•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My application  (Read 7513 times)

Offline Will

• View Profile
My application
« on: June 16, 2013, 04:39:56 pm »

Nickname: Ingame Nickname Used:Will

Your Previous nicks:Daowijdlajwd

D.O.B/Age: Your Date Of Birth/ Age : 2/May/1999 -->14 years

Location/Country:Where Do You Live?:Romania,Bacau

GMT/TimeZone:Your Time Zone or GMT?:GMT +3

Servers you usually play on:VCCNR(Vice city cops and robbers) ,i play in XE,Sky city and other

VC-MP History: How long have you been Playing VC-MP, Your Previous clans.:Since i start play VCMP 4 years ago

Why do you want to Join MK ?: I want to join in this clan because i think that this clan is special,i look some players of Miami Killers and i like them because they are friendly

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: This is my frist clan if i will be accepted

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC:i use Monochrome ,Xchat,Mirc

Interested In Playing Clan Wars:Yeah i am so good in DM,i want to help Miami Killers in the war and be useful

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share:I hope that i will be accepted in this clan,i think that is so special,please accept me :D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:42:10 pm by Will »

Offline MK Management

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
My application
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 04:39:56 pm »
Thank you for applying to the Clan Miami Killers,
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,

Miami Killers Management

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My application
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 04:58:05 pm »
At what time do you usually play?I've never seen you. Here's GMT +3 too.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline N.Nikolay

• Godfather
  • oink oink
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 05:11:26 pm »
Who are you? lol
L.O.G.G.

**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan (Shotgun)(Torso)
 **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit my cock sucks
**[TZ_T]D!4Z killed [TZ_R]Rathan(M60)(Body)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: shit i suck
**[TZ_R]Rathan died.(Unknown)
  **[1][TZ_R]Rathan: sucks

Stallin

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 06:57:20 pm »
From my experience playing along side him in VCCNR, he'd fit right in.

@ All VC:MP Players saying "Never trust a Romanian." Wtf? If I listened to half the shit MY country says about Mexicans...I wouldn't even be here since a majority of MK is from Mexico. So put the prejudice and other nonsensical jah type shit aside and vote based on the time you've spent in game with him. If not, I don't think you embody the spirit MK has portayed to others. Trash me for defending him if you want, just know you're no better than jah if you do.

He deserves a chance.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:08:27 pm by Stallin »

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 07:35:23 pm »
Stay sure we won't prejudge a single player before know it..., except if that player is from Pakistan, then we'll take our reserves since some pakis have been fuckin' traitors, but even with that we're not going to deny them just because their nationality, just we're going to be so careful at voting.

Stallin

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 09:30:43 pm »
Stay sure we won't prejudge a single player before know it..., except if that player is from Pakistan, then we'll take our reserves since some pakis have been fuckin' traitors, but even with that we're not going to deny them just because their nationality, just we're going to be so careful at voting.
yes, you are right, maybe he will be accepted, Mk just need look this player playing in VCCNR server, he's have got potential. Good Luck Will.

Offline Nereyus

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 01:09:24 am »

@ All VC:MP Players saying "Never trust a Romanian." Wtf? If I listened to half the shit MY country says about Mexicans...I wouldn't even be here since a majority of MK is from Mexico. So put the prejudice and other nonsensical jah type shit aside and vote based on the time you've spent in game with him. If not, I don't think you embody the spirit MK has portayed to others. Trash me for defending him if you want, just know you're no better than jah if you do.

Am I the only one around who thinks that this guy has copy-paste Sammael's post and edited it a bit ,lol.
http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=4248.0

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 01:16:30 am »

Am I the only one around who thinks that this guy has copy-paste Sammael's post and edited it a bit ,lol.
http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=4248.0
lol, nice catch Hans. I found his english to be quite different from his other posts, so now I see why...

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 06:29:39 am »
No. I've never seen you

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 12:02:03 pm »
4 years of VCMP and I have never seen you. I have been playing VCMP since almost 7 years now.

P.S -> We are not a racist clan from anywhere or anyside. MK leaders are Indians, the co- leader is an European and the server founder is a Mexican with the trainee management and forums now in the hands of Kelvin who is from Turkey(If I remember right). So, please dont mismatch or misjudge anything here and we respect everyone and we love X_94(Our personal nigga cow).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:08:32 pm by WildRose »

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Will

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 12:36:48 pm »
Just thank Stallin,and VCS is an admin on VCCNR(the server where i play).LoL is not my problem if some player don't see me i has more names not only Will,this name i changed 16 days ago.And i have a lot skill,i am in the Top best 10 officer in VCCNR (i am the 3rd).And yes Nereyus i think that he copy paste the app :D but they are friends.
At the moment VCCNR is updating idk when the server will be up again D:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 01:01:07 pm by Will »

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 03:06:11 pm »
No.

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 04:06:01 pm »
Just thank Stallin,and VCS is an admin on VCCNR(the server where i play).LoL is not my problem if some player don't see me i has more names not only Will,this name i changed 16 days ago.And i have a lot skill,i am in the Top best 10 officer in VCCNR (i am the 3rd).And yes Nereyus i think that he copy paste the app :D but they are friends.

What all nicks did you use?

- Crack's work ^_^

Stallin

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 04:15:18 pm »

What all nicks did you use?
maybe NikoFlorida_Arg, Doyle, etc.

But the In-Game panel of VCCNR is currently in maintance.