•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as Trainee>My Application Hazard / Dabangg  (Read 7172 times)

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Hazard / Dabangg
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2020, 09:35:36 am »

If you are going to pretend that you didn't made that quote, I will be too surprised since I had that picture on UFs private talking section and didn't realize it will be required.

https://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=2349.0

regarding that "I didn't informed anyone about my leaving"

server logs will be provided soon once fox gets online in discord.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 09:37:39 am by Sezar »

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2020, 10:28:37 am »
Fox won't be having the server logs I know but when he has them, message me on discord about them and I'll explain you about it deeply.

I made the quote after he fought me continuously even after my explanation. You don't mention his provocations nor his stupid behavior when he lost the duel against me.. Anyways the truth will be shown after he show the logs.

As a side-note: You can talk further about this matter in my discord inbox because this ain't the right place where you're creating all these stuff. Questions regarding my application in MK are ended here because all I wanted was to clarify much about why I closed my last application of MK.

Now the thing which is only left is Fox's matter so I expect questions in my discord inbox.. not here.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 10:33:06 am by Dabangg »

Offline DarkFox

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2020, 07:04:35 pm »
Well I am here, you can ask whatever you want now.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2020, 08:16:25 pm »
Well I am here, you can ask whatever you want now.

As I said If you want to talk more about let's make it done in discord inbox because this ain't the right place where this useless argument is going on.

I know some of you might think much about why am I not allowing them to question here. That's because the quarrel we're talking about is of Fox and me, nothing relates about MK here. It was about when I left UF and I already told ya'll that I wasn't comfortable with members.

The argument is going about my leaving from UF and now I already told you the reasons about it. The other matter is of Fox and me.

There is literally nothing here which is useful for you to tell because I left UF on my own, I didn't feel supported and comfortable there myself and I explained deeply about why.

Thank you for your understanding now even if you're going to continue this talk so I expect question / answers in my discord inbox.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 08:18:07 pm by Dabangg »

Offline DarkFox

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2020, 06:48:08 am »
Then you shouldn't have started to talk about me here if this is not the right place. As I see that you have mentioned my behaviour as "stupid" I wanna tell what really happened that day. Well, hazard sent me a duel request for like 8.6k ecds something. I asked him to send me a duel request for 10k ecds, then he said first duel me for 8.6k ecds. So I accepted and I lost it. At that time I didn't knew that he wanted to get back his ecds which I got from him by winning the duel months ago. I don't even remember when I dueled him. Then, I asked him for a duel again but he refused it. Then he started to say that he only dueled me to get back his ecds. So I called him for a normal duel he refused it too. So I started to say that, "I will kill you if you come near me". Then he started to say that am a kid and bla bla. So I started to kill him and I left the server. I was watching ec-echo in discord and in that a guy said to him that never be friends with WK and hazard was also like "yes man you are damn right" and he also made a quote of it. After seeing this, I joined the server and I told hazard that "if you wanted your ecds back you could've asked me, you just fought me for fkin ecds" and I left the server. This is what happened actually that day. He just broke his friendship for retarded ecds. The second thing is, yes sezar invited me to UF but the reason why I didn't accept it is really a different. It's not true that I refused it because hazard was a UF member. You can ask Azal or Spiller the reasons if you want. And hazard watch your own behaviour before talking about others. It's one of the shit habit tbh.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 06:53:29 am by DarkFox »

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2020, 09:47:37 am »
I respect your friendship still from the past but honestly I wanted the ECDs back.. My intention wasn't to break friendship you but just wanted to get my ECDs.

Well even if you don't remember in the past I dueled with you and lost 10000 ecds I asked you to return them in the past but you said "No, sorry something like this" and quit the server. But I don't think we had friendship back in those days so yeah It's my beginning here too.

Call me a bad friend but never call me a traitor brother because I swear my intention wasn't to break friendship with you, just wanted my ECDs back. Yeah I'm a little bit (tbh more) raged guy and I couldn't remember and understand the matter clearly if someone is trying to make me angry.

I took time, thought deeply about the situation where this all happened and now I'm feeling it wasn't really your fault.

Yes it is a disappointing act from a friend who duels you to get your ECDs back but honestly my intention wasn't to fight with you but to get the ECDs back only but you took it too seriously and therefore I was raged too so the situation became worst and all this happened.

I'm a little bit idiot but yeah I again repeat my intention wasn't to break the friendship. Hope.. as a friend you also understand.

Offline Combot

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • TERMINALLY CHILL
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 10:59:44 pm »
My couple of friends know you quite well, what i have heard about you is that you are a short tempered person and you get raged on small things, you have a record of randomly doing things all of a sudden and sometimes you have no idea of what you are doing.

https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-hazard-dabangg/msg38683/#msg38683
This adds to my suspicion that you can't tackle things well and hence you need more time.
Voting NO for now.

Playing since 2010

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2020, 07:56:28 am »
My couple of friends know you quite well, what i have heard about you is that you are a short tempered person and you get raged on small things, you have a record of randomly doing things all of a sudden and sometimes you have no idea of what you are doing.

https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-hazard-dabangg/msg38683/#msg38683
This adds to my suspicion that you can't tackle things well and hence you need more time.
Voting NO for now.
There is nothing special for me on which I'll get raged expect some of the newbies who try to abuse & mess with me like gangsta_ / Noor_Maqsood. You might count it as random but you don't really know the struggles and interruption I faced during my first application of MK.

