•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application  (Read 3351 times)

Offline j.

• Snitch
  • Fitnes.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2019, 02:50:28 pm »
the truth I thought too much before applying in question with the language I improve it with the passage of time.
As I said, your main problem is not the English stuff, is your communication with other players even in spanish. I don't see you chatting in-game at all.
I do a lot, but only in private is that I do not mind talking much unless it's with someone from my clan. I only have few words, I just got used to playing that way, but if you give me the opportunity, I will not fail you.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 04:39:21 am by j. »

Offline Dadero

• #Since 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 03:00:10 pm »
Let's see what happens here. As you know, I am the leader of LK with a long career in VCMP and this person is not really saying what happened to him in our family. That hurts, but this really shows who are the ones who would never have been remembered in this family, ungrateful. For more information about the expulsion of this ex-member, you can see here: http://lkgang.ga/index.php?topic=769.0  >> (They can translate to English, thanks).

Clan's Experience: VCMP
• Legendary Killers 2010-2012 [LK]
• United Legion of Killers 2013 [ULK]
• Legendary Killers 2013 - act [LK]

Offline j.

• Snitch
  • Fitnes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2019, 06:12:55 pm »
Let's see what happens here. As you know, I am the leader of LK with a long career in VCMP and this person is not really saying what happened to him in our family. That hurts, but this really shows who are the ones who would never have been remembered in this family, ungrateful. For more information about the expulsion of this ex-member, you can see here: http://lkgang.ga/index.php?topic=769.0  >> (They can translate to English, thanks).
I'm supposed to be taken out of the clan for reasons of disinterest and not connect in the game as much as in the forum which means there's no reason for me to lie quietly I do not want dramas please, and thanks.

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2019, 12:15:22 am »
then No we don't need you here.....please no drama we have enough. we will not ruin our clan history, so please go away.

btw it is good to see you here dadero  :) thank you for your clarification and your time.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 12:17:12 am by cool3 »

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2019, 12:43:22 am »
no because of this

Offline j.

• Snitch
  • Fitnes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2019, 12:47:43 am »
then No we don't need you here.....please no drama we have enough. we will not ruin our clan history, so please go away.

btw it is good to see you here dadero  :) thank you for your clarification and your time.
I'm just clarifying that there is no need to do so much drama but it is necessary to clarify the doubts and obviously clarify that I was kicked by inactivity and disinterest the clan but of all manears thanks cool3 I have no problem in trying.

Offline Dadero

• #Since 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2019, 01:18:25 am »
Nice to see you cool3 and many here!. Yes, I do not see the need to cause a drama with this, I just wanted to clarify the details. Greetings and good discussion!

Clan's Experience: VCMP
• Legendary Killers 2010-2012 [LK]
• United Legion of Killers 2013 [ULK]
• Legendary Killers 2013 - act [LK]

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2019, 08:02:21 am »
You have to deal with dramas to clarify some things. Be responsible of your acts.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2019, 09:35:42 am »
Your application have been denied.

Too much drama going on around you at the moment.

Take your time to improve your relations and so on.