•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My application  (Read 9200 times)

Offline -Tim-

• Snitch
  • #TZ - The Zetz
    • View Profile
Re: My application
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 09:16:50 am »
yeah I know and I also know that it was a piece of my past which will never come back. and now you better know that who am i. I don't want to talk about this any more, and it's my work to help out my mates.

^^credits:Pumak47^^

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 11:53:10 am »
get the fuck out of here you both Freesay And Tim and let the MK members to give their their votes for this guy, You both started talking about your own shitty matters.

Offline Burntillusion

• Hustler
  • swell idea son
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 12:09:27 pm »
get the fuck out of here you both Freesay And Tim and let the MK members to give their their votes for this guy, You both started talking about your own shitty matters.
Thanks alot road.

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 12:53:31 pm »

This needs to be done to you Road now. Watch your mouth. They are presenting their thoughts about an applicant and if the applicant cannot clear outsiders then how can he clear out his repo infront of us. People can post their views about an applicant and by that only we get to know how actually is an applicant like.

Next time before you show up with this kinda attitude of yours think of exiting the clan itself. I am being very blunt here because such kind of behaviour won't be tolerated.

Learn to respect other's view.

Thanks

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 01:14:48 pm »
Wat :O Wait there are some unnecessary posts which i think are useless, Tim's first evidence was enough, The other posts were his personal matters which i think should not be here, Did you see any of MK has given his vote about that guy? lol
-No
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 01:18:53 pm by RoadWarrior »

Offline -Tim-

• Snitch
  • #TZ - The Zetz
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 01:24:08 pm »

This needs to be done to you Road now. Watch your mouth. They are presenting their thoughts about an applicant and if the applicant cannot clear outsiders then how can he clear out his repo infront of us. People can post their views about an applicant and by that only we get to know how actually is an applicant like.

Next time before you show up with this kinda attitude of yours think of exiting the clan itself. I am being very blunt here because such kind of behaviour won't be tolerated.

Learn to respect other's view.

Thanks
Well Road, I was just posting the things which were necessary and he started the bullshit in the middle.
Anyways I'm out from this app. :-X

^^credits:Pumak47^^

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 01:32:54 pm »
Wat :O Wait there are some unnecessary posts which i think are useless, Tim's first evidence was enough, The other posts were his personal matters which i think should not be here, Did you see any of MK has given his vote about that guy? lol
-No

Its the applicant who started replying to the accusations. Right? So, we members can just take care if there is any flame war or anything but if the applicant decides to clear off his name then he is bound to shrug himself of the statements made on him. Its his duty to do that.

If we(The members) start flaming on the application itself then what is the difference being a part of a clan who does listen to everyone calmly? Give me a reason for such a language and I would gladly be myself using such language in every application.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Burntillusion

• Hustler
  • swell idea son
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 02:45:59 pm »
I would say sorry to everyone  :(

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 07:19:50 pm »
Drama drama drama.

Offline Karan

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2014, 09:55:38 am »
Sorry for posting here, but that guy is a rule breaker and a bad attitude, got kicked from UF clan due to death evading and insulting, he forgot to montion UF clan in his app.
and here some evidences:
http://uf-clan.orgfree.com/index.php?topic=21.0
and here  when got reported for death evading:
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16731.msg195116.html#msg195116
Regards.
This guy  did the same in XAD before to me, he used /q when i knocked him with Spaz, an then joined back and was mocking with ":DDD"

Guy disrespects each and every clan and even tho having totally negative record in all servers.
I don't see any point of having this guy here, just an opinion, :)

Offline J.RockeR

• Be nice to me I will be nice to you simple as that
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2014, 06:43:50 pm »
Sorry for posting here, but that guy is a rule breaker and a bad attitude, got kicked from UF clan due to death evading and insulting, he forgot to montion UF clan in his app.
and here some evidences:
http://uf-clan.orgfree.com/index.php?topic=21.0
and here  when got reported for death evading:
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16731.msg195116.html#msg195116
Regards.
This guy  did the same in XAD before to me, he used /q when i knocked him with Spaz, an then joined back and was mocking with ":DDD"

Guy disrespects each and every clan and even tho having totally negative record in all servers.
I don't see any point of having this guy here, just an opinion, :)
Ohhh come'on I didn't play in XAD, I play only in XE and LW ohhhh what a liar. And i don't know who are you so stay away from me ::)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:48:21 pm by FreeSay »
Signature ::)

Offline Burntillusion

• Hustler
  • swell idea son
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2014, 05:50:27 pm »
Auto denied it, i will be inactive.

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2014, 08:37:18 pm »
Denied as a request.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism