•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Application - Radeon/Elpibito  (Read 5714 times)

Stallin

Application - Radeon/Elpibito
« on: September 12, 2013, 04:50:12 pm »

Nickname: Radeon/Elpibito sometimes but i'm kinda busy so i can't play so many hours.

Your Previous nicks: Nazz, Chenny, Stallin, Tomijaja, etc. i don't remember above Tomijaja, its based in the nickname of a friend :D.

D.O.B/Age: 11 Years / 22-03-2002

Location/Country: Argentina -> Cordoba -> Cruz del Eje

GMT/TimeZone: GMT-2, UTC -5

Servers you usually play on: Extreme Addicts (EA), XS -> Evolution and sometimes in XE European

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: Nope.

VC-MP History: Well, i started to play this game in 2011-2012 and it was a new era, i had my first friend (polloremulo) which has helped me a lot, he trained me in basic fighting skills and all those things, my clans were (which i currently remember) OSK, GEK, TzK

Why do you want to Join MK ?: Play with the members a lot, the clan is great, would be excellent be a member of this clan, be trained by MKs/MK full, join this clan with my friends, etc. Other reason, my friend Nexus invited me to this great clan and would be awesome work with him and with my friends, (Puma, CrackM4, etc.). I'd like to be a good guy on this clan, to prove my loyalty and that i have really changed. This is my last application, i got denied 6 times, but i think this time i'll get lucky. As many know, Some persons of this clan have helped me to get a chance. I don't care if MarK aka Homero simpson destroy my app again, because a lot of people know that i have changed really and that information is the past.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: OSK: Kicked due to bad attitude, GEK: Closed, TzK: That clan ain't organized and it has no active members in the forum, it was spammed by bots and finally, i left the clan.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: IRC: Radeon/Elpibito, XFIRE: I'll create one to chat with y'all.

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes of course :D

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I know I have had a very bad past and I know I'm not the best person in this game, but the thing I want is a very last opportunity to proove myself to the whole community and proove I'm obviously changed. I know how bad I was in the first day I joined because I think God hates me and thus I met a guy which i don't remember his nickname (the worst player in the whole community, he managed to get a ban in every official server). Now I've cut the lines with him and I don't even want to hear his name anymore, I'm still feeling the sense of guilt for what I've done. I hope you guys are willing to give me a chance to proof myself and show that I've really changed after all these stuff.
I know I've had a bad past, but this time it's REAL, no jokes, no lies. And to those who are giving a little worth to religion: I swear to God
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:53:38 pm by Radeon »

Offline MK Management

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Application - Radeon/Elpibito
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 04:50:12 pm »
Thank you for applying to the Clan Miami Killers,
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,

Miami Killers Management

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Radeon/Elpibito
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 05:12:45 pm »
Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I know I have had a very bad past and I know I'm not the best person in this game, but the thing I want is a very last opportunity to proove myself to the whole community and proove I'm obviously changed. I know how bad I was in the first day I joined because I think God hates me and thus I met a guy which i don't remember his nickname (the worst player in the whole community, he managed to get a ban in every official server). Now I've cut the lines with him and I don't even want to hear his name anymore, I'm still feeling the sense of guilt for what I've done. I hope you guys are willing to give me a chance to proof myself and show that I've really changed after all these stuff.
I know I've had a bad past, but this time it's REAL, no jokes, no lies. And to those who are giving a little worth to religion: I swear to God
You are still a bad guy!!! :(
http://ea.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=2009.msg10762#msg10762

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 07:33:44 pm »
No.

Offline Fercho

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 10:03:15 pm »
You still being the same faggot. Anyways god luck.

Stallin

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 10:32:58 pm »
You are still a bad guy!!! :(
http://ea.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=2009.msg10762#msg10762
No. I passed by admin abusing, which is diferent.

You still being the same faggot. Anyways god luck.

i won't allow insulting on my app. if you are gonna post shit, just don't post. Thanks.

Offline NekO

• Don
  • [MK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 12:11:54 am »

(Dont reply)
[Playing since 2011] Admin:XE

--[MKt]--[MKs]--[MK]--

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 12:46:14 am »
Alright so the way I see it, CrackM4 kicked you from IRC because you didn't respect him and/or insulted him. Many servers enforce the rule of "Respecting Admins" ingame and in the IRC echo, so that was the reason why he kicked you.

Now, about your application. Since I'm inactive ingame I can only comment on your attitude and english.
Your english is very understandable and you are able to communicate properly with pretty much everyone here. Although your attitude isn't so good at certain times. Sometimes you insult other players when you rage from what I've seen in the logs. Other times you act politely and can speak without insulting people. So the only problem I see here, is your attitude and the way that you sometimes fail to control your anger. I think you re-applied too early, maybe work on your attitude first and re-apply later. I believe you can improve, and if the next time you apply you show improvements on your attitude, you'll have my vote, but for now I think you're still not ready, sorry.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 12:51:02 am by NewK »

Offline Fabbel

• Clan Mother <3
  • [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 12:47:14 am »

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 12:49:37 am »
No
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 12:53:59 am by DarKRose »

Stallin

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 01:00:58 am »
Alright so the way I see it, CrackM4 kicked you from IRC because you didn't respect him and/or insulted him. Many servers enforce the rule of "Respecting Admins" ingame and in the IRC echo, so that was the reason why he kicked you.

Now, about your application. Since I'm inactive ingame I can only comment on your attitude and english.
Your english is very understandable and you are able to communicate properly with pretty much everyone here. Although your attitude isn't so good at certain times. Sometimes you insult other players when you rage from what I've seen in the logs. Other times you act politely and can speak without insulting people. So the only problem I see here, is your attitude and the way that you sometimes fail to control your anger. I think you re-applied too early, maybe work on your attitude first and re-apply later. I believe you can improve, and if the next time you apply you show improvements on your attitude, you'll have my vote, but for now I think you're still not ready, sorry.

Ok my friend, i'll trust on you and i will re apply when i get more improvement and the members can see the change on my attitude, well i'm sorry if i have re applied too early. Thanks for your opinion about me and my english, i tried to improve it since i got denied on my MK CTF application, however my attitude has not changed in anything and my patience neither. I'm gonna close this application and re-apply in the future like other people, get more improvement on my attitude and patience and get a chance. By the way, i see some people which are inactive and i should prove them that i have improved my attitude, but no. not yet. i've not changed nothing of my attitude but a great change will come soon. About IRC, i was kicked because i said something which Crack did take as an insult.

@DarKRose: insulting in an app ain't neccesary. Y te digo algo, Zatch me dio una oportunidad, y estoy seguro de que el hubiera querido que hicieras lo mismo, ahora bien, el vio que yo habia cambiado pero tu no lo hiciste, lo cual es muy diferente.

Newk, you may close the application.

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 01:05:51 am »
Zatch siempre fue debil de corazon. no me compares con el y si no debi decirte eso por eso cambie mi post. Buena suerte en el futuro.

Sorry if i didn't post in english.

Offline hotdogcat

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 01:09:16 am »
bad atitude no, now the best noob of vcmp be mk, in your dream

« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 01:17:57 am by hotdogcat »

Stallin

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 01:20:04 am »
No. Never.
never? then why did you give me MKt on my last application? do you think that i can't improve?

bad atitude no, now the best noob of vcmp be mk, in your dream

I said you i'm sorry for that, 'the best noob' me ain't noob/pro, don't insult people because then you are noob too.

You guys don't know what is an application denied, well atleast i think so.

I got denied 7 times on this clan, due to my attitude, do you guys know what is be denied 7 times?

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2013, 01:24:20 am »
Please, i don't want to be rude with you. Do you know the meaning of improving??