•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: MY Application <Denied>  (Read 4998 times)

HugOx

Re: My Application
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 08:01:57 pm »
No.

Offline Nereyus

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 09:31:15 pm »
No. you aren't ready yet to be a member of this clan.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:35:56 pm by Hans »

T^zz3R

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 06:25:18 am »
No Never ever!
Reason: He literary Abuses MK alot, yeah i got also some personal problems with him like , he abuses me alot because i am an MK. his skills sucks , attitude sucks,when someone kills him ingame. he abuses them. he spam alot ,he is just a clear example of Bullshit jah.

Offline Fr[X]z

• Snitch
  • VC:MP Player and Scripter Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 06:31:49 pm »
No Never ever!
Reason: He literary Abuses MK alot, yeah i got also some personal problems with him like , he abuses me alot because i am an MK. his skills sucks , attitude sucks,when someone kills him ingame. he abuses them. he spam alot ,he is just a clear example of Bullshit jah.

are you sure? :S 
i do not abuse with anyone :S

T^zz3R

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 08:49:27 am »
Franklin , i know you very well. you clan hopper!

Offline Fr[X]z

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2012, 02:18:30 am »
i know that i had mistakes in the past and my attitude at that time was not good but now I have changed.
Do not blame you Thomas, last time, 2 months ago, i was a rude person, yeah i know, but i change a lot now. I'll improve my english and my attitude too. I know some of you will say no, i ask only a chance.

sincerely Fr[X]z

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2012, 05:32:56 am »
i know that i had mistakes in the past and my attitude at that time was not good but now I have changed.
Do not blame you Thomas, last time, 2 months ago, i was a rude person, yeah i know, but i change a lot now. I'll improve my english and my attitude too. I know some of you will say no, i ask only a chance.

sincerely Fr[X]z

You know many applicants did say that they have changed now, this and that. But tbh I saw many of them just being the same. So, rather show in game that you have changed rather than saying it here.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Fr[X]z

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2012, 01:41:45 pm »

sincerely Fr[X]z

You know many applicants did say that they have changed now, this and that. But tbh I saw many of them just being the same. So, rather show in game that you have changed rather than saying it here.

Ok WildRose  :)

T^zz3R

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 03:41:21 pm »

sincerely Fr[X]z

Ok WildRose  :)
Dafuq? this guy can never change

Bullshit!

Well, its a leader decision. i leave it on you WildRose :D

Offline Punketo

• Red Hot Chili Peppers <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 03:28:55 am »
Good Player GL dude

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 01:21:36 pm »
Denied.

Negative votes by most of the members. I would suggest you to be active more on LW so that I would get to know you. And so that the thoughts of other members also change after seeing you changed or your attitude being changed and then you can re apply if you are really willing to join the clan.

Good luck.

- Crack's work ^_^