•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application FullFilled^  (Read 7454 times)

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application FullFilled^
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2017, 09:23:21 pm »
what's wrong with internet cafes tho? i used to go there a lot when i was a kid.
privacy dude privacy.

realdogge

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2017, 09:36:19 pm »
what's wrong with internet cafes tho? i used to go there a lot when i was a kid.
privacy dude privacy.
there are nothing to hi-jack man :D

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2017, 07:29:04 am »
I think you are the same Qadeer Ali whom I blocked on Facebook because of your irritating comments. I usually dont block people but only when it gets over the limit, moreover I didnt know who you were and had never had any conversation with you but still you showed up your irritating attitude, that typical CF attitude towards MK. So why do you wish to join MK now, when you have such an arrogant and irritating attitude and moreover commenting ill on the founder of the clan and then showing up here with an application.

I dont like bringing up personal issues like from facebook to vcmp but your this attitude can be problematic if we see it as overall.

Offline FullFilled^

• Bully
  • don't teach father how to rape your mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2017, 09:47:44 am »
Since when did we start accepting players from internet cafes? Lol
Ever since Raiden started inviting his mates lol?
@FullFilled^: I still want to know who plays from cafe among our trainees. Waiting for you to post a reply.
only your one trainee member play from here, i can pm you his nick if you want
p.s if there's any doubt you can close/deny this app i'll apply again later when i'll buy my own pc , btw i just want to say again that there won't  happen any thing about leaking ur private discussion for sure trust me

Can't you Tell his name here?? lets see how much loyal you are with your friends!!
your member knows that you can ask from him
I think you are the same Qadeer Ali whom I blocked on Facebook because of your irritating comments. I usually dont block people but only when it gets over the limit, moreover I didnt know who you were and had never had any conversation with you but still you showed up your irritating attitude, that typical CF attitude towards MK. So why do you wish to join MK now, when you have such an arrogant and irritating attitude and moreover commenting ill on the founder of the clan and then showing up here with an application.

I dont like bringing up personal issues like from facebook to vcmp but your this attitude can be problematic if we see it as overall.
i just wrote modhi in comment on your status/photo but i dunno why you took it so serious btw i apologize for everything.

Credits KocKeX/Morocos

Offline Detonator

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2017, 10:55:23 am »
Do you use google translate? because Coudy/Blurry asked you something and you seem to don't understand the question

<&jizzBotz> [2] [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: mk loser clan kiss my ass all player mk

Offline FullFilled^

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2017, 03:26:33 pm »
Do you use google translate? because Coudy/Blurry asked you something and you seem to don't understand the question
no i don't use any translate, i've already answered blurry's question in pm and i guess you guys already knows his name.
p.s fulton mentioned him already  :-\
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:28:04 pm by FullFilled^ »

Credits KocKeX/Morocos

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2017, 08:04:46 pm »
I was thinking about changing my vote, but I need to be sure you will be loyal to us.

What can you offer to our family?
Why you chose this clan?
What will you do if everyone is inactive?
Will you stay with us?

I know there are many questions, answer these questions and probably my view will change. 

Offline FullFilled^

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2017, 02:43:12 pm »
I was thinking about changing my vote, but I need to be sure you will be loyal to us.

Why you chose this clan?
Will you stay with us?

I know there are many questions, answer these questions and probably my view will change.
as i said i'll help you in team working and in clan wars as i've good experience of ctf mode
because my previous clan mates are here i want to stay in touch with them
if everyone goes to inactive ofc i'll stay in mk to be honest i won't leave i swear  my two previous clans were closed and another one which i had left because of management issues as i already mentioned in my app and still members are leaving UF for same reason if you don't believe you can check UF forum
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:44:58 pm by FullFilled^ »

Credits KocKeX/Morocos

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2017, 06:48:04 pm »

Why you chose this clan?
Will you stay with us?

as i said i'll help you in team working and in clan wars as i've good experience of ctf mode
if everyone goes to inactive ofc i'll stay in mk to be honest i won't leave i swear  my two previous clans were closed and another one which i had left because of management issues as i already mentioned in my app and still members are leaving UF for same reason if you don't believe you can check UF forum

Changing to Trainee for a fresh start, be aware of this great opportunity that i'm giving you. Don't dissapoint me

Offline FullFilled^

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2017, 05:22:33 am »

Why you chose this clan?
Will you stay with us?

Changing to Trainee for a fresh start, be aware of this great opportunity that i'm giving you. Don't dissapoint me
thank you for your vote, don't worry i'll never disappoint you for sure.

Credits KocKeX/Morocos

Offline KOCKEX

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2017, 05:37:33 pm »
mkt

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2017, 07:43:51 pm »
I don't  know you very well, so I don't really have enough trust in you for you to be playing from a cafe PC. So my vote is negative, I suggest you re-apply after getting a new pc.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2017, 07:55:13 pm »
For now my vote is a no for obvious reasons. I advise you to sort things out with those members who voted No and when it's all sorted out and you are confident that you will get positive votes then you can apply. Please do give it some time and don't pop up with another  application tomorrow or in a week.

Denied