•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application JeFFy^  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Jeff

• Snitch
    • View Profile
My Application JeFFy^
« on: June 18, 2021, 08:52:27 pm »

Nickname: JeFFy^

Your Previous nicks: =FF=Rock. [SK]MrJeFF^RF Scratch. Angel any many others

D.O.B/Age: 15-06-2005 (15 june) age 15

Location/Country: Rawalpindi , Pakistan

GMT/TimeZone: GMT 5+

Servers you usually play on: EGAD , VCAD , KoTH , CTB and sometimes Brasil real life

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: CTB for 3 days. Reason : wall flame

VC-MP History: My cousin (Prince) suggest me to play vcmp and i started playing VCMP since 2017 oct. i start play some server like Extreme Addicts and Brasil Real Life Roleplay. but after sometime my sister joinded vcmp too and we both banned from Brasil Real life roleplay bcz of Multi accounting. and i start play VCCNR and sometime EC.

previous clans : FF , R2x , SK , RK

Why do you want to Join MK ?: I want to join MK bcz there are many good players. Friendly players like Xobert , Ibee , Spartain and many more 0% attidude good with newbiws. i am inspired from Ibee's Montages video I think MK best clan for me. if i got accepted :)

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: FF = Closed
R2x = Kick beacause of Aimbot
SK = Closed
RK = Inactive members almost died also marine too

**why i joined RK after Denied from MK**

The reason is simple. i recently use aimbot and not prepare for MK thats why i joined RK and now RK is dead thats why i leaved

IRC or Any other contact info: Discord

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: about my aimbot :
How i got aimbot

We were playing wars with some clans and my friend (can't mention name) told me about WK forum. who gave Clinx but i said no to him
bcz we have to send image for Clinx. After sometime he send me direct link of aimbot. and i downloaded. (I know i used but i understand my mistake and didnt use aimbot since 11 months and also i dont in  future too
 + i lose download link tooo so no chance)

I changed my self and my everything like Discord name and everything Related VCMP. and no  fight with anyone. And try to be mature. In this 11 months. I make more friends. Not ban in any server,No warns, no fights.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-jeffy/ . In this application i didnt accept my mistake of aimbot. maybe bcz of lying i got denied

sorry For bad ENGLISH :(

Offline J e a N

• Thug
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
Re: My Application JeFFy^
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 10:37:24 pm »
Never

Credits: Myself

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 11:44:31 pm »
So here's my question to u bro that how can we be so sure that u still don't use it ? (maybe u use it sometimes when admins are not around OR when u come under alias) u need to provide guarantee about not using it and u said no to him for downloading and u still downloaded and ur saying that u lost the link or whatever ur trying to say is what if ur lying about it ? What if u kept an aimbot ? Can you answer my question ?

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 12:50:22 am »
Your application is so weak in details and information plus zero English ( Who wrote your application instead of you?). I want to ask you something. First, why do you want really to join us? (your answer about this question didn't convince me at all like it is lacking in what is necessary or required). Second, I am still wondering and waiting your answer about dark slayer's question above, so please answer it.

About my vote, it is "NO" because I didn't see any improvement on you.

Offline Alpays

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 07:12:02 am »
From what i see you lose your temper so quick and your english is not enough. Improve your english and learn to control your anger. It is a no this time.

Offline Jeff

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 08:56:54 am »
Never

Kindly give reason so i can improve my self for next time :)

Never

Hello Darkslayer..

Here is answer of your question : First you can ask any server admin to check my alias i dont joined A/D servers with underalias.  i used underalias in EC just for troll my cousin and if i use aimbot in EC there is Anti cheat maybe.. and as i mention i lose link too you can check my pc anytime with teamviewer or screen sharing :)

So here's my question to u bro that how can we be so sure that u still don't use it ? (maybe u use it sometimes when admins are not around OR when u come under alias) u need to provide guarantee about not using it and u said no to him for downloading and u still downloaded and ur saying that u lost the link or whatever ur trying to say is what if ur lying about it ? What if u kept an aimbot ? Can you answer my question ?

I know my english is really bad bcz i am not from US america i am from pakistan. and i want to join MK bcz MK is really good clan Voice chatting, Active members, Friendly, Active on discord, and play clan wars which i like to play.. I write my application by my self everyone used Translater for application but i didnt used by rubbish and trash english..

From what i see you lose your temper so quick and your english is not enough. Improve your english and learn to control your anger. It is a no this time.

Hello Alplays nice to see you here. i try to improve english next time. also try to control anger i know you talking about CTB Champion ship match. thats why i am joining MK. active members helpers any many others reason. i was telling RK members about CTB champion ship match since 1 week. and they always said ok we will come. when match day's come no one join expect GOD. thats i was too angry  :) Thanks for your vote
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 09:05:57 am by Jeff »

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 09:46:32 am »
There are many many other hacks or cheats to bypass everything and aimbot can hardly detect (except for the part where bullets are flickering when shooting head) but im sry to say that this time would be a NO from my side (No hard feelings) But u can improve more and then become part of our family.

Good luck for further!!

Offline Jeff

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2021, 10:24:34 am »
There are many many other hacks or cheats to bypass everything and aimbot can hardly detect (except for the part where bullets are flickering when shooting head) but im sry to say that this time would be a NO from my side (No hard feelings) But u can improve more and then become part of our family.

Good luck for further!!

Thanks for your vote :) i try to improve my self and become part of MK  :)

Offline Xobert

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2021, 07:39:57 am »
Can you explain when you left RK why are you using RK tag

Offline Jeff

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2021, 07:43:15 am »
Can you explain when you left RK why are you using RK tag

Hello xobert nice to see you here. i left RK a week ago. I joined server for take screenshot of my stats and make transfer appeal :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 07:54:14 am by Jeff »

Offline Spartain

• [MKs]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2021, 09:10:41 am »
No
you are no ready yet you need to wait a long time and get to know more Mk's before applying i suggest you wait for some months.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2021, 12:17:59 pm »
I would like to go with majority of vote.
Playing Since 2011

Offline Jeff

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2021, 01:46:27 pm »
No
you are no ready yet you need to wait a long time and get to know more Mk's before applying i suggest you wait for some months.

Thanks for your vote :)..

I would like to go with majority of vote.
Thanks for your vote :)

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2021, 01:52:12 pm »
No

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline Jeff

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2021, 03:34:18 pm »
No

Thank you for your vote :)