•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Bhai's Application.(Denied)  (Read 2664 times)

bhai

Bhai's Application.(Denied)
« on: March 22, 2014, 02:47:57 pm »

Nickname:Bhai - MunKeY_47.

Your Previous nicks: F3aR,Jatt[Z] 'n' DeserT_HawK.

D.O.B/Age:19-11-2001 (Day-Month-Year).

Location/Country:Pakistan, Karachi.

GMT/TimeZone:GMT +5:00.

Servers you usually play on:Littlewhiteys.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Nope, Im not banned in any server.

VC-MP History: Im playing vc:mp since 07-11-2012, I was in FZ,NYB 'n' VLK in past.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Its a good clan, Wanna learn new things, New friends.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:VLK:Closed,FZ:Abusing clan 'n' NYB:There weren't much member at that time.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: mIRC:Bhai, Steam:Bhai11, Facebook:

Interested In Playing Clan Wars:Yea.

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share:Nope.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:41:11 pm by Halchter »

Offline MK Management

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Bhai's Application.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 02:47:57 pm »
Thank you for applying to the Clan Miami Killers,
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,

Miami Killers Management

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Bhai's Application.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 11:57:26 pm »
You are just one of those hopeless homeless ppl who are seeking for a roof above their heads and don't know a single thing about self respect and loyalty, whereas the latter is extremely important. Easiest way to prove is that you didn't even bother to put effort in your application.

no from my side

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 12:58:12 am »
Okay I guess another person who likes to message the admins, leaders, etc after applying. As per my experience whoever did this, did not get accepted as they probably were annoying, used to ask for votes and similar denial stuff. Lets see what others have to say about you.

I'll just advise you to keep every discussion related to your application in your application topic and not ask something about it privately from Admins or members.

Also please dont message me as i wont reply since i dont find a need, Ill only reply if you are a member of the clan and need help as I am not up for casual get to know chats.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 01:25:45 am »
No, DU Fanatic.

Offline Soldier

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Fortune favors the prepared mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 01:44:16 am »

bhai

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 08:06:46 am »
Okay I guess another person who likes to message the admins, leaders, etc after applying. As per my experience whoever did this, did not get accepted as they probably were annoying, used to ask for votes and similar denial stuff. Lets see what others have to say about you.

I'll just advise you to keep every discussion related to your application in your application topic and not ask something about it privately from Admins or members.

Also please dont message me as i wont reply since i dont find a need, Ill only reply if you are a member of the clan and need help as I am not up for casual get to know chats.

I pm you for MK CTF sever, I was asking the server is down thats why I pm you, Thanks for your votes.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 09:19:24 am »

I pm you for MK CTF sever, I was asking the server is down thats why I pm you, Thanks for your votes.

You just said "hey?", if you wanna ask something, just ask it in shoutbox

bhai

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 10:00:12 am »

You just said "hey?", if you wanna ask something, just ask it in shoutbox
I said "Hey" to check you're gonna reply or not but you didnt answered, Ask from WildRose I ask him about server, He didnt answered me.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:03:08 am by Bhai »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 10:47:38 am »
I said "Hey" to check you're gonna reply or not but you didnt answered, Ask from WildRose I ask him about server, He didnt answered me.

If you are gonna message everyone "hey?", no ones gonna answer really, specially admins. Its better that you ask in shoutbox and be specific about what you want as we all are busy people here.

Offline Rodrigo

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Always go forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 11:47:25 pm »
No, Thanks.

bhai

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 10:41:48 pm »
So?Accepted?Denied?

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2014, 01:16:11 am »
Looks like it's going for a denial.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2014, 02:14:55 am »
Looks like it's going for a denial.
^^

Offline Moric

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • Nothing Personal!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2014, 11:28:47 am »
Denied.
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/gallery/?sa=view;pic=24

"Never argue with an idiot because he/she will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."