•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Appeal.  (Read 8904 times)

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Appeal.
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 01:08:37 am »
I am not as active with the game and therefore I have less idea of what is going on outside the clan, my other fellow clan mates could have already known about this but it wasn't mentioned in Tim's app earlier and he was very easily getting votes and that's what made me suspicious and therefore I requested an investigation privately whether he is clean because I always believe that if it's so easy then we are heading into an ambush.

Now coming to the proving him guilty part and Crack taking decision unilaterally and not consulting members. Well most of you guys were busy voting positive and as of now also people are supporting him and so do you think I would find it wise to discuss it amongst you in this case? Your opinions were already seen on his application. I asked crack privately to deny him after he showed me proofs not because he was found guilty or not guilty but because of all this controversy with this guy.

It's simple, when guys like Gangstaras who hold an authority or position in the community, have an opinion in such matters and if we chose to ignore their opinions, then we are striking our own clan's image by accepting such people in the clan.

Guilty or Not, unless you are clear of all this controversy, your application will be denied no matter how much you plead because I and my fellow clan management try as hard as we can that people don't stick fingers to MK.

Thank you Gangstaras, Elvenking and Calhoun for giving your time to this issue and thus overall making the community a better place.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:14:04 am by FaF »

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2018, 05:06:06 am »
Faf i really do appreciate your post and yours decision, i have made mistakes in my past like showing kiddo behaviour being immature but i never did hack i am repeating this statement again and again because my inner voice  is not ready to accept all this my 6 years of fair game play turned out in to all this i honestly will say that i really love MK i really do love all the members i am attracted towards the clan , its okay thats my fault i lost my side evidence due to which im suffering this but i really am a honest and mature person now i know how to deal with things maybe it will take time but i really will work more on my self i will remove these unfair stains and i promise i will see you again right here. My whole vcmp career just got ruined and the fun fact i didnt even use anything im just so out of myself that what just happened with in 45 seconds, but time changes things maybe its the time which is against me right now bug no one knowns when it start to favour. Gangstaras i really respect you man whatever you did is unfair in my view but if after few time i can get your trust on me okay you have your own point of view i really respect that seriously honestly speaking.
Calhoun , i will say sorry to you if i said something harsh i really thought that no matter you will trust on me but yeah ras is on a high post atm so i can understand.
To all the MKs i really am fair player almost every mk has played with me in 0.3 too ive no need to play this game with hack
I request you that dont judge me so quickly i soon will appear more good and more better.
I am passionated for this game maybe i just got too much passionated that did lead me to the following consequences.
Thanks to every one who considered me something here who supported me and helped me trying sort things out.

Faf as far dicisions have been made kindly lock the topic man i think nothing is left to continue it.
Peace
~Tim
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 05:10:11 am by Tim »

Offline =ULK=SB

• =ULK=Noire
  • Let the victor be justice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2018, 08:01:46 am »
Please quit lying, it's so obvious.
Rather come clean and be honest instead of wasting your chances with MK.

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2018, 09:51:06 am »
Please quit lying, it's so obvious.
Rather come clean and be honest instead of wasting your chances with MK.
Indeed Tim, take his advice, don't waste your chances here for he is speaking from his own experience.

http://saracens.top-board.com/t934-brian#15361

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:53:25 am by Blurry »

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 01:03:01 pm »
I reallyy am fair and speaking honestly already brian i never will accept that i used anything because i havent they have banned me because they think that way but i know i dont use any kind of shit.
I will serve this ban and will be back soon guys.
I really thankyou for your support blurry thats alot mate .
I really am honest if i wasnt i already had accepted very earlier and left already like i did when i masked myself with Moskvish nick