previous nicks: Iffy, Fur, PythoN, DyzZz, 7urbO, Iori`, LuKe, Agent.X, TurF, m0rph4r etc.

D.O.B/Age: 16/01/2000, 19.

Location/Country: Pakistan.

GMT/TimeZone: GMT +5.

Servers you usually play on: LW, EA, EC, VL, A/D, VKs, MK CTF, RTV, EVO DM, EVO A/D.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No, I'm not banned in any of the official servers.

VC-MP History: My previous clans were : PRO, DS, FZ, VLK, DE, OG, SC, TSH, SK, MD.
I have been playing VC:MP since 2007, when Vice Legends TDM and Megawar Server, were at their summits. But became in-active because of my bad financial situations in home around 2014-15, but became active again in the past few months and joined MD as I thought it was the trendy clan at the moment, so I gave it a shot and voila it shocked me as I got accepted so was in the clan for about a bit. And I'm back at it again.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: As I'm an old player here in the community, you guys obviously know the guy named 1n5an1aC, I wanted to be like him as he was great at his peak of time. And was a former full MK member, his skills boosted me up. And I just don't know I had a lil' bit of MK touch hunting me throughout my entire journey here in VC:MP, moreover to be honest now I realize I should've had applied here earlier as this clan is active too, as well as the top clan we've known from the start.
I'd really like to contribute my skills, my experience here with you guys and want to attain the professionalism you get from quite a few clans and I wish I get accepted.
And I know most of the MK members here that are very good friends with me and they are re4m, Faf, mlh, Maddy, Danish, Kockex, I know Fabbel a bit etc, my best friend San and good old friends of mine Milko_the_ace, Tim, Cool3, RoadWarrior and Blurry.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: PRO - Led by Usman, It got closed, as members became inactive.
DS - Leadership of Riders, It got closed as well.
OG - Anirudh used to run it (if anyone remembers him), I left the clan as members became in-active.
FZ - TranXFormR used to be the head, he closed the clan as well.
VLK - Led by someone I don't remember at the moment, but the clan got in-active and I left.
MD - I left MD due to their arrogant/cocky behavior and they were full of dramas yet they were banned in official servers, I came back to VC:MP after 2-3 years and thought MD might be friendly and I came to know about this clan after I joined it so I had to leave it, that pretty much sums up everything.
I don't remember much about the other clans, but I know I was in them, so that's much of it.

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord : Oreocake#7368

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Sure, undoubtedly.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Thank you :)

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: I don't have any previous applications at MK.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:04:43 am by Iffy. »
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Oreocake*BL
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 11:06:37 am »
Potential, friendly and nice guy. I wish you good luck dude :)

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 02:41:26 pm »
Im sure you are good guy but You left md less then 1 month so neutral

Offline classy

• [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 03:37:59 pm »
Skilled,friendly and decent MKt

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 04:39:39 pm »
4,5 days ago I saw you with MD tag in RTV.

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 04:58:06 pm »
Skilled,friendly and decent MKt

Thank you so much :)

4,5 days ago I saw you with MD tag in RTV.

I already left MD and got my nick transferred as well.

Offline San

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Andhra Guitarist [Youtube]
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 05:05:37 pm »
Good potential, got nice skills, friendly good attitude and no hacking history
MKt you noob biscuit 10rs

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 05:12:46 pm »
Good potential, got nice skills, friendly good attitude and no hacking history
MKt you noob biscuit 10rs

Thanks jee :)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 05:24:15 pm »
MD - I left MD due to their arrogant/cocky behavior and they were full of dramas yet they were banned in official servers, I came back to VC:MP after 2-3 years and thought MD might be friendly and I came to know about this clan after I joined it so I had to leave it, that pretty much sums up everything.
Dear Arif i would've never been here if you had applied to this clan in a mannered way, first of all as you mentioned you left MD because of our arrogant behavior, can you please tell me what arrogant behavior it was ? just asking you to explain anything is arrogant then i don't think any vcmp clan is suitable for you as every clan administration wants explanations to keep the pace stable, yeah we were arrogant that we still tried to convince you to solve the problem when you just left the clan with 1 PM to one of the MD member, secondly can you please tell me in which official server(except EA) we are banned ? only gogeta whose banned from LWs (thats 2 years old thing, and he explained it provided evidences before joining MD).

Our side: you just left MD because the owner of VL server forced you, you just made a drama (calling us dramatic won't work here you need proofs) banned Gogeta (the retired VL staff member) from the server, and when we just asked you to explain what happened as gogeta provided the whole thing he got with proofs you left the clan with 1 PM.

Additionally i can add LumberJack, Gogeta, H45in they were also in VL staff they got the same offer as Oreo got but they prioritized MD over VL staff.

P.S i can add more deep things that can just ruin your application as well as your good relation with san, but that will hurt you deeply as it exist your personal problems.

Personal for san: you know none of us even care of your buggy dead server, they used to stay there as they were staff members go to hell with your server.

- I dont think adding info on applications in MK forum is prohibited, if it does just delete this.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:42:44 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 07:14:33 pm »
i remember you from the time i started playing vice city multiplayer i cant say anything i will go with majority votes.

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2019, 09:13:45 am »
i remember you from the time i started playing vice city multiplayer i cant say anything i will go with majority votes.

Sure bro :)

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 02:44:30 pm »
Dear Arif i would've never been here if you had applied to this clan in a mannered way, first of all as you mentioned you left MD because of our arrogant behavior, can you please tell me what arrogant behavior it was ? just asking you to explain anything is arrogant then i don't think any vcmp clan is suitable for you as every clan administration wants explanations to keep the pace stable, yeah we were arrogant that we still tried to convince you to solve the problem when you just left the clan with 1 PM to one of the MD member, secondly can you please tell me in which official server(except EA) we are banned ? only gogeta whose banned from LWs (thats 2 years old thing, and he explained it provided evidences before joining MD).

Our side: you just left MD because the owner of VL server forced you, you just made a drama (calling us dramatic won't work here you need proofs) banned Gogeta (the retired VL staff member) from the server, and when we just asked you to explain what happened as gogeta provided the whole thing he got with proofs you left the clan with 1 PM.

Additionally i can add LumberJack, Gogeta, H45in they were also in VL staff they got the same offer as Oreo got but they prioritized MD over VL staff.

P.S i can add more deep things that can just ruin your application as well as your good relation with san, but that will hurt you deeply as it exist your personal problems.

Personal for san: you know none of us even care of your buggy dead server, they used to stay there as they were staff members go to hell with your server.

- I dont think adding info on applications in MK forum is prohibited, if it does just delete this.

Hello Mad_Killer, I have tried my best to be friendly and to mingle with all of you guys but your perception on me seems to be so wrong that it made me feels uncomfortable staying there such as treating me badly just because I'm friends with someone you guys don't like and started to tease me with her name. Mentioning her in-front of everyone is as sick as you can disrespect women.

Translation:

"

'Uncle'
Hi Oreo.
Tu bohat rami een - tu bohat harami hai - you are very clever and witty
Tu ne san ko apni londiya bana liya - you made her yours (girlfriend)
Hamara hissa ho ga ke nahi - would there be some part for us?
'Gogeta'
xD ye hoi baat - that's how it should be
Neechy wala hissa hamara - vagina would be ours of her.
'Uncle'
Bat karo haq ki chahe bund waj jaye sab ki - spit facts/truth even may it brings all in vain
'Gogeta'
wse tujhe san ne sahi patti parayi hai - well to be honest san made you dance on your fingers really good
'Iffy(Oreocake)'
Usne mujhe koi patti ni parayi - she never did anything like that okay
i did what was good for server dude
lol
when lumber didnt
'Uncle'
Matlab ab londiyan doston se number agy ly gayi hain
- That means girls now are for you and no bros, you prioritze them first?

'Oreo'
londiyan doston ko ni thukarwateen - girls dont make any fusses between bros.
'Uncle'
bhai serious q ho rahe ho mazzzy mazzy se mamla hall karlo jo b hai - why are you getting serious bros? just give out a solution for everything easily
'Gogeta'
my ping was spiking and when she shot me and i fell, it was lag
i fell with her random shot because of my lag
'Oreocake'
Ahaan?
'Gogeta'
Aur lag ki wajah se hi bacha - and because of lag got saved too
'Uncle'
Chal goli mar xD oreo apna banda hai, uska khasam hai teri trf se usmein poora haath dalega raat hone de xD
well leave it be it be xD oreo is our guy and our bro, he is her husband, and for you he's gonna bang her altogether, just let the night come
'Gogeta'
wo khud inexperienced hai usko aimlock aur normal aim mein difference ni pata - she's inexperienced, she doesn't even know the difference between aimlock and normal aim
'Oreo'
khasam matlab - khasam means
'Gogeta'
khasam - husband :/
"

You cannot tell me whom I should friendship with and whom not. You cannot control my decisions that are off-topic to the clan and you guys are torturing a girl just because I left your clan on my own and you guys are blaming it on her just because you guys have some issues with her, and You cannot say that I am not suitable for any VC:MP clan and I do not want any of you to solve my issues in your clan because it started with you all that I do not wish to continue and being there and about clan administrator. Can you explain how is he the better clan admin when he himself accepts someone who is banned in official server and who is also banned from an official server? I cannot stay somewhere that they don't respect women and friendship and of course I had some best times with you guys that doesn't mean you could control my personal life decisions as I have my own views/privacy & what happened with Gogeta is sooo out of context in here you can go visit Viceland forum and ask why rather than making a drama here.. About servers as I said it is his concern and I do not have to explain to the clan why and if you still say that Gogeta is clean then tell me about this please.

And this as well.

https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,33396.0.html

How did the MD clan administrator commited to accept players that are permanently banned from official servers? I regret that I joined MD clan earlier by not knowing of this because I came back like after 2 years and thought you guys were good but all in vain.

Didn't pause evade from Viceland but ban evade from official server? Even though if he was automatically unbanned from Littlewhiteys.. He still knows that he is on the list of shame so how is it even possible and staff doesn't need to provide evidence as their eyes are enough and no staff member ban players from their server like Thanos does snap-of-a-finger.

And about Hassan, Yes, that's what we staff decided to do he wasn't a player. He was a staff member and is MD clan member so as we are going to forbidden the whole clan how can you expect Hassan to stay? So Me, Cool3 and all staff members have given 2 options whether
that if he wishes to continue as Moderator he needs to leave MD and he cannot continue as moderator if he is member of the clan because MD is going to be forbidden and soon staff will post a topic regarding to it on the Server's forum so wait for it as well and this is not the right place where you must discuss about it but I would like to show you something.

She has never forced Hassan to leave MD and to stay in VL.
She just gave him two options because of what we staff decided and Lumber was in staff and look what he said to me:

"LumberJacKToday at 8:37 AM

tujy pta ha mainy ye tatti staff kiu chora - do you know why I left this shitty staff?
OreocakeToday at 8:37 AM
magar jo rules se mujhe sahi laga woh theek yehi kiya maine wahan
kyun? - but what I thought was okay I did there.
LumberJacKToday at 8:38 AM
"ye chutiye ki bachi jb mds server main aa kr fun krty thy to mujy kehti thi inko mana kro kick kro ye wo
mgr mujy clan ziada azez ha aur main apny clanmates ko janta b hu" - ....

You were in staff and Hassan were in staff and you both were MD why didn't she just remove your permission at the moment? Because atm there was no fault of him but there was which she didn't really realize because she saw they were abusing staff, server and on her in vulgar way and if it was EC they all would have been banned permanently once but in Viceland she let him take action only on one who has started it and she wanted to let him do the job but he did show favoritism and he revealed it to me.

So what do we have here?

1. Lumberjack did show favoritism on Viceland server about MD.
2. Due to that you guys had inner hatred on her.
3. You, Gogeta and Lumberjack tortured her just because she is friends with me.
4. For you whatever rule break MD members commit no admin should take action and if they done they will become the clan's enemies and that is what happened to me and Viceland Server.
5. Most of the MD members got banned from too many official servers.

THIS IS WHY I LEFT THE CLAN ON MY OWN. NOBODY FORCED ME and I WAS NOT OFFERED.

Look at your message threatening her in MK application saying you will reveal something like we have done something wrong. Listen Mad_Killer, we least care your threats and I'm done with the immaturity of you and your clan. Please avoid creating a 'drama' in MK forums and I request you not to get this application off-topic and better go the separate ways instead of trying to cover your mistakes and I kindly Request MK management to read my whole post patiently & not to let toxic persons talk about off-topic stuff in applications and I'm really sorry if there are any of my mistakes as I do not wish to have a controversy in here as this is not the appropriate place for it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 02:48:23 pm by Iffy. »

Offline Enzo

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2019, 03:39:15 pm »

srece nisam imao

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2019, 04:19:02 pm »
Oreocake, just asking.. didn't you knew about those ban on gogeta and vegito before joining md?? Didn't you even played LW with MDt tag?? Even ReX also don't know why he is banned.. Stop making an excuse brother and instead just make the reason "not comfortable with clan" instead of saying "cocky behavior" "all the players of md are banned" etc. etc. You also have spent your times with us and md also..

just a gl
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:32:34 pm by Sezar »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2019, 04:49:44 pm »
-----
wait wait Oreocake is that you? the most respecting person towards women nice, weren't you the one who used to tell us that how many GF's you fuck on weakly basis ? weren't you the one telling us about your vcmp girlfriend (may be 100 level of lies like you showing your face here) that you fucked when you went to Karachi and you got nudes, will share in my PM ?
weren't you the one calling this same girl(san) hoe and bitch ?

yes guys this is Oreocake the most respected kind hearted towards women (actually double faced).

secondly you showed a picture and link of LWs server containing 3 MD members in the list, ever you visited their ban appeal ? rex provided 101% of his counter, i myself helped him, but SuriAttacker (the known MD hater) kept rejecting the apps without any proper reason, and about gogeta vegito i already explained you gogeta provided his counter before joining MD, as well as you know vegito is his brother, he got banned for ban evading as staff thought he's gogeta, better go deep and get the real face of this VCMP community favoritism/enmity are the major factors specially in LWs staff (not all)