•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: [Self-Denied] Applying..  (Read 6161 times)

Stallin

[Self-Denied] Applying..
« on: August 12, 2013, 12:32:54 am »

Nickname: Radeon

Your Previous nicks: Tomijaja, Stallin, Nazz, Chenny, etc.

D.O.B/Age: 22 March 2002 / 11 Years.

Location/Country: Argentina

GMT/TimeZone: GMT -2

Servers you usually play on: Extreme Addicts and sometimes on Killers Online, but the most used is EA because it's my favorite server.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Nein

VC-MP History: Well i will be sincere for the first time in my life because now i know that i was bad in the past and this is just a game and i would like accept the reality and fix my errors, I'm playing since 2011, Firstly when i was joining VC:MP for first time was in 2011, may. I Don't remember the exact time but if i remember it i'll edit the app to put it. My previous clans were OSK, TZK.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Well, firstly i would like join here because there are some friends in the clan who invited me to this wonderful clan. Nexus and CrackM4 are good players and in trust on them, so i'm applying here. Secondly, i have found a lot of wonderful things in this clan and would be awesome help to the clan in general as a member, be trained by the Full members and more. My other reason to join is because i guess crack and some other members were dissapointed by me because they have given his/her positive vote and with all the information that Punketo's and Franklin have posted, they have been dissapointed. Anyways, I'm here for a new opportunity to prove my loyalty with the clan and to train hard. I guess FaF and the other members are good persons, and that is other reason.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: Well, in OSK i was kicked because my attitude was shit, in TZK i did my leave because i was invited but.. that clan hasn't organization and has a lot of evaders, hackers and rulebreakers, and inactive members.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: mIRC: Sx^ / Raddeon / Radeon

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Of course yes! :)

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Alright, i'm worried about it, i know that this is just a game and i'd not be worried for my application, but i think i've improved the required and i hope be ready for this clan. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:58:27 pm by Radeon »

Offline MK Management

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Applying..
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 12:32:54 am »
Thank you for applying to the Clan Miami Killers,
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,

Miami Killers Management

Offline Da[N]Te

• Hustler
  • Hi :)
    • View Profile
Re: Applying..
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 12:48:48 am »
Good Luck Tomi

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 01:03:29 am »
GL Amigo

Stallin

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 01:16:43 am »
MKt, good luck but i think you posted this so early...

Stallin

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 01:17:39 am »
MKt, good luck but i think you posted this so early...
i posted this because i'm ready, i guess.

and ty son

Offline magRullyVE

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 01:31:40 am »
Good luck. C:

By FaF

Offline Raddy

• Godfather
  • What should i put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 02:23:21 am »
Lol, i knew you were coming to modify this app, after you were playing since '08 no?

I can bet you all already know my vote.
Don't click here please!

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 02:24:04 am »
He improved his attitude. at least with me. [MKt] Good Luck

Stallin

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 02:24:41 am »
Lol, i knew you were coming to modify this app, after you were playing since '08 no?

I can bet you all already know my vote.
I Don't need modify anything.

and ty cracky ;3

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 03:07:35 am »
Well, i saw a potential in this guy. He can speak English+ have nice skills. The only thing that i didn't like was he applied after just leaving TzK. I will go with a vote
[MKt]

Stallin

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 03:09:50 am »
ty road

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 08:44:28 am »
Yesterday you've asked me whether you are ready or not to apply, I said you that MK is not one member everyone has his own opinion about the applicants and you haven't had an application yet. You expressed that you are angry or it seemed so and run somewhere.Let's say that you are ready imo and I vote you mk full but other are going with vote no, then in this case I will be lying you that you are ready.How did you expect to answer you ?

I don't think that you fixed your bad relations with everyone for that short period of time.

No.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Stallin

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »
Yesterday you've asked me whether you are ready or not to apply, I said you that MK is not one member everyone has his own opinion about the applicants and you haven't had an application yet. You expressed that you are angry or it seemed so and run somewhere.Let's say that you are ready imo and I vote you mk full but other are going with vote no, then in this case I will be lying you that you are ready.How did you expect to answer you ?

I don't think that you fixed your bad relations with everyone for that short period of time.

No.
I didn't express myself "angry" or something like that, yea i asked because i seen you in-game in all these 20 days and you see that i'm improving, i guess. But i wasn't asking for vote, just for opinion. And about my bad relations, Crack and i guess NekO doesn't have any problem with me anymore.

And thanks VCS.