•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application alejandr0  (Read 7556 times)

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application alejandr0
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2016, 07:55:22 pm »
back in spanish which i don't know how to speak.
The last time I play with you, you were asking for SUPPORT, You said "come fast" and I get there to help you, MK.Markos was there and I didn't reply in "spanish", I always talked in enlgish, I think you are totally wrong.

nevertheless, some days ago I was talking with Rodrigo in ENGLISH and he speak spanish, so
back in spanish which i don't know how to speak.
this makes no sense.

anyways thanks for the vote.

Eddy wrote this for you 954578%
Also, I don't like you because you are questioning too much like you are flawless god.

No.

Offline alejandr0

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2016, 02:55:38 am »
Eddy wrote this for you 954578%

I use the help of the translator to make my application,

Also, I don't like you because you are questioning too much like you are flawless god.
No.
I don't know what you meant but ok.

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2016, 08:49:54 am »
We only exchanged a few words in lw. This is why it was a good idea to fill your application completely on your own. As for your positives, it's great that you team up with us every time.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Floris

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2016, 02:27:34 am »
No.

Offline alejandr0

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2016, 03:11:50 am »
Well after a long fight with Floris and his companions he were saying things like the eddy spy, lagger and more other things, just I do not like that behavior

as some of your members think I'm a spy, then it would be best to not enter the clan, is not it? so yeah, you all are out of doubts

I request please close or deny my application, I will not apply again, for those who voted positive for me, thanks but this is the right thing to do and I think you all understand me :)

Floris

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2016, 03:44:55 am »
lmao, cya then :-*

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2016, 06:39:36 am »
I'm really disappointed of you Floris... Good luck Alejandro

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2016, 06:50:58 am »
Well after a long fight with Floris and his companions he were saying things like the eddy spy, lagger and more other things, just I do not like that behavior

as some of your members think I'm a spy, then it would be best to not enter the clan, is not it? so yeah, you all are out of doubts

I request please close or deny my application, I will not apply again, for those who voted positive for me, thanks but this is the right thing to do and I think you all understand me :)

Lmao!

I clearly can see how he put that as a joke with that smiley he used after saying spy. Good luck anyway.

- Crack's work ^_^