•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Biozcalhoun  (Read 3758 times)

Stallin

Re: My Application Biozcalhoun
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 09:04:18 am »
nope, I don't like you
I hardly remember you. Anyways, i respect your decission

Offline Anton

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 01:43:02 pm »
nope, I don't like you
I hardly remember you. Anyways, i respect your decission

But I remember YOU, that's more than enough I think

Offline Ferex

• Polish Blogger
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • I want be happy but I can't.
    • View Profile
    • Ferexio Site
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 01:51:02 pm »
Servers you usually play on: Always on littlewhiteys and Latin American server.
You have to have a time playing with us on all servers in general, not only in LW's and American but also in DM servers.
Good relationship and communication with the clan in general.
Yes i'm gonna be playing in others servers, i have been on lw because it is the most played server.
I think i know most of members of this clan,and have a fine/normal relation with the majority of them.

LE: Also, I noticed you've got some problems with some clanmates so it's kind of counterintuitive to apply. Would you like to be part of a clan where you speak with just 50% of the members and ignore the rest? Sort your things buddy. GL

@Detonator, There is one only guy who didn't reply my pm (i wonder why, maybe he is bussy), and he doesn't even hate me (i heard that from him). it's a confuse thing between he and me. I am fine with almost all the members that i have met.

Here I'm the guy that didn't reply your pm. I don't hate you, tbh I don't care you or your vcmp career.

It's a no as ALWAYS, I don't trust you.

PD: Please stop sending me messages on this forum, my answer will be the same always.

Crack is my good friend and If he can't trust you then I too can't trust you. Sorry. No

Stallin

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 05:57:42 pm »
I have talked with [VU]Cutton about this application and helped me to decide that i self-deny this app and never gonna apply again. I cant live in a place where don't trust me. Even some of them have never played with me. Finally, thank you to those members who voted positively and believes me. Anarki has really played with me and talked, that is why he voted me.
I tried a lot, but there are inactive players that dont have seen me in two years or more and they vote negatively, and i can't even play or talk with them due they aren't on IRC nor in-game.
FaF, you recommended me to fix all my bad relations. I'm sorry, you were good with me and i thank you, but i can't do it. It's impossible, i tried but there's no way.
Cutton and Morphine's opinions are very important to me. I respect them a lot.-
So its over for me - i cant join this clan.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:11:29 pm by BiozCalhoun »

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 06:12:14 pm »
SELF DENIED!

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 05:50:29 am »
I have talked with [VU]Cutton about this application and helped me to decide that i self-deny this app and never gonna apply again. I cant live in a place where don't trust me. Even some of them have never played with me. Finally, thank you to those members who voted positively and believes me. Anarki has really played with me and talked, that is why he voted me.
I tried a lot, but there are inactive players that dont have seen me in two years or more and they vote negatively, and i can't even play or talk with them due they aren't on IRC nor in-game.
FaF, you recommended me to fix all my bad relations. I'm sorry, you were good with me and i thank you, but i can't do it. It's impossible, i tried but there's no way.
Cutton and Morphine's opinions are very important to me. I respect them a lot.-
So its over for me - i cant join this clan.

rekt, good luck in vu or trc