•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application ^GOKU^  (Read 736 times)

Offline ^FrenzY

• View Profile
My Application ^GOKU^
« on: December 16, 2015, 04:16:51 pm »

Nickname: ^GOKU^

Your Previous nicks: None

D.O.B/Age: 19 (1995 jnue 27th)

Location/Country: Lebanon

GMT/TimeZone: actually i dont know

Servers you usually play on: littlewhitey's,catch the flag, daydream rolepay, sometime XE

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: I have never been banned in any of the following servers and I will never be because I am a man who follows descipline

VC-MP History: 6 years 5 months

Why do you want to Join MK ?: well I like this clan very much it s my #1 clan in all servers San Andreas and Vice City and It would b such an honor to join you're family.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I have never joined any clan before still new.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: IRC: ^GOKU^

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: yeah I am always ready to fight for MK especially in wars

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: please for all who say I'm MIMO I'm not I swear. I am his cousin Ahmad and I swear by god that I am going to be loyal for this clan and I will never leave unless admins kick me
P.S: even if MK got totally empty I'm gonna stick with it please keep me updated and think well thank you

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application ^GOKU^
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 05:49:20 pm »
Your account's been banned from posting.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism