•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Application  (Read 4196 times)

Offline Soldier

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Fortune favors the prepared mind.
    • View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2015, 08:58:14 am »
And he's saying that i abused him, I was with shenn on facebook where he posted his lame GFX tags and we just made fun of his editing and in the server i just told him to work on his grammar which always forces me to laugh my arse off
He posted his GFX, for other people to see not you so who are you to laugh at his edits? You aren't allowed to make fun of others. You got my vote, No.

*grabs more popcorn*
YOU'RE FATTTT!!!!!

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2015, 09:26:04 am »
I have few questions:

Why did you leave UF? Is it because you had plans to leave vcmp? If this is the case, why didn't you apply back to UF when you returned back to vcmp?

Why did you leave RL? Is it because SaHil and if so, what in SaHiL made you to leave RL? Is it a strong friendship?

Why would you fill somebody's application if he's not capable of doing it himself? I don't find it for correct, you can help your brother in other ways.

Does your brother have access to your accounts?

Why do you have "haters", are they still on your tail?

I don't think that you are completely honest with us and now, confronting our members.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Burntillusion

• Hustler
  • swell idea son
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 11:06:34 am »
I just didn't wanted to join UF again and about RL, I left it 3 years ago and the reason after it was that only me and the leader were left in the clan and the leader of RL left VCMP and closed the clan.
and my brother uses mine desktop to play VCMP, and when it come to haters, i don't give a damn to those hypocrites

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2015, 04:55:51 pm »
Then I can assume that you left UF for some other reason, other than the one you stated in your application, or there's something that changed your mind about UF and you don't want to be part of this clan anymore. Is it because you have the opportunity to join better clan?

You must have done something bad, if you are hated. Have you done something bad?

You didn't answer one of my questions but let it be, let's say it was a mistake.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Burntillusion

• Hustler
  • swell idea son
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2015, 05:22:52 pm »
Believe me there was no CLEAR reason to left UF, i can't even say i was bored neither i just started to hate that clan, UF's reputation started to get down day by day so i took a decision to leave it. And 'bout hating, i don't really know, these hypocrites are on my tail since the first day and i really don't give a damn 'bout them
EDIT:
Came up on the mind just now about my own clan DV, Application updated
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 07:49:14 pm by Burntillusion »

Offline Dave

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2015, 10:18:55 am »
He has improved his attitude and skills are good. Trainee

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2015, 11:08:07 am »
I'm glad you put effort to answer my questions and that you support me in-game sometimes, however I'm not satisfied with your past. You've been in a lot of clans which give me a reason to doubt in your loyalty, moreover you have quarrels with our members and some outsiders. Try to apologize when you see them again. I believe that you will be troublesome, currently.

Your application has been denied. If you have any concerns feel free to PM me.