•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Exterminator [Denied]  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Exterminator

• [MKt]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
My Application Exterminator [Denied]
« on: July 10, 2021, 06:17:49 am »

Nickname: Exterminator

Your Previous nicks: [SkT]Exterminator, [DU]Exterminator/[DU]GunShot, KR_NA(KR$NA)

D.O.B/Age: 15

Location/Country: India

GMT/TimeZone: GMT+5:30

Servers you usually play on: LW,EC,EAD,RTV,CTB and many more

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No

VC-MP History: I started Playing VC-MP in the starting of 2020 during the break after exams. I used to play CS and I found someone talking
about this mod so thought of checking it out.In the starting I didnt really get along well as I was a newbie xD. Used to call people hacker as they would kill me in 1 shot but later on got to know about it.
Then A player named Sezar helped me and taught everything about VC-MP. As time passed by, I started enjoying the game and made a lot of new friends. Then I had joined my first clan True Street Kings(SkT).

Why do you want to Join MK ?: MK is a Well Reputed clan and you guys treat every member as a family .
I really like the Team Work and Unity of the clan.I was looking to be a part of family which I want to be my last. A lot of my friends are also here so I thought of applying.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: SkT : I was really having a great time here but I started facing problems in communicating
with the members just because most members used to speak spanish there. I was invited there by my friend Sezar but after he left , I was also thinking of leaving
but I chose to stay. Later on the clan leader also went inactive.I was waiting for him to come back but at last I lost hope and decided to leave
DU: I got kicked for the reason of Raiding a Server and Working with Kewun. I tried to explain to them that I didnt do it and I dont work with kewun but I Failed to provide proof to them about it.But later on when I was kicked. The real guy who did it posted some screenshots.

IRC or Any other contact info: I have got discord ° TheyCallMeExterr†#8008(main) ,Exterminator#0069(Backup).

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yess

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I mostly a calm and chill guy but sometimes you can see me cussing which I am trying to work on. I like cars, the GTR Is love.
I like gaming, music, basketball, football, badminton, golf and many other things. Also I am a part of a Discord Clan Team Hackz whose Leaders and Owners used to nuke servers(not me, I was just official at that time)
But they decided to stop these things and now we have been clean from a long time. Now we are converting our clan into a brand. We Provide Paid - Gfx, Vfx, Web Designing & Discord Bot Developing and do Giveaways of discord nitro and other things.
Some stuff Had Happened But I can assure you No more things like that would happen anymore. I have left all those things and now focused on other better things.

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: None
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 03:33:12 pm by Tobi »

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Exterminator
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 07:10:15 am »
Do u have any solid proof that u didn't work with kewun or raid BL's discord?? Becuz literally half of gtamp community said that it was YOU that did it.
Im expecting an honest answer with strong evidence
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 08:37:44 am by DarkSlayer »

Offline Exterminator

• [MKt]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 07:18:25 am »
I have tried to explain everthing here in this topic. I say you check it out.
Here: http://duclan.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1298.msg12104.html#new

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 07:50:18 am »
Do u have anymore of these?
I have tried to explain everthing here in this topic. I say you check it out.
Here: http://duclan.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1298.msg12104.html#new

Offline Exterminator

• [MKt]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 07:56:16 am »
There is enough proof in there I think. I posted most of the important proof there. If you want proof of something in specific you can ask.

Offline Spiller

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 08:06:00 am »
I'm not much into what is happening in the community these days, I'm totally jaded at this point.
However, one thing I can assure you about is that Exterminator was not working for/with Kewun.

I don't have much information to what happened with BL and Exterminator, and I'm not planning to gather it. I'm just gonna stay neutral.

Although, I'm gonna ask, have you stopped self-botting and such? You should be more careful towards where your discord token ends up.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 08:07:53 am by Spiller »

This signature changes each refresh. Complete Gallery

Offline Exterminator

• [MKt]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2021, 08:13:49 am »
I'm not much into what is happening in the community these days, I'm totally jaded at this point.
However, one thing I can assure you about is that Exterminator was not working for/with Kewun.

I don't have much information to what happened with BL and Exterminator, and I'm not planning to gather it. I'm just gonna stay neutral.

Although, I'm gonna ask, have you stopped self-botting and such? You should be more careful towards where your discord token ends up.

Thanks a Lot , Really appreciate it.
Yes, I have stopped using self-bots and all other things from a long time that can harm my token. That was stupid of me using those things without even checking it. I will be more careful from now on.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 08:15:48 am by Exterminator »

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 09:48:53 am »
Fair enough!! Im staying Neutral for u right now lets see what others think about u
Good luck!!
There is enough proof in there I think. I posted most of the important proof there. If you want proof of something in specific you can ask.

Offline Exterminator

• [MKt]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2021, 09:59:48 am »
Fair enough!! Im staying Neutral for u right now lets see what others think about u
Good luck!!
Thanks for the Vote

Offline Alpays

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2021, 10:30:40 am »
I want to ask you - you and grizzy applied together if one of your application gets denied would you still be interested to join?

Offline Exterminator

• [MKt]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2021, 10:34:45 am »
I want to ask you - you and grizzy applied together if one of your application gets denied would you still be interested to join?

Yes I would still be interested. I would work on my mistakes and Apply again after fixing them.

Offline Alpays

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2021, 10:51:59 am »
trainee, good luck

Offline Exterminator

• [MKt]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2021, 11:26:33 am »