•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application  (Read 3333 times)

Offline j.

• Snitch
  • Fitnes.
    • View Profile
My Application
« on: July 08, 2019, 07:40:16 pm »

Nickname: j./jeury

Your Previous nicks: j. el_ganster jeury [OSK_A]SharK LKt.j LKr.j Jeury[LKr] Jeury[LKt]

D.O.B/Age: 18

Location/Country: Dominican Republic.

GMT/TimeZone: (GMT-4)

Servers you usually play on: Litlew,VKs,EC

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: I have not been banned before or nothing is clean.

VC-MP History: Well, I started to play vcmp in 2014 it didn't take long before I turned 5 years in vcmp, it's not bad that I don't remember having started in the mega war server where I learned all the basics, in a short time I joined the OSK clan where I spent a good time and then I left it to go on a little longer, after that I thought about joining a clan where I could stay and I decided to join the LK as expected with the effort I was accepted, After being promoted from rank and lasting a while because they made the decision to expel me because they told me it was because I did not meet their expectations or ideas, but everyone is right, because after that I decided to join MK because here I see a respected clan and I feel comfortable in this environment that you have, I would like the opportunity to make myself known in this clan, I have worked hard enough to play and communicate in the game with other members even though I have few words, my English is super bad pragmatically every translator but nothing that can not improve with time.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: MK is one of the most respectful clans
Also because some of my good friends are in this clan. I would like to join you and demonstrate my skills as before by applying and exploiting all my knowledge in this game and learning more about you and your experiences in this game to be a great member of this clan to give everything and exploit everything since.
(that I can therefore promise you total loyalty)

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:                                                               
OSK : I decided to leave the clan to look for new horizons and advance a little more in the game.

LK:For some reasons I was expelled from the clan, nothing to do with bad attitude or reports so I saw I just didn't meet their expectations after a while.

IRC or Any other contact info: #j. (I'm more active in whatsapp)

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Sure..

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: If I am rejected, I will wait for the right moment and try again, I would love to belong to the mk and exploit my experience.
Here's a summary of how I move:

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-j-jeury/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 06:09:55 am by j. »

IcyF

Re: My Application
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 07:41:44 pm »
You could've waited for one month but you applied.Not ready yet, try playing with us more.

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 02:40:46 am »
lol no

Offline j.

• Snitch
  • Fitnes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 02:43:04 am »
lol no
at least some recommendation or argument? for the next

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 04:49:19 am »
You could've waited for one month but you applied.Not ready yet, try playing with us more.
His last application was denied on 7th June and today is 9th July. Its been over a month. Time flies  :)

Anyway the main issue that was highlighted other than your english was communication. How many members did you meet or talk to since your last application?

I would recommend you to join MK Discord : https://discord.gg/2eZfbKZ
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 04:51:12 am by FaF »

Offline j.

• Snitch
  • Fitnes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 05:06:45 am »
His last application was denied on 7th June and today is 9th July. Its been over a month. Time flies  :)

Anyway the main issue that was highlighted other than your english was communication. How many members did you meet or talk to since your last application?

and tried to communicate and play with the following that I have seen entering from time to time Icy, Cool3 , Tim , weldone, milko, Enzo , Morfin , Markos , Roadwarrior, Ratchet And Halchter.I know several more but I do not see them play.

Offline San

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Andhra Guitarist [Youtube]
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 10:11:25 am »
Can u talk without a translator?

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 11:40:42 am »
No, not ready yet

Offline j.

• Snitch
  • Fitnes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 11:47:01 am »
if the basics

Offline Anton

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 03:20:50 pm »

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2019, 03:25:47 pm »
I will vote later and as faf said join our discord channel.

Offline San

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Andhra Guitarist [Youtube]
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2019, 06:39:31 pm »
if the basics
it looks like...u even used translator on this. No, apply when u can communicate without a translator.

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2019, 10:16:39 pm »
lol no
at least some recommendation or argument? for the next

You can't improve that since the first I see in an applicant is the first impression. If someone fails on it I just vote no.

The same is for the rest of applicants.

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2019, 06:39:40 am »

and tried to communicate and play with the following that I have seen entering from time to time Icy, Cool3 , Tim , weldone, milko, Enzo , Morfin , Markos , Roadwarrior, Ratchet And Halchter.I know several more but I do not see them play.
I dont see you too hermano, btw im neutral because of comments

Offline j.

• Snitch
  • Fitnes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2019, 11:34:39 am »
if the basics
it looks like...u even used translator on this. No, apply when u can communicate without a translator.
let's see how I can convince them, I do not really translate that part, I will try to improve my English over time.