•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My App. :)))  (Read 3715 times)

XeRoX

My App. :)))
« on: August 20, 2013, 01:38:08 am »

Nickname: XeRoX

D.O.B/Age: I am 13 years old.

Location/Country: Cairo/Egypt.

GMT/TimeZone: Gmt +2

Servers you usually play on: Xe server.

VC-MP History: Well, I have been playing vc-mp for around 1 year , No Clans

Why you want to Join Clan MK: Because it have a nice members And Good Skills

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: ..

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC:Nope

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yup.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Nothing , Ty :))

Offline MK Management

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
My App. :)))
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 01:38:08 am »
Thank you for applying to the Clan Miami Killers,
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,

Miami Killers Management

XeRoX

Re: My App. :)))
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 01:39:23 am »
I Plays Every Day :- 1 Or 2 Hours :) And Im Playing On Xe Server :))

Offline Dev

• The Challenger No. 002
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • The easy way is always mined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 02:52:21 am »
good player mkt :D

Stallin

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 03:00:48 am »
So.. let me post about this guy.

I would like to give my opinion about this guy, his attitude is very good and I guess that nobody has any complaints about it, but to know some MK's and be friends with them does not mean that for some members is sufficient and they are right, to enter a clan which has several years in this game, if I remember correctly you need to have a basic understanding about what is English and the skills to be able to defend yourself in the game, something which over time and I can see, you don't possess, I'm not against anyone, whether MK or applicants, I just give my opinion. I played with him a lot of days and i think we are good mates. By the way, I wish you good luck.

\Edit: Explain this: http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=12543.0
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:30:40 am by Radeon »

Offline NekO

• Don
  • [MK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 03:35:40 am »

I would like to give my opinion about this guy, his attitude is very good and I guess that nobody has any complaints about it, but to know some MK's and be friends with them does not mean that for some members is sufficient and they are right, to enter a clan which has several years in this game, if I remember correctly you need to have a basic understanding about what is English and the skills to be able to defend yourself in the game, something which over time and I can see, you don't possess, I'm not against anyone, whether MK or applicants, I just give my opinion. I played with him a lot of days and i think we are good mates. By the way, I wish you good luck.

Quote from:Euphoria (https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/approved-as-trainees/my-app-)-1248/msg17082/#msg17082)

I would like to give my opinion about this girl, her attitude is very good and I think nobody has any complaints about it, but to know some MK's and be friends with them does not mean that for some members is sufficient and they are right, to enter a clan which has several years in this game, if I remember correctly you need to have a basic understanding about what is English and the skills to be able to defend yourself in the game, something which over time and I can see, you don't possess, I'm not against anyone, whether MK or applicants, I just give my opinion on something that Nezarius must think and for that reason he voted "No", He probably think like me, in the same sense I mean, (English and knowledge of skills), on the other hand, I wish you good luck.

Amazing copy,edit and paste! You're GREAT.

-Fabbel-
[Playing since 2011] Admin:XE

--[MKt]--[MKs]--[MK]--

Stallin

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 03:36:56 am »

Quote from:Euphoria (https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/approved-as-trainees/my-app-)-1248/msg17082/#msg17082)

I would like to give my opinion about this girl, her attitude is very good and I think nobody has any complaints about it, but to know some MK's and be friends with them does not mean that for some members is sufficient and they are right, to enter a clan which has several years in this game, if I remember correctly you need to have a basic understanding about what is English and the skills to be able to defend yourself in the game, something which over time and I can see, you don't possess, I'm not against anyone, whether MK or applicants, I just give my opinion on something that Nezarius must think and for that reason he voted "No", He probably think like me, in the same sense I mean, (English and knowledge of skills), on the other hand, I wish you good luck.

Amazing copy,edit and paste! You're GREAT.

-Fabbel-

it's the same case, the same words to describe it.

Offline NekO

• Don
  • [MK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 03:40:51 am »

Really?

[Playing since 2011] Admin:XE

--[MKt]--[MKs]--[MK]--

Offline Fabbel

• Clan Mother <3
  • [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2013, 03:48:47 am »

Yeah honey, "the same case"...

Offline Raddy

• Godfather
  • What should i put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2013, 03:49:22 am »
Ahh, No.
Don't click here please!

Offline Euphoria

• noteventrying.asi
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 04:12:13 am »

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 06:33:56 am »
No.

Offline EaGLe

• Bully
  • lol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 09:13:47 am »
aah, i think he was also in R2x as named [R2x]Boss, i don't know but i listened it from some guys, well GooD LucK...

Offline Nereyus

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 02:34:00 pm »
No.

Offline Dev

• The Challenger No. 002
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • The easy way is always mined
    • View Profile