•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Drake's 3rd Apply  (Read 4880 times)

Offline Drake

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
Re: Drake's 3rd Apply
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 02:09:57 am »
You seem like an improved person and trying to show your loyalty. I won't displease you. MKt, good luck.
Now he seems like a player with a fresh-style. Good luck!
You are eligible enough to join now.  MKt
Friendly guy, nice skills and active. MKt Good luck

don't dissapoint me :)

Thank You Guys.

Offline Dev

• The Challenger No. 002
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • The easy way is always mined
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 04:18:42 am »
This:
You seem like an improved person and trying to show your loyalty. I won't displease you. MKt, good luck.
also he's a good player when he gets angry LOL.

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 04:25:52 am »
This:

wot ^^ you get 90fps como puta? :OOO

Offline Dev

• The Challenger No. 002
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • The easy way is always mined
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 04:41:37 am »
This:

wot ^^ you get 90fps como puta? :OOO
Pusheen helped me c:

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 09:22:48 pm »

LOL, Need to improve some things, this picture explain everything, I won't vote here..

Stallin

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 03:57:18 pm »

LOL, Need to improve some things, this picture explain everything, I won't vote here..
thats normal. Who ever that wants to be member of a clan is impatient, even you show it or not. in my case, i did it when applied. That's not a reason to vote No.

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2015, 11:52:30 am »
Bump.

Mods please decide about this app and members who haven't voted or wants to test him, please do the needful.

Thanks

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 07:07:24 pm »

thats normal. Who ever that wants to be member of a clan is impatient, even you show it or not. in my case, i did it when applied. That's not a reason to vote No.
It's his decision whether he will wait or not. Patience is another good quality to have.

@Drake
I agree we should come to decision already. There's something that concern me, those small complaints when you do in game sometimes, your impatience which can cause loyalty issues later on and the fact that on your 3rd application you don't stop to mention the same reason for leaving your previous clan ON.

Complaints, even I complain sometimes and some of the members as well but you should refrain yourself from doing so as much as possible.

You should already know that you need to be patient in order to join us.

About your departure, did you really leave for what you said on your older applications or it's actually what you admit on every application you make? Can you tell us a bit more about ON? Particularly I want to know why you joined ON more than why you left it.

I'd say no but this shouldn't discourage you.

Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Drake

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2015, 01:16:27 am »
I would like to clear up things for you then.

Yes I admit that I am impatient and even in my real life I show impatience in many things but every person learns from his mistakes.
I did show impatience but then I realised that why should I be impatient? MK is an official clan and so the members will take much more time to decide other than an unofficial clan.

It took much time for me to understand but I have understood and learnt from it.
Already said that people learn from his mistakes & I have learnt.

Yes, I was inactive because of those reasons.

I would like to elaborate much about ON clan as it has became a great issue now.

So, I was clanless at that moment.
Nightfury, the leader of the clan invited me to join ON and a guy named Trevor (also a ON member) also requested me to join.
Actually they were forcing me to join so I joined the clan and got trainee.

There were less members at that time because the clan was new.
I saw that members get promoted by their no. of kills in a particular server which was kinda wierd and i didnt like it.
Secondly, ON was associated with russians and I dont want to be with russians.
Actually I cant stay with members like these and I made up my mind that I would leave the clan and be clanless.
And the story after this is already elaborated in my previous apps.

MK trainee is position where people are given chance to improve himself rather than be a perfect trainee.
Its a position where many would do mistake but will learn what is good to do as well as what is bad to do.

I still appreciate your vote.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:38:46 am by Drake »

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 06:32:30 pm »
MK trainee is position where people are given chance to improve himself rather than be a perfect trainee.
Its a position where many would do mistake but will learn what is good to do as well as what is bad to do.
Exactly. I usually have higher expectations from the applicants but this shouldn't bother you. You have a lot of positive votes and it doesn't make a big difference. And don't worry, if it's the other way round you will have a trainee vote from my side.

Your post makes more sense now.

I will leave the topic if anybody have something to say regarding your post and proceed with actions later this day.

Edit:

Your application has been accepted, congratulations and welcome!
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism