•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Faustin^  (Read 4167 times)

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Faustin^
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2016, 06:21:52 am »
lack of skills and english. No way

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2016, 04:19:42 am »
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                         THAAAAAANKKKKKS

Floris

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 10:21:04 am »
Sorry for that, But you aren't ready for now.

Offline deTroN

• Snitch
  • What you looking at? o.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2016, 01:21:38 pm »
I'm so much excited about my application xD But i can't believe that members here are voting no for no reason   :-\
Not yet
Noooooooooo Thanks
and this
lack of skills and english. No way
Well i guess my english skills are fine and i'm still learning it xD and like wild rose said

We don't deny applicants over their skills

I've good skills too  ;D but
uh why are you guys voting like this? sorry don't mind but i thought that you guys will vote when you'll see my attitude and skills in game most of the guys here never saw me  ::) like  PIIPEE. Well i know that most of you guys don't know me here :( but fillipins and Rodrigo they both know me as they are my best friends and they attracted me here to apply again xD
Yes it is clear that i'm asking for a chance because i really like this clan as this clan have a brilliant team work.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:47:39 pm by Faustin »

Quote from: Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor
History Repeat itselfs

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2016, 05:39:43 pm »
I'm not talking about battle skills, i'm talking about experience. And for me your english isn't good yet.
Do you think that i never saw you in-game? if it was true, i won't vote negative.

Offline deTroN

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2016, 08:06:31 am »
Well i don't know that  :D but as i stated that i'm still learning english and yes it will be improved more !

History Repeat itselfs

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2016, 07:45:33 am »
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                         THAAAAAANKKKKKSNoooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                         THAAAAAANKKKKKS
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                         THAAAAAANKKKKKSNoooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                         THAAAAAANKKKKKS
8) 8) 8)

Offline deTroN

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2016, 08:56:56 am »
8) 8) 8)
npppp Thaaaaaaaaaanks for votingxD

History Repeat itselfs

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2016, 04:15:03 pm »
Denied.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism