•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Application - Koray - (Accepted As Scout) <Now a full member>  (Read 5604 times)

Offline Koray

• [MK]
  • Thug
  • Retired VCMP Legend
    • View Profile
Application - Koray - (Accepted As Scout) <Now a full member>
« on: February 06, 2012, 06:23:56 pm »

Nickname: Koray

D.O.B/Age: 11/05/1997

Location/Country:Turkey
GMT/TimeZone:Your Time Zone or GMT?GMT +2

Servers you usually play on:XE Server ,EA Server

VC-MP History: I have been to the action for 2 years. My past clans are VK and DZ

Why you want to Join Clan MK: We all DZ going to join MK's family.
Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: Clans are closed

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC:MSN and mIRC

Interested In Playing Clan Wars:Sure

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share:Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:51:08 pm by WildRose »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Application - Koray -
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 06:23:56 pm »
Thank you for applying to the Clan Miami Killers
please be patient until we test you and vote for you.

Please tell us at which time you play and also on which server.

Regards,
FaF

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Koray -
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 06:28:36 pm »
My vote stands btw MK n MKs....you have good attitude and skills, i would like to know more about you from members before clearing up my vote. :)

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:39:59 pm by FaF »

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 06:35:44 pm »
omfg exDZs are posting an apply every 5 hours  ???

well [MKs] is my vote, this can change... :P

Offline Hockz

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 06:37:12 pm »
Scout
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:22:01 pm by Hockz »

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 06:38:16 pm »
hmm, I would like for the former DZ members to post their opinions first before voting anything.
I know he has good skills, however I don't know about  his attitudes, I heard he has a ban history on XE.

And Btw, a quick reminder for the members : http://mk.juppinet.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=120.0
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 07:15:59 pm by NewK »

Offline Tobi

• Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 07:12:35 pm »
he has good skills indeed , his attitude is not a problem tho he's a cool guy..the thing is that he seems to have conflicts with some people who seems to hate him for some reasons which i don't know. anyways i would say [MK] tag for him

Offline Juan

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 07:38:23 pm »
Koray's an obvious dick, who has been always suspected of using FPS Adjusters and even got banned for it as far as im concerned, he has just got denied from ULK today for being a real twat, alleging he only applied cos ULK's his third favorite clan, then what position has MK got on his "favorite clans" list? ( I would really like this question to be answered.)

Koray was about to get kicked from DZ a month ago or so, and i guess none of the past DZs that have just applied here can deny that cos they would be lying so bad, its not that im getting into MK's bussiness, i just dont like the guy for the reasons i stated above.

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 07:40:24 pm »
i saw that, i'll w8 other votes... changing my vote to: PENDING

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 07:54:12 pm »
Well as for the FPS adjuster issue, I find it very hard to prove and I've fought him before and didn't notice anything at all.

he has just got denied from ULK today for being a real twat, alleging he only applied cos ULK's his third favorite clan, then what position has MK got on his "favorite clans" list? ( I would really like this question to be answered.)
In my honest opinion that is not a reason to deny someone's app, atleast he was being honest and didn't follow the typical cliché of applicants on saying "blablabla this is my favorite clan ever" just so that the clan accepts him.

Koray was about to get kicked from DZ a month ago or so, and i guess none of the past DZs that have just applied here can deny that cos they would be lying so bad, its not that im getting into MK's bussiness, i just dont like the guy for the reasons i stated above.
Indeed, I know about this too and this is what concerns me, his attitude, I don't know him well enough, that's why I'm asking for opinions, everyone is free to post their opinions, this is a public app for some reason so feel free to post your views. However I ask you to keep insults out of it, I don't want this to become a flame war.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 07:59:28 pm by NewK »

Offline Dead_Man

• [MK]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 08:08:12 pm »
this just seems the the little rage problem of The_Don, he always did rage with everybody because everyone didnt respect him and were always making fun or abusing him, but he was very friendly for the ppl who was friendly back to him...

yes he was about to get kicked from DZ a month ago, but again, we realy had no proofs of his bad attitude as we did with the others we kicked... ofc he was warned about it, and that if he didnt change his attitude a bit he would be kicked, se he changed... at least it seems like he did and in the last month of DZ we realy apreciated his company, thats why im voting MKs.

Badass Signature
.._@_     .._@_          <---- snail race

Offline Raddy

• Godfather
  • What should i put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 08:08:27 pm »
MKs ;D
Don't click here please!

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 08:15:37 pm »
I'll be honest on my views but will try not to hurt someone...  ::)

About FPS adjuster, ah didnt ( doesn't ) Hanney use it? it was well explained in his application at ULK so i wont type it here.

Personally i find him a normal good player...nothing seems suspicious regarding him...and regarding the FPS adjuster ban on XE, i heard UJIBUA used to do most of it and many or some bans werent legit ( i heard it, i may be worng but as i mentioned earlier in this post about hanney and of personal fighting experience with koray, it doesnt really matter i guess.)

Regarding the DZ past of koray, i am very much interested to hear about it, bdw i heard VU and ULK hate him.

And Juan its ok to present opinions here...the reason why its public...as newk stated

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 08:46:25 pm »
About FPS adjuster, ah didnt ( doesn't ) Hanney use it? it was well explained in his application at ULK so i wont type it here.
Well that has nothing to do with this app, so it doesn't really matter if hanney uses it or not.

Also, does anyone know who banned Koray on XE? Was it UJI or was it somebody else?
If it was UJI who banned Koray for "FPS Cheating" then I'm 99% sure it was just another unfair ban from him among the many people of whom he accused to be using FPS adjusters, hell he even accused me of using it...
So, if it was UJI who banned koray for "FPS Cheating" don't rely on it too much, if it wasn't UJI then we'll have to look into that.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 08:53:37 pm »
koray is a nice mate...VU and ULK hate him maybe cuz he really annoys them while in-game..he is the only one who can awnser that.

and btw even KINGKONG uses FPS adjuster. or plays with FL off..Outlawl thought the same last war