•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application  (Read 6494 times)

Zatch

My Application
« on: May 08, 2013, 02:20:44 am »

Nickname: Zatch

Your Previous nicks: MrKarlitoxXs, G0h4n_SP4rks, VeGeT4_lmL, Pantera, Luna, Nishi, PichuloskyXP, Kirito and J.Franco

D.O.B/Age: 14-01-96 / 17 years

Location/Country: Lima – Peru

GMT/TimeZone: (-05:00 GMT)

Servers you usually play on: XE European Server, EA extreme addicts and Xs evolution server. Sometime on Littlewhitey’s.

VC-MP History: I’ve been playing VC:MP since January 2011, I make an effort improving my skills and my English too last year, I became moderator on XE servers, EA extreme addicts and administrator on Xs evolution. That was so hard but I really like my job, its so funny but at the same time I take the responsibility . Currently I have my own server called =LP= legacy server (Legendary Peruvian Legacy server).

My previous clan was:STK, MGk, SK, MK, TZ, DU, and ULK/TLK.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Well, in the past, I was a MK trainee member. In that time I was so inmature to left the clan for a stupid reason. Well the real reason was: one guy with the nickname [DZ]ZepZ told me to join DZ, I though DZ re-opened again so I took his offert, so i discovered that he wasn’t the real leader of DZ, I was so angry but at the same time I felt stupid because I left MK for a stupid reason. Well, I learned a lot of things when I joined TZ and DU. My friends are here (True Friends) and I would like to be part of this clan again and I hope it will be forever.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:

STK: Closed.

MGk: Closed.

SK: The clan was falling, months later (SK closed)

MK: I wrote my reason^

TZ: When Nilz joined again TZ, I joined it because I was looking for a good clan with real members, but when he left TZ, many members left (many of my friends) and the clan lost its reputation, really I felt uncomfortable.

DU: Inactive members

ULK / TLK: I left ULK because I was worried of some members (mostly TLK’s) I saw ULK and the clan is not like before. well i said it only for some members.  I can’t see a real work team like before,  i saw some things that made me feel uncomfortable in the clan and my old friends don’t have the same attitude when I met them.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: jeanfrancodilan_080@hotmail.com (Outlook) – Zatch (mIRC) – zatch070 (Xfire) - Jean Franco Malpartida Fernandez (Facebook)

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Sure, of course.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Well, im so sorry for my previous experience. I hope you can understand me. Thanks :)

P.D: I post my leaving reason on private section of ULK forum. So i take a picture of my post if anyone have doubts.

http://i41.tinypic.com/9u9dtj.jpg
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:56:50 pm by NewK »

Offline MK Management

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
My Application
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 02:20:44 am »
Thank you for applying to the Clan Miami Killers,
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,

Miami Killers Management
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:38:08 pm by NewK »

Offline Pumak47

• Bully
  • A<3
    • View Profile
Re: My Application
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 02:32:57 am »
MKs GL bff  :-*

Offline NaruTo^

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 02:50:23 am »
GL

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 03:02:22 am »
You've been in a lot of clans, including MK. But you seem to leave quite easily. What would happen if we accepted you and DZ or some other clan would re-open? I guess you'd do the same thing, no? What's different this time?

I'm still not sure if I should trust you or not, I think you would be good member since you already possess the main qualities a clan member should have, although I'm still unsure about how loyal you are to a clan. Let's see if the rest of the members want to give you a 2nd chance or not. If the clan decides to give you a 2nd chance though, it'll be as trainee, seeing that you left as a trainee, so don't expect to be accepted with a higher rank than that.

Offline Deadmau5

• Hustler
  • Without Compassion :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 03:08:08 am »
Good Luck Friend  ;)
Playing Vc-mp 2010

Zatch

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 03:43:47 am »
You've been in a lot of clans, including MK. But you seem to leave quite easily. What would happen if we accepted you and DZ or some other clan would re-open? I guess you'd do the same thing, no? What's different this time?
No, as i said, i was too inmature to leave MK for that reason and i admit but this time i have no reasons to left the clan if i get accepted.

I'm still not sure if I should trust you or not, I think you would be good member since you already possess the main qualities a clan member should have, although I'm still unsure about how loyal you are to a clan. Let's see if the rest of the members want to give you a 2nd chance or not. If the clan decides to give you a 2nd chance though, it'll be as trainee, seeing that you left as a trainee, so don't expect to be accepted with a higher rank than that.
Well, my loyalty is not like before. I left ULK because i have a good reason to leave it. Is simple.
About get a second chance and be accepted as trainee, i don't have any problems with that, i think is a good idea to prove my loyalty if anyone have any doubts about that.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 03:52:39 am by Zatch »

Offline Raddy

• Godfather
  • What should i put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 03:52:27 am »
Zatch, i trust on you because you told me that the thing you are looking for in a clan is in MK.
MKs from R's side. Peace!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:20:21 am by R's side »
Don't click here please!

Offline NekO

• Don
  • [MK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 04:00:58 am »
Zachy! MKs

MK 4EVER  :) (he said me about your return to MK) Brother, I believe in your words
[Playing since 2011] Admin:XE

--[MKt]--[MKs]--[MK]--

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 05:09:29 am »
Alright, since the rest of the clan seems to agree. I'm going to vote positive, although like I said, I will vote Trainee since you were a trainee when you left aswell.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 05:13:13 am »
MKs Buena suerte amigo

Zatch

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 05:17:23 am »
Well, thanks for give me a opportunity.

Offline ProFexX

• Bully
  • ProFexX
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 05:42:53 am »
T gl

Offline Rocky

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013, 06:34:16 am »
Well before he was trainee so i'll give him trainee. :)

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 08:01:09 am »
I still want you. MKs. GL