•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My App <Accepted As Trainee> (Promoted To Scout) <Now a full member>  (Read 8109 times)

Offline deviL

• [MK]
  • Don
  • MK Member since February, 06, 2012
    • View Profile

Nickname: deviL

D.O.B/Age: 1994 7 17 /Age : 17

Location/Country:Mèxico

GMT/TimeZone:Your Time Zone or GMT? GMT -06:00

Servers you usually play on: XE , Sky , Sharks vs marios , Avengers , Xtreme

VC-MP History: 3 years / STK , UK , UKz

Why you want to Join Clan MK: MK is my previous clan , but I leaving it why i think that you kicked my for inactive I'm back for VC:MP I ask gave my another oportunity c:

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: UK & STK , disintegrated / MK I Leaving for i think that you kick my for inactive :c

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC:mIRC: deviL , MSN = deviL_uk@hotmail.com / robert141923@hotmail.com

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: For sure

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I want form part in MK clan of new , Give me an chance
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:52:42 pm by WildRose »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
My App
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 12:28:41 am »
Thank you for applying to the clan miami killers
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,
FaF

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My App
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 12:48:19 am »
Well if you tought we had kicked you for being inactive then that means there's a big communication issue on your side. If you can't understand what we say, how are we suposed to comunicate and work as a team ?

Voting no . You need to improve your english alot more so that we can communicate with you without any flaws or miscommunications, You're not ready yet, you should first improve your communication skills (english) and apply a few months later.

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 01:22:54 am »
Well if you tought we had kicked you for being inactive then that means there's a big communication issue on your side. If you can't understand what we say, how are we suposed to comunicate and work as a team ?

Voting no . You need to improve your english alot more so that we can communicate with you without any flaws or miscommunications, You're not ready yet, you should first improve your communication skills (english) and apply a few months later.

Newk seems a BIT angry, i'll vote MKt, everybody deserves a second chance with exceptions like some cheaters, backstabbers, racists, motherfuckasss!! and that shit!, but i think u re not those things.

Offline deviL

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 01:48:53 am »
Yeah , Thank you

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 02:07:58 am »

Newk seems a BIT angry, i'll vote MKt, everybody deserves a second chance with exceptions like some cheaters, backstabbers, racists, motherfuckasss!! and that shit!, but i think u re not those things.
You're missing my point here,I'm not angry, I'm just stating the obvious, everyone knows that good communication is the most important thing in a clan and if devil tought we kicked him from the clan while we didn't, I'd say that's a pretty big comunication gap right there. All I'm trying to say is that if he can't even understand simple clan stuff like kicking/leaving, what will happen when in are in a middle of a cw planning things ? Will he understand anything at all?

deviL I'm not mad at you or anything, I have nothing against you, you seem like a nice guy. All I'm saying is that you're probably not ready to join a clan yet, that's why I said it would be better for you to improve yourself and come back later.

I stand with my vote, however everyone is free to vote whatever they want to.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 02:11:10 am by NewK »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 04:13:36 am »
It seems more than some communication problem....

http://mk.juppinet.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=521.0

You yourself posted this and you are stating in your application that you were kicked....weird it is....

Offline deviL

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 04:51:46 am »
It seems more than some communication problem....

http://mk.juppinet.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=521.0

You yourself posted this and you are stating in your application that you were kicked....weird it is....
Hmm , I did not put that the Clan Kicked my
I thought you could give me the clan Kicked for my inactivity , I'm sorry :'(
Now I can communicate with clan , I understand
I got out of the clan for being inactive , but several members of the clan I was told that I had been put as inactive , I understand and I hope I did not know that, now I know and I would like to give me another chance
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 04:55:25 am by deviL »

Offline Jonh cena

• Made Man
  • My favourite clan is MK
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 09:02:43 am »
Sorry ,I not vote you .you are No reason left the clan .My Vote Big no  :P ;D

rl]

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 10:33:25 am »
Well whatever it is....its not something as big to create a huge discussion about.

I would rather vote MKt for you, as it isnt something big so as to not give you another chance....believe me even the ones who break server rules get another chance.

I would request other members to reconsider their votes.

Offline Zer0K

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • TRsUt M3 !M 4 L!3r~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 02:31:56 pm »

i m completely agreed with the newk
& one thing i would like to share with u devil that
improvement in skills + ingame activity + good english and more important loyalty + patients = promotion
i think u got that what i means to say.
anyways its ur first mistake so i m willing to go give u a last chance, dont miss ur last chance
[MKt]   

Offline antY_ARMY

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 05:40:50 pm »
I've been playing around in XE's server, he's indeed a medium/regular player and he can improve alot.
Tho i havent fought him that many times so i cant really give a specific answer about him.
Plus as newk said you lack english grammar, but nobody's perfect.

Understandable english is one of the most important things in Clan wars, so we can make and organize ourselfs towards the enemy.

I don't really know...
---Pending Answer---

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 06:42:49 pm »
but nobody's perfect.
I'm perfect!!!
what the fucking lie i said?, my fucking nose is getting bigger xD
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:55:42 pm by X_94 »

Offline deviL

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 12:10:59 am »
Thanks FaF , Zerok And John, for ur votes  ;D

Offline Euphoria

• noteventrying.asi
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 12:49:52 am »
of course my friend are a good player.....  8)
[MKt] From my side
the best of luck bro...  ;) 8) :P