Yes, most of the times I screw myself up and get myself into a big mess but next time I'll try to be silent, calm and more intensive careful about what am I going to do.

Thank you for your vote and suggestions, I'll start working on them from now.

Offline Combot

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • TERMINALLY CHILL
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2020, 05:01:33 pm »
I appreciate your struggles and efforts but on the contrary, that extra struggle of yours is just due to the fact that u urself screwed things up in the first place. Also, if you talk about struggles, you can also check my application in MK and that contains the details of every single bit of my struggle which I have been doing since I began my vcmp career almost a decade ago, or maybe more. So struggles are a part of life, and everyone struggles at a particular part of his or her life.”
For me you are not ready yet.

Playing since 2010

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2020, 06:44:00 pm »
MKt

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2020, 01:25:49 pm »
As far as I'm concerned over here as an MKt, I'm not eligible to vote (like my vote doesn't matter although I did want to as well but NO for now and I wanna tell why) ..

However my statement would count, so I wanna mention some things as a brother to you so you don't mess up next time.
Same happened with me in two of my applications here in MK and in my first application I tried getting trust of my MK mates as possibly I could, my app was full of questions, previous clan members were trying to put me down but I kept my head upright, and described every fkn bit of me over there so I could prove that yes I have changed ..
And as I can see in your first application, you stopped, you never tried again, may it be for the old mates or may it be for yourself.

Same happened with me, my father just recently passed away and it was one of those days when I just got in MK, I wanted to leave everything but you know time goes on.
Time passes, it heals everything and your surrounding depends, the people in it depends how they uplift you.
If you had stuck where you were in the previous app, you might have gotten rejected but still everyone would've had known that guy; a badass who had his feet placed, who wanted to join MK despite all the controversies, hate and all the bullshit that he had to go through.

If you're coming in a position where you want to come, you have to make everyone feel that you are fucking desperate to join it because you wanna make your life, career better.

And that is what defines "YOU" in every aspect of your life.
Work on yourself, stop raging on small things, you make yourself look bad for that (DUNIYA MEIN REHNE KA TIME AUR MAZEED KAMM KARLETA HAI BANDA YEH SAB KAR KE).

No offense,
You are a good friend of mine, and I hope you improve yourself.
Best of luck :)

Remember, VCMP is not just a game, it's how you think, it's how you obey, it's how you have patience and it's how you portray yourself to the world and your upbringing too.

Thanks,
Arif.
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • Thug
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2020, 02:52:10 pm »
As far as I'm concerned over here as an MKt, I'm not eligible to vote (like my vote doesn't matter although I did want to as well but NO for now and I wanna tell why) ..

However my statement would count, so I wanna mention some things as a brother to you so you don't mess up next time.
Same happened with me in two of my applications here in MK and in my first application I tried getting trust of my MK mates as possibly I could, my app was full of questions, previous clan members were trying to put me down but I kept my head upright, and described every fkn bit of me over there so I could prove that yes I have changed ..
And as I can see in your first application, you stopped, you never tried again, may it be for the old mates or may it be for yourself.

Same happened with me, my father just recently passed away and it was one of those days when I just got in MK, I wanted to leave everything but you know time goes on.
Time passes, it heals everything and your surrounding depends, the people in it depends how they uplift you.
If you had stuck where you were in the previous app, you might have gotten rejected but still everyone would've had known that guy; a badass who had his feet placed, who wanted to join MK despite all the controversies, hate and all the bullshit that he had to go through.

If you're coming in a position where you want to come, you have to make everyone feel that you are fucking desperate to join it because you wanna make your life, career better.

And that is what defines "YOU" in every aspect of your life.
Work on yourself, stop raging on small things, you make yourself look bad for that (DUNIYA MEIN REHNE KA TIME AUR MAZEED KAMM KARLETA HAI BANDA YEH SAB KAR KE).

No offense,
You are a good friend of mine, and I hope you improve yourself.
Best of luck :)

Remember, VCMP is not just a game, it's how you think, it's how you obey, it's how you have patience and it's how you portray yourself to the world and your upbringing too.

Thanks,
Arif.

Thanks brother for your kind words and wishes!

- About votes, everyone is welcomed to show his feeling, opinions and feedback about me. It is important for every person of the family to clear his opinion about a new person. It doesn't matters if someone's rank is higher than yours because sometime you have to go through the same levels senior are going right now. You've to be the shield of your family and that's how it works!

- I respect your statement about me as a brother and mistakes are part of your life but it depends if you learn from them and strengthen yourself for the future. It doesn't matter even if its a decade after but it matters that you did learn. As I'm currently going with struggles and interruptions but It's not false that everyone reaches his/her destiny if he/she has a will to get up. There's nobody who haven't faced some major problems / struggles in his/her career.

I'm feeling so sorry about your father who passed away. May Allah bless him and give him a higher rank in Jannat. Others will sure take advantage if a brother won't teach/guide you. Thank you for wishing me best of luck. I respect your words and Inshallah I'll learn from them. Love from brother!

~ Dabangg / Hazard

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 07:36:06 am »
Bannnnnng big bang accepted as trainee. Feel free to use trainee rank

Offline VipeX

• Hustler
    • View Profile
Re: <Accepted>My Application Hazard / Dabangg