•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application  (Read 12051 times)

Offline Furious_Knight

• Revived From Deapths of Underworld
  • Bully
  • Destruction Guaranteed!!
    • View Profile
    • Vice Villa Project
Re: My Application
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2012, 05:29:15 pm »
No.You always insult someone.

Kelvin I agree that sometimes I insult, but I dont mean to insult anyone..... Sometimes as you know there are some players who die  and then cry  :'(......
some call hacker, cheater and some use abusing words......
Then like every person I have my Self-Respect,No one likes to be called a hacker, cheater or any other bad thing...... most of the time I remain Silent but sometimes that is necessary to fix the problem of that certain person.....

Kelvin you saw my insulting words but you didn't notice that when somebody kills me I don't abuse or say something which other guy dont likes... I praise them like (good, nice, nice head shot bro)...... plz man I am not a bad guy.... Dont misunderstand me.... :)
as I said above I aint got attitude but sometimes I speak hard, but In reality I am a Joyfull person wid all the people..... ;)

Offline Benz/Vegeta

• Thug
  • DU Zor :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2012, 01:59:00 pm »
Good luck bro !  ;D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 02:04:13 pm by Benz/Vegeta »

Offline Koray

• [MK]
  • Thug
  • Retired VCMP Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2012, 04:10:47 pm »
plz bantype

Hell no for sure

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2012, 05:02:08 pm »
Yesterday or day before that I saw you with [DU] tag in littlewhitey server

Offline Furious_Knight

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Vice Villa Project
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2012, 06:36:26 pm »
Yesterday or day before that I saw you with [DU] tag in littlewhitey server
I dont know what you are saying FaF, I am not who you are thinking, Can you tell me exact ping of that person who you think is me?
my usual ping is 174 - and above it........
and some people are taking that I am Microsoft or something else, guyz I am not Microsoft.... you can check my IP and his IP then you decide weather I am saying the truth or lying

Offline Eazy

• Hustler
  • All Cops Are Bastards .!.(-_-).!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2012, 06:58:49 pm »
No FaF,that other guy of du.This is FalcoN xD i was meet him isn't that guy from DU and first time i saw and xe,well is good.
Good luck.

Offline Qarlitoz

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2012, 08:55:02 pm »
MKt GL.

Offline Hockz

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2012, 11:25:41 pm »
Changing to NO

Offline CoLa_z0r

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2012, 07:02:11 am »
Hey Faf,

From what I know [DUr]Evil_Knight is a different person from this applicant. He's from India, and he himself claimed that he hasn't applied to MK. + a TZ member called Zimmy told me personally on lw that the Evil_Knight who applied to MK could be his Pakistani friend, and he confirmed yesterday that he indeed is a different person.

Hope that clarifies any misunderstanding. But I have not confirmed whether or not your applicant is [DUr]Microsoft. I would like to know what Devil_Jin's accusation was based on. For further info about Microsoft, click here.

Hope all goes well,

CoLa_z0r

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2012, 07:11:16 am »
Hey Faf,

From what I know [DUr]Evil_Knight is a different person from this applicant. He's from India, and he himself claimed that he hasn't applied to MK. + a TZ member called Zimmy told me personally on lw that the Evil_Knight who applied to MK could be his Pakistani friend, and he confirmed yesterday that he indeed is a different person.

Hope that clarifies any misunderstanding. But I have not confirmed whether or not your applicant is [DUr]Microsoft. I would like to know what Devil_Jin's accusation was based on. For further info about Microsoft, click here.

Hope all goes well,

CoLa_z0r

Thanks for confirming it, I wasnt actually accusing anyone but as you can see both have similar nicks, the DU member and this applicant so that is why i just mentioned that.

Offline Furious_Knight

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Vice Villa Project
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2012, 09:40:49 am »
Hey Faf,

Hope all goes well,

CoLa_z0r

Thanks for confirming, I agree and other should agree that too that In this world there are millions, billions of brains and this is a common scene that a large no. of same ideas comes in various brains...... I didn't copy any nick........ If that [DU] guy is an old player and spent time on vcmp more then me..... then I accept to change my nick..........

T^zz3R

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2012, 06:39:38 am »
Hey Faf,

Hope all goes well,

CoLa_z0r
[DUr]Evil_Knight is my old and dearest friend. his real nick starts with 'Shivam'

Offline Furious_Knight

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Vice Villa Project
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2012, 09:57:04 pm »
thank you all those guys who wants me to be a [mkt] nd voted posative.
nd for my those frnds who voted negative, plz guys give me a chance i just want to be your clan member… everyone deserve 1 chance i am sure i will not disapoint you. plz guys! :)

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2012, 01:36:21 pm »
MKt from me
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline LERASAH

• Hitman
  • M4 ♥ ☠
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2012, 04:16:11 am »
I've seen two knights (for nick only) on vcmp
Nothing negative
Where is the stupid FLAG